• You cannot reply to this topic

Molle F-Bomb Pouches

#1 User is offline   Big Tasty 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Big Tasty

Posted 09 May 2008 - 11:40 AM

So they disappeared from the SpecOps website, and I guess I could special order them but I was wondering if you guys know where to get them in Olive Drab elsewhere. I bought a dual Molle grenade pouch from cheaper than dirt but it was way to small to hold F-bombs, designed for the real thing and all. Any ideas? I was also looking at some other molle pouches on Opsgear and cheaper than dirt thinking I might be able to cram 3 F-bombs into one, any ideas there?

Thanks everyone,
The Big Tasty

#2 User is offline   blackrain 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:blackrain's aftermath

Posted 14 May 2008 - 01:05 PM

I posted a "How to 50 rnd pod" http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...howtopic=150504. Look at how the pattern is made. You can use that pattern for just about any pod or grenade holder. Simple to make. Just add to or take away. I buy 1000d Cordura on Ebay. It's mil spec. I guess people feel good if it says that lol. You can actually go to any fabric store and buy what is called DUCK CLOTH. This stuff is just as strong as cordura except it isn't water proof coated on the back. If it's not a big deal to you then DUCK CLOTH is the way to go. I buy all my webbing and Cordura from this place: http://www.diytactic...re.com/catalog/. Hope this helps.
Later,
Blackrain

This post has been edited by blackrain: 14 May 2008 - 01:08 PM

#3 User is offline   Big Tasty 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Big Tasty

Posted 14 May 2008 - 08:24 PM

I'm more likely to have stitched my hands together by the end of it. Anyone else have some ideas about where I can purchase some? Thanks anyway,
Big Tasty

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users