• You cannot reply to this topic

Ricochet Apache Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   spyderhunter 

• Team Downpour
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:spyderhunter

Posted 09 April 2005 - 06:50 PM

I got my Apache LCD yesterday and I was so surprised at the quality. I played with it today and I shot lines of paint that I thought were never possible with my gun. The timer is really cool. It has minute and seconds up to 99 min. and 59 sec. My friend has the LED and this was the reason I got this hopper. I have yet to see the "ricochet" design ricochet a paintball yet. One of the things that I think really helps is the E-Z view. The is a little window so you can see how much paint you have left, it really helps if you have a black hopper. Anyone else own it and have opinions about it?
user posted image

#2 User is offline   123456789 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:123456789

Post icon  Posted 08 May 2005 - 08:11 AM

I've been thinking about getting this hopper, and the wat u said makes me want to get it even more. Where did u get it, and how much did u pay for it?

#3 User is offline   jiu-jitsu fighter 

• Would you rather me barrel tag you or choke you unconscious
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Jiu-Jitsu Fighter

Posted 10 May 2005 - 07:25 PM

Mine was loud when it turned. When I told everyone they were like oh your exaggerating. And then when they heard it they were like damn that it so loud. But I have seen eggs and halos break. So far the ebst electronic hopper I have seen were the revys.
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.

My feedback

#4 User is offline   Iron__Man 

• My boomstick is bigger than yours...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Iron_Man

Posted 10 May 2005 - 11:46 PM

i bought a basic ricochet w/out the autofeed. it was smoke colored (clear but greyish) so i masked off the back and the lid and spray painted it black. now i have a lil window on my ammo only i can see. (especially useful b/c i use bright yellow evil. lol) and the design will work. give it time. ive caught enough paint on the regular U shaped hopper to try sumpin new. not only that but its lower on your gun so u gots ta love that. right? right!
Posted Image Posted Image
THE DEATH BUNNIES! - We hate your face!-

#5 User is offline   psubond 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 31 May 2005 - 10:31 PM

i haven't had any chops or dry fires either my spyder imagine or angel speed. at the chrono i was shooting 19 bps (i know, that's weak for a speed, but i'm slow) and it was keeping up fine. not too sure about the "riccochet" aspect of it. didn't see anything hit it, but there has been only one break on the hopper itself (feed neck is a diff story) so far. i personally don't think it's that loud, but i play speedball, not woods ball. if you need to be sneaky in woodsball chances are you aren't going to be firing fast enough to need a power loader anyway cause that'll just draw more attention to where you are...speedball is a diff story though.

basically this will let you lay ropes if you want to. if you aren't cheating and using ramping or full auto i doubt you'll be able to outrun this loader....at least i can't (so far)

#6 User is offline   BGARanger 

• Tourney Guy - n00b helper
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:BGARanger

Posted 02 June 2005 - 08:49 PM

These are the best loaders on the market besides the Empire Reloader-B. Halo's and Egg's have problems, but the Richochet has none. It's nicknamed the "weedwhacker" at my local field because of the agitator and noise, but they are fast and reliable. I've never had problems, neither have my buds. They are also coming out with a new motor/design that will feed faster than the current model.

They retail for about 100 I think, but I pick em up wholesale for 75 (the pleasures of sponsorship...and no I'm not just writing nice things about it because I'm sponsored, these loaders kick!)

#7 User is offline   assassin23 

• the assassin will strike when you least expect him.
  • Pip

Posted 10 June 2005 - 07:42 AM

I bought a ricochet apache a few weeks ago and have used it twice. once in speedball and once in woodsball. Both times I had consistent performance. No breaks due to slow loading. I had my gun on full auto and once I tried to see if I could get a ball to break by shooting as fast as I could on semi about 13bps. Still no breaks. I payed $65 on anythingxtreme.com This is the best loader you can find for under $100. I haven't experienced any ricochets off my loader yet but I haven't been hit there much.
Legacy: What Will Yours Be? Intel Director Of Legacy

#8 User is offline   Stret 

• The Nativeness
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Stret

Post icon  Posted 04 July 2005 - 08:33 AM

does the apache have eyes like the revy, or does it just keep agitating when tured on?
Native Style

We Think Our Sponsors Are Cool: Tippmann(X7) l Crossfire Tanks l Smokin' Products l Coca Cola: Grand Rapids, MI

#9 User is offline   BGARanger 

• Pip

Posted 05 July 2005 - 03:35 PM

It has a plastic bender in the feedneck, when balls move, it moves, which causes agitation. It works just like eyes, just a different way of activating (better one too, because it feels movement instead of seeing it)

#10 User is offline   BGARanger 

• Pip

Posted 05 July 2005 - 03:41 PM

It has a plastic bender in the feedneck, when balls move, it moves, which causes agitation. It works just like eyes, just a different way of activating (better one too, because it feels movement instead of seeing it)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users