Special Ops Paintball: Teams Recruiting/Looking for Team - Special Ops Paintball

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Teams Recruiting/Looking for Team Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#1 User is offline   Romero 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 July 2008 - 09:57 AM

Any teams recruiting or anyone looking for a team in the Southeast post up here.

Team name: Xtreme Reign
Contact info: TeamXtremeReign@Gmail.com and/or PM here.

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Romero: 10 May 2011 - 07:44 PM

#2 User is offline   T.O.T 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 03 July 2008 - 01:07 PM

Team Name: Team On Target
Team Location: Central Florida
Contact Info: teamontargetpb@yahoo.com

Our Mission Statement:

Team On Target is a hard-hitting team dedicated to maintaining sportsmanship, developing skills, tactics, and upholding professionalism in the sport of scenario paintball.

Who We Are:

The team was formed in 2006 and has players from New York, New Jersey, Vermont, Indiana, and Florida. Most of the team now lives in Central Florida and is made up of ex-military, law enforcement, speedballers, woodsballers, and just all around paintball players.

We are a hard-hitting “In Your Face” team that never quits and plays to win without sacrificing good sportsmanship. You will usually find us running missions or in the heat of the battle. We like to play for the top awards at an event and do whatever is needed of us for our side to gain the upper hand. We play the full 24-Hours of the game (Day or Night) period, and do not leave the field until our orders are completed.

We are very dedicated to the sport of paintball and practice at least twice a month if not every week. The weeks we don't practice we conduct meetings to discuss team objectives for our next scenario paintball event. As a team we are very close and are friends on and off the field.

--------------------

David "Taz" Joseph
Team On Target
David "Taz" Joseph
Team On Target

#3 User is offline   shewolf 

• shewolf_ronbo
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:ronbo

Posted 08 July 2008 - 03:30 AM

Team Name---> Team Gone Ballistic.
Location------> Lkd,Tampa,& surounding areas.
Web Site-----> www.teamgoneballistic.com
Contact------> Shewolf on Spec ops
Home Field----> Orbital

We are a team that plays with honor, and has fun doing it.
Our team is deffently a " Family " team.
Whether your new at paintball, or experienced we have a place for you.
Our team has variety----> Ages 10 to 60, Female & Male, Race & Religion
or, what kind of gun or gear, does not matter with our team.
We want people who love the sport of paintball, who can win or lose
with honor. { But we want to win }
So if your interested ck out the web site. And pm me.

This post has been edited by shewolf: 08 July 2008 - 08:33 AM

SheWolf & Ronbo
Lakeland,Fl

Posted Image

#4 User is offline   Epic win 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Yardsalesniper312

Posted 08 July 2008 - 07:56 AM

EDIT: i live in texas sorry.

This post has been edited by Wrathchild: 08 July 2008 - 09:05 AM

#5 User is offline   jonfl1 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Jackal111

Posted 22 July 2008 - 08:52 AM

Team Name: Team GDR
Web Site: www.gdrclan.com (under construction)
Recruiting Contact: Captain Jackal (jonfl1 on here)
Home Field: none, but focus is on Wayne's World events

About Us:

The GDR was originally started in 1999 by members of the US Army that gamed online together in their spare time, but eventually we moved into paintball and we now continue this tradition with our scenario paintball team.

We are a small, tight-knit group of paintballers that love the sport and love to win, and we are also two time Wayne's World 'most valuable squad' award recipients for our ability to get the job done as a team for our general and our side. We operate along the lines of a special forces unit, which usually puts us in long-range patrols deep in the woods and far behind enemy lines. We are dedicated to being very tactical on the field, which usually makes us one of the most sought-after groups for missions on our side.

We currently attend roughly 3-5 events per year, as time, money and real-life allow... Our 2009 schedule is currently planned to include Oklahoma D-Day!

For our uniform, we currently use US Army ACU pattern pants and jacket with the appropriate patches, rank and insignia.

