• You cannot reply to this topic

Snowboard Thread! Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   Pirate 

• I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:PirateCaptain

Posted 28 January 2012 - 01:34 AM

Except for about 4 hours of intense snow (in which I ran my sisters car in to the curb *see: it too $457 and less than a day instead of running in to another car and totaling hers*) we've had only a bit of cold.

Seriously, went in to the wake for my friends Grandmother. It was flurrying. Specs of snow, not even thinking about it.
Leaving the wake, WHITE OUT BLIZZARD!!! So I took the keys from my sister (she's a bad driver). Shortly afterward, I managed to drift in a front wheel drive car, around a car that had slid into the intersection, and while I did loose total control, I kept enough to just slide in to the curb and bend the steering arm a bit. She admitted she would have hit the car.

The worst part, my Dad decided it was funny to give me crap for it, since I like to mention what a good driver I am. Finally, my soft-spoken sister said (after three days of my Dad joking) "DAD! HE MANAGED TO AVOID ANOTHER CAR THAT ANYONE ELSE WOULD HAVE SLAMMED IN TO AND ONLY SLIGHTLY DAMAGE MY CAR, AND FROM WHAT MY FRIEND SAID *she had a friend in the intersection that saw it all* IT LOOKED LIKE A FAST AND FURIOUS MOVIE!!"

My sister gained so many cool points.

But except for that, I haven't seen snow this year and it sucks.

My job is to be an asshole. I excel at the position.
We put our glass to the sky and lift up. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya. So raise a pint for the people that aren't with us. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya...
Austin Michelle Cloyd, Forever in my heart. We love you, Ayesha! Rest in Peace Tyler Hackett
Rest in Peace, Dave Brockie! Cam Cam #83

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users