Special Ops Paintball: Ahhhhh....snakes!! - Special Ops Paintball

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Ahhhhh....snakes!! Have you ever had an experiance with a snake? Rate Topic: -----

#31 Guest_Burning Tears_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 09 April 2007 - 10:47 AM

Totally un related but...One time I acted like I was dead (scenario) and some big dude like 6'4 walked infront of me and just looked and walked on. So I got up and danced alittle jig behind him and everytime he would turn around I'd drop to the ground. Guy wasnt to smart. So I did that awhile and finally I got bored so I started copying him and I went " Blah!" and he just about wet himself....lol. He swung around and K.O.ed me with his barrel though...

#32 User is offline   Capn' stinky 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:CAPN

Posted 10 April 2007 - 05:13 PM

i was walking the field before a game one day and stepped on a water moccasin. i peed my pants, i didn't have my marker on me so i grabbed a stick and threw it at the snake, not such a good idea it was about to strike me, so i friggin hauled butt back to the pro shop. a few speedballers were like "sweet!" so i took them down there with me, they were going to shoot it with their markers, but alas, we couldn't find our little serpentine friend ever again. single scariest paintball moment of my life.

#33 User is offline   Aurora Knight 

• Semper Fi
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Spartan 043

Posted 10 April 2007 - 05:42 PM

So you were STEPPED on by a water mocassin? That's new...

All Wars are Civil wars, for all men are brothers.
HOTTEST Karnivor EVER! http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...howtopic=161438

#34 User is offline   Sniper Cowboy 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Christian Cowboy

Posted 16 April 2007 - 06:46 PM

One time when I was in grade 8, our gym teacher had us do a 2 kilometre run on an old dirt road and I saw a snake going across the road. So I caught it and managed to smuggle it into the school. I was planning to use it in the science fair. But, it escaped out of my locker. A couple days later, it turned up again in a buddy's locker. It was hilarious! He screamed and jumped five feet away from his locker. I had to turn it loose outside again 'cause a teacher found out. :wacko:
"Go get my flamethrower." Doc of the Whiteboard Webcomic

#35 User is offline   toxic t0ast 

• If I cant dance, I dont want to be apart of your revolution.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Brigade Name:french t0ast

Posted 16 April 2007 - 07:03 PM

View PostAndrew the Sniper, on Apr 3 2007, 04:27 AM, said:

Oh, we don't have snakes in Florida, they don't like the tons of water and environment.... :)

I know man it sucks, tons o' snakes.
<div align="center"><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro-->Representing the Hate five oh! (850-Ska-core)<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></div>
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.myspace.com/thespanx" target="_blank">The Spanx (Our folk/indie band)</a></div>
<div align="center"></div>

#36 User is offline   P 1 IVI P 1 N G 

• Team Stealth Commander
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:P 1 IVI P 1 N G

Posted 16 April 2007 - 08:12 PM

I've never actually had an enounter with a snake, but I do spend a lot of time prone, and I am constantly worrying about them. At this time of the year (in Jersey, anyway) snakes aren't a big problem, but in the summer I switch back over to my Sabre/Commander mode instead of my Sniper/Let Someone Else Handle It mode.
Every time somebody shoots at someone who isn't wearing a mask, someone drowns a sack of puppies.
Every time somebody purposely overshoots someone, a dolphin is harpooned and eaten alive.
Every time somebody wipes, a family of bunnies gets run over by a Steamroller. That's why they have to reproduce so fast. Theoretically, that's how dinosaurs became extinct.

Team Stealth Official Site---HEMOG

#37 User is offline   sithlordharley 

• Sithlordharley
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:sithlordharley

Posted 16 April 2007 - 08:15 PM

no snake but i was crawling and a little tree frog jumped on my face mask, scared the crap out of me lol

#38 User is offline   LoD 

• Lord of Death
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:LoD

Posted 16 April 2007 - 08:24 PM

A very good friend of mine (actually a girl I was liking at the time) put a small snake in my bed (she knew I hated snakes). I didn't know it was there, and slept on the snake. The next morning I was talking to my roommate that I share a room with. I was sitting indian style, and I moved my legs, and a dead snake lay there right between my legs. I just sat there and stared at it for a second, not realizing what it was, until I finally did and jumped out of my bed and started yelling "WHY IS THERE A SNAKE IN MY BED?!"

Be sure, I reamed the girl hard.

Posted Image

Posted Image

My Feedback Thread
"I look at it as an opportunity to bloody up the hammer some more. Especially now since I replaced the leather wrap and it needs to be worked in." - Puzuma

#39 User is offline   snipin'since88 

• TEUFELHUNDEN
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:snipinsince88

Posted 09 May 2007 - 06:26 PM

all the time! there are like 10 different species of rattlesnake here in arizona. also there are gila monsters and coral snakes. when i lived in california my friend layed on top of a western diamondback. lucky for him where was alot of grass between him and the snake...

#40 User is offline   Sniper Cowboy 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Christian Cowboy

Posted 08 February 2011 - 06:51 PM

Forgot to mention I was fishing in Rock Creek, British Columbia at my grandparents' place. I was in hip waders out in the middle of the stream when I started back toward my fishing box to change hooks, and waddya know, there's a 3 foot long rattler sitting beside it sunbathing on the rocks. I thought that was kinda cool, having never seen a rattler before.
"Go get my flamethrower." Doc of the Whiteboard Webcomic

Share this topic:

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users