What We're Looking For:

The GDR is looking for 5 recruits to supplement our ranks, and of these we prefer to find at least 2 daggers, 2 sabres and one ghillied sniper.

To join the GDR, you need to be laid back off the field and all business on the field, ready to take orders or take initiative, depending on what the situation calls for. Uniform is not required until after you become a full member, but we recommend you have camo like old BDUs to attend an event with us.

If you're looking for a group that takes winning seriously, loves military tactics applied to paintball and knows how to have a good time outside of paintball, then look no further!

Just a side note, all GDR recruits that pass through their initial probationary period and are formally accepted into the unit are issued all rank insignia, awards, and unit patch, which is all paid for by the GDR.

Contact Jackal today for more information!

#6 User is offline   Kaz 

• Kasz
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:K@SZ

Posted 27 July 2008 - 05:41 PM

Random Testing of the waters.

Myself and My girlfriend are up here in Pooler,GA(Savannah)

She doesn't really have a play style yet.

Myself I am a Sabre/Ghost Flanker.

Love to Ambush, Both are Real Life Corpsman so medic work is our specialty.

This post has been edited by Kaz: 04 August 2008 - 08:55 AM

#7 User is offline   Tolgak 

• redleg's doppelganger
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 August 2008 - 03:32 AM

Name: Broken Arrow
Location: Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Daytona Beach, Florida

History:

Broken Arrow was formed many moons ago in the dark, dull minds of exploring Frenchmen with affinities for what we now call disco dancing. With blazing orange uniforms and superhero aspirations, the founding fathers stormed onto the fields of central Florida and stormed right back off upon realizing their opponents shot back. A unit of varied success, they knew never to declare defeat... even after they lost poor François to a Timucua attack back in 1564.

Broken Arrow continues its strong traditions of cockyness and cowardice today as more and more poor college students join its ranks. Since arrows are obsolete and early native injuns are no longer a problem, the team now plays paintball and does it for pre-game prize drawings and post-game Arby's trips. Lead bullets have been replaced with colourful balls, uniforms with patches, and Frenchmen with Air Force cadets (though you wouldn't notice the difference after a quick conversation).

Team Details:

We loot, pillage, and plunder at various events at least twice a semester. Practice is held every weekend at our special place. Trips are sometimes made to other fields for varied play.

Our members are widely varied in every aspect imaginable. We have lazy goobers and hyper whackjobs. We have people of all different colours, shapes, sizes, beliefs, flavours, wealths, and marital statuses for you to get into long and dirty fights with. If you do not fit in with our standard of diversity, you will be dragged out back and beaten with squeegees... a diverse array of squeegees of a wide range of colours, shapes, sizes, beliefs, flavours, wealths, and marital statuses.

Since only a few members have the millions of dollars* necessary to invest money into the game, we do not enforce tactics that emphasize firepower. Members of Broken Arrow have been known to run the fields with crowbars and 2x4s in the attempt to save money.

Broken Arrow guarantees physical safety** in all of its excursions. Strict adherence to rules such as No smoking near the oxygen tanks, and Seat backs must be upright and trey tables locked before takeoff. has lead to a near flawless safety record in our team.

As an exception to the diversity rule, no cheaters are welcome. Girls are rare and hard to come by at ERAU.*** We support in a commitment to a healthy relationship between you and your mate. A loss of girlfriend (and thus, loss of girl), can result in the total collapse of our college ecosystem. Therefore, we declare cheaters a moral hazard to the team. Anyone caught cheating will be forced to play on the other side at a scenario game, dressed as a woman. A second offense will result in your banishment from the team and all your Constitutional rights revoked. The punishment isn't that severe if you think about it.****

Reformation:

The team is undergoing revisions to its management and appearance. A new website is being considered, and a patch and jersey design are on the way. Once the coup is complete, more details may emerge regarding the changes... or it may not. New governments are always shifty.

