Special Ops Paintball: Anyone going to OK D-Day - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Anyone going to OK D-Day looking for a ride for a teammate. Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   El Toro Loco 

• Here comes the bull!! A man on a mission!!
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:El Toro loco

Post icon  Posted 19 May 2007 - 05:31 PM

Hey all I was wondering if anyone is making a carpool through the columbia basin headed for OK D-Day. One of our younger teammates is trying to find a ride for the event. He will have a place to camp once he gets there he just needs a lift. His previously planned ride had to back out for other reasons. If anyone is heading down around this area I would greatly appreciate a contact from you on the matter.

Thanks and have a great day
El Toro Loco

KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN, MINDS CLEAR, AND GUNS ON POINT!!!!

Here comes that crazy BULL!!!!!!!!

#2 User is offline   Krunchy 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:shadow1

Posted 23 May 2007 - 12:20 PM

ok guys....im the one looking for a ride...my dad, krazy8, is the one to contact if u have any room and haooen to be heading this way...thanks and i hope that this will be soon...i really wanna go...im just down the ride..

thanks
Krunchy
Team Irregulators
Official SPPL Utah Qualifier Ref.

#3 User is offline   Ghostduck 

• Quack! Quack!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Ghostduck

Posted 23 May 2007 - 05:52 PM

Let the word be known...

I am working on something..

It's not a 100% ... but rest assured... WE WILL GET KRUNCHY TO D-DAY THIS YEAR!!
Proud Member of the Scottish Teabag Society

#4 User is offline   Saifoda2 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Saifoda

Posted 23 May 2007 - 08:02 PM

Not particularly helpful I'm afraid, but a friend and I will be flying to D-Day via Tulsa (TUL airport). What side will you guys be playing on? We'll be Allies -- 1st ID. Maybe if we're playing together we can meet up over there.
Proud to be sponsored by: REDZ, Warpaint International, VPSByte, Action Acres, Dangerous Power
Leaders Lead from the Front

#5 User is offline   Ghostduck 

• Quack! Quack!
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 May 2007 - 10:06 PM

Krunchy will be playing with the Canadian Scottish Regiment. I do know that there will be a group of people leaving from Oregon and convoying through Boise Idaho. The Problem is that Krunchy lives near Spokane, WA which is a bit further north. I am hoping that someone from the caravan that is traveling from the Pac North West has some spare room, so that at least we can just get him to be able to meet up with them along the route somehow.

#6 User is offline   blackops-kyle mullins 

• team-blackops- the best of the best
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:hacksaw

Posted 23 May 2007 - 10:13 PM

sounds to me like ol krunchy needs to get his license b-4 the next d-day :rolleyes:
BLACK OPS PAINTBALL MOTO- Adapt, overcome, conquer..............................thats it!!!!!!!!

#7 User is offline   Stripes 

• True Armchair Commando
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Stripes

Posted 24 May 2007 - 01:01 AM

I just recieved an assignment from my ROTC wing commander that he wants me to attend an FTX in Georgia the week of D-Day, so I won't be driving out any more. Just FYI.
Major Matt \\STRIPES// Brings, 716th Infantrie Division, 735th Regiment, Sword Beach Oklahoma D-Day 2009

#8 User is offline   Ghostduck 

• Quack! Quack!
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 May 2007 - 09:05 AM

View Postblackops-kyle mullins, on May 23 2007, 10:13 PM, said:

sounds to me like ol krunchy needs to get his license b-4 the next d-day :dodgy:

Im pretty sure that Krunchy does have his license. Its not a matter of that at all. Its a matter of having a vehicle, and enough fuel to get there and back. Im not certain what the distance is from Spokane,WA to Wyandotte,OK is but from my doorstep here in Port Orchard, WA (Seattle Metro Area) its 2029 miles ... and thats the SHORT route ONE WAY!.

The plan initially was for myself and another person (using their vehicle which gets better milage than mine) to drive out from Seattle Metro, and pick up Krunchy on the way out to D-Day. Unfortunately the other person decided that they would not be able to make the trip, and after consideration to what the fuel costs would be on my end minus the one person, I determined that I could no longer drive out.

Thus this leaves the situation at hand.

Any leads would be much appreciated. And thanks for the jibes, but I feel responsible for this situation so, comedy aside, help with a ride is GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks,
GD

#9 User is offline   Saifoda2 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Saifoda

Posted 24 May 2007 - 01:03 PM

I know it's a bit late at this point, but I might suggest he fly instead -- with fuel costs and all, it might actually be cheaper to fly! But again, I haven't done the math so I wouldn't know for sure. We actually just bought our plane ticket yesterday and from PDX to TUL for 2 passengers roundtrip was about $1000 (now that's for two people, so one person is about $500). If you want to try this, go to cheaptickets.com.
Proud to be sponsored by: REDZ, Warpaint International, VPSByte, Action Acres, Dangerous Power
Leaders Lead from the Front

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users