Special Ops Paintball: Top 10 Misconceptions About Cops911 Vests - Special Ops Paintball

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Top 10 Misconceptions About Cops911 Vests

#1 Guest_MOATI_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 12 May 2005 - 09:16 PM

Top 10 Misconceptions About Cops911 Vests

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is my review of Cops911 vests. Of course I had to add a little twist...soooo...ala David Letterman...here's my very own Top 10 List!!!

#10) They only have tactical black!

Not true! Cops911 does have the mean looking Tactical Black that many of us fell in love with, but they also have Olive, Woodland Camo, Jungle Stalker, Super Flauge, Multi-cam, and just about any other camo pattern or color you can think of. You can get any vest in whatever you want!

#9) They don't have what I want.

Impossible!!! They will make a vest to your very own specifications. If you can dream it up, Cops911 will make it. Of course, those of you that have limited imaginations, you can always choose from any of the existing designs. Why force a military vest into paintball when you can have a tactical grade vest specially made for paintball and your own specific needs?

#8) I'm too big/too little so it won't fit.

They'll make it so it does fit. Because they're made specifically for you, they will fit no matter how big or how small you are. Of course they're all adjustable so if you gain or lose weight, the vest will adjust to still fit you.

#7) Brand "X" is better.

Again, this simply is not true. It's impossible actually. Nothing can beat the quality and craftsmanship of a Cops911 vest and what could possibly be better than exactly what you want?

#6) A custom vest takes too long.

Not as long as you might think. Most orders are complete within a few days of placing the order. Of course some orders will take longer but try getting anything else custom made in anything less than a month!

#5) Other vests have a better warranty.

No they don't! You can't get any better than the Cops911 lifetime warranty! It covers the workmanship of the vest for the life of the vest!

#4) The velcro won't hold.

This ain't your momma's velcro! This is the patented Interlock