Special Ops Paintball: Calling all Sabres... Are you Black Ops Sabres??? - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Calling all Sabres... Are you Black Ops Sabres??? A cool name for a cool sabre who does cool things Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   edtoro 

• Street Ghost Urban Camo User.
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:BlackOpsDrake

Posted 11 October 2008 - 05:55 PM

Here we are dear brothers... about to discuss something that could change the way the Sabres are reffered to and what our duties are...

First, let me tell you what Black Ops really is...

Black Ops is a term used scarcelly by goverment sponsered agencies. It isnt used much because many of the operations that a BO(Black Ops from now to the end of this topic) conducts, are purelly left secret to the government until it is too late.

Most BOs operate in a team, with a leader that tells them what to do and what not to do. He doesnt give guidelines, only objectives. How the BO accomplishes them is of no interest to the leader.

BOs are basically just like Sabres... All around units made for any type of engagement. They carry a wide array of munitions, explosive and slug. Something that Black Ops do that isnt exactlly IN the Sabre job description is stealth recon and engagement, along with multiple Weapon loadouts for different Jobs and Lone Wolf Missions. Sounds scary to be out in the forrest without much backup but that of supressing fire. A Heavy Gunner would be boasting right now on how he could easily take out an idiot willing to be BO. They are sadly mistaken...

Black Ops, like the term complies, is a role fit for night operations(though u dont need specific equipment to carry it out e.g. night vision, scopes, lo-vol vests). Although if u have the right camo, stealth and experience, u can be a great BO during the day. But no matter what the time, STEALTH IS PARAMOUNT TO BO. :D

To be more in depht with what a BO CAN do, here are several examples: Eliminate the enemy team leader(cut of the head of the snake and the body will die), suprise the enemy defenses from behind(or inside if the fortress is big enough), set up traps and mines near a weak side on your way to an objective, recover the enemy flag from right under their noses(if the fort is big enough for sucha stunt), do an explosive alternative to 5 minutes of supressing fire into a bunker or pillbox, do a stealthy unplaned flanking tactic to help your attacking force(who probablly didnt know you where around, btw) just to name a few.

Black Ops really is a clasification of a mission, the pople who do it are just soldiers... the real name of a Black Ops soldier is a Splinter Cell(yea, that awesome stealth game series, play it, ull love it), but using the name in paintball would be out of context and definition, considering ur team would never negate ur existence... :dry:

Nevertheless, like all positions, it takes experience, practice, training, and most of all, dedication. Onlly those who survive 12 hours of prolonged observation until the leader is finally outside streatching at the morning sun and then take their first and last shot can trully be called Black Ops. Only those who crawl towards a pillbox or bunker to put a grenade in it from 200 meters away can call themselves a Black Ops. Only those willing to go play as Sabres then be called by the CO because he has lost contact with an attacking squad and then return to the base to put on better camo, leave some heavy equipment or put on a ghillie then go look for the lost squad and help whoever is left of it can be called a Black Ops.

Now the question is, are you a Black Ops???

I know I am.

Official Black Ops #1
Posted Image

Official Saber Recognition Group:#796
Furthermore - if you are "deuce-ing" during a game, you have more things to worry about than camo kneepads. - ger
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted"

#2 User is offline   maverick125 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:maverick125

Posted 28 January 2011 - 12:01 AM

I am a BLACK Ops Sabre. I am proud to hold this title and will defend it and deny it to the end.

Maverick125
Sergeant
Black Ops
Maverick
Official Sabre #825
"If We Cant Do It, It Doesnt Need To Be Done!"

#3 User is offline   JaguarShark 

• TOTSUGEKI!!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Kiriyama9000

Posted 28 January 2011 - 06:11 AM

Um, I play paintball.

Oh, and I just realized how old this thread is...

This post has been edited by JaguarShark: 28 January 2011 - 06:14 AM

Posted Image

#4 User is offline   Supergyro 

• Ain't He Great, Folks?
  • PipPip

Posted 14 March 2011 - 09:59 AM

@ maverick125, We all just play paintball, let's not go crazy, hmmm?
Posted Image
"Of course you know, this means war."-Bugs Bunny
"My friend got killed by a throwing star but I live because of DEagle."-Thalion

"The visible spectrum is...RAINBOWS"-Pirate

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users