Recruiting and Contact:

Our membership is restricted to students and alumni of Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University as specified in Paragraph 3 of Section 19.5 of The Unwritten Code of Forming a College Team, Club, Group, or Organization (UCFCTCGO). Honorary memberships are extended to friends of the team who stick with it for the duration of a never-to-be-specified amount of scenarios.

In all seriousness: Do not let the existence of a paintball team, scenario or otherwise, dictate your decision to attend ANY institution of education. There are many more important factors to consider when choosing a school than this mere club. This post has been made to notify incoming freshman (who frequent this site) that there is indeed a paintball team (we've got two!) at the school.

PM me and I can inform you more about the club as the Fall semester approaches.

* That's right, we've had a millionaire on the team before. It happens.

** We make no guarantees to your psychological stability. Please consult your physician before trying Broken Arrow.

*** The current count is about 6 across all ERAU campuses. While efforts to halt poaching have been quite successful, we ask the entire population of ERAU to remain vigilant in the pursuit to maintain this valuable species.

**** If we don't revoke them, the government is on the fast-track to revoking them anyway.

We look forward to hearing from potential members. G'day!

This post has been edited by Tolgak: 02 August 2008 - 03:35 AM

Posted Image

#8 User is offline   CommanderJack628 

• Paintballjack
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Paintballjack

Posted 01 October 2008 - 07:37 AM

1st REBORN BN Tactical Paintball Team Looking for new members. Please contact Paintballjack628@aol.com. Starting Season OCT 18th. Located in Bessemer City, NC.
[size=4]Proverbs 27:17 As Iron Sharpeneth Iron; so a man Sharpeneth the countenance of his Friends.[/size

#9 User is offline   _Flash_ 

• RIP Rush Paintball park Jupiter will miss you
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:_Flash_

Posted 06 October 2008 - 07:27 AM

Looking for a team. I live in Jupiter Florida. I play light rifleman and ghost flanker.
TEAM ON TARGET

"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity." -General George Patton
Shooting old school

#10 User is offline   redragoon 

• I am who I am
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:redragoon

Posted 08 October 2008 - 07:22 AM

Manic Militia----Located in Aiken, SC
Team Captain--Michael Brown
Style of play---Any (we attend any event given that we have enough people interested)
Contact--------go to my brigade page(link is on the left)
Home field-----
speedball--Atomic Paintball in north augusta GA
woodsball--right now we've been to Charleston paintball alot

We are currently recruiting any members for the Militia. I a working on building members so that we can later apply for sponsorship. Speedball players will be listed under the same team name, but will follow seperate schedules. Any player can join the Militia after attending one major event with us or several trips to Charleston and attain permanent membership as long as they attend each major event or continue to attend practice.

The Speedball team is going to begin practicing to be ready for the CFOA 3-man series in the Fall. We will be competing in the beginner circuit so anyone with APPA experience will not be allowed. Speedball has 4 members but we will not move to a larger man format until we finish the 3 man season.

If you are in the CSRA and looking for a team, then we will provide you with what you seek.

Attached File(s)

This post has been edited by redragoon: 08 January 2009 - 06:32 PM

We own you.

#11 User is offline   Eggmoe 

• They call me "Runs With No Pants"
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Eggmoe

Posted 23 October 2008 - 08:52 PM

-Looking for Team as of 10/24/08-
Name: Alex 'eggmoe' Kelley
Style/position: Light Rifleman/Dagger/ Frontman/ Point
Bio: I'm Alex, I'm 15 and I've been playing paintball for 3 years. Started Woodsball about 4 months ago, used to play speedball- but I WAS NOT one of those douchebag guys, I'm friendly. Looking for a team to play with. I will definitely be open for big games, but probly cant make it often to little games (expensive)

*Schedule?: Hotshots Nov. 1st Bootlegger 12hr Game Loxahatchee FL

#12 User is offline   Rattlesnake 

• Klapperschlange
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:{[D4]}The Rattlesnake

Posted 26 October 2008 - 04:22 PM

Wow...I've been lookin for a topic like this for southeast only...shows how much i browse the forums latley. Oo

Looking for a team (badbutt is to, but I don't know if he's on much anymore. So given that he lives across the street from me I'm posting on his behalf as well.)

Being that we're good friends, we would like to be on the same team.

Name: Chris "Klapperschlange" Austin
Style/position: Saber/Commander (not a base commander like SPPL rules state...I rule the field from the field.) - Front/Mid/Snake
Location: Smiths Station, Alabama (prety much Columbus, Georgia)
Bio: I'm 16, turn 17 in Feb. I've been playing paintball for about 5 years. I can play speedball, and woodsball equaly as well, and I'm always a good sport. I've never cheated at a big event, and I've cheated only a few times at small ones. The only time I cheat is when the OpFor cheats. Then, being that when I'm on the field I'll do anything for the kill, I'll make sure they know I just wiped my hit, which makes them angry, then they charge me, and I light them up, calling the hit I wiped shortly afterwards. After all is said and done, I'm really just another player until heavy tactics are needed, and then I will do whatever the team needs for the win, and only cheat to peg out a cheater. I have done alot of crazy stuff, that...well....I'm actuly really proud I've done (like take 64 hits in the back, plus others to make the OpFor run out of paint quicker in an all you can eat match ^_^) I'm a natural squad leader, and I can whip 25 walk-ons into a team of renegade soldiers in seconds, and do so at almost every game.

Wow that was long...:D

Now badbutt's entry:

Name: Clayton "Ace" Riale
Style/position: Saber - Back
Location: Smiths Station, Alabama (prety much Columbus, Georgia)
Bio: Clay has been playing for about 8 or 9 years, and is a real hardcore player. Loves nothing more than romping around a field, picking a hide out, and laying waste to any victim who might fall into the reach of his death defying amounts of ammunition. He doesnt move a whole lot, but he gets where he needs to get. He lays in wait for his pray, and if the coast is clear, he moves up in massive increments. He is by no means a sniper, however he will do what needs to be done to ensure victory. If he's in a squad, don't expect to get anyone out in that squad. Clayton becomes a full on sensory attack force, quietly pumping up his adrenaline so that by the time he hits the field, he can see things that Hubble would miss, and hear things the KGB only thought they heard...

that was wierd.....cue "Alfred Hitchcock Hour" theme Oo

#13 User is offline   Railgun 

• Jack of all trades
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Railgun

Posted 01 November 2008 - 05:23 PM

Looking for team in the Central Florida area. (I live in the Cocoa/Satellite Beach area)
Playing style: Broadsword, or Sabre
Experience: 12 years of play in Europe,Texas, and Florida.
"The only good kill is Overkill!!!"

"Friendly fire...isn't" -Murphy's laws of combat

#14 User is offline   MattRC 

• QCBoss
  • Pip

Posted 17 November 2008 - 04:30 AM

well i am looking for a team
i am a heavy/ med gunner, rifelman, recon.
i am a Marine moveing into Jacksonville NC here in january Febuary timeframe
hit me up with a pm if your interested

Deuteronomy 32:41
“Si acuero ut fulgur gladium meum et arripuerit iudicium manus mea, reddam ultionem hostibus meis et his qui oderunt me retribuam”
["When I whet my flashing sword and my hand takes hold in judgment, I shall take vengeance upon mine enemies and I will repay those who hate me"]

Feedback------ http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...howtopic=167410

#15 User is offline   Murder Inc 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 03 December 2008 - 09:30 PM

Posted Image

THE M.I. ARMY SCENARIO TEAM (FL) IS LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS
WHERE : St. Augustine, FL
FIELD: M.I. Paintball

Looking for serious players only! Players must be able to attend 2 mandatory practices a month. We play hard before miller time! The team is located in FL and NJ. It was formed in 2001 in NJ and 2004 in FL and has been active in both states ever since. WE ARE NOT YOUR AVERAGE SCENARIO TEAM. If you are looking for something different and a new challenge, contact us asap.

Share this topic:

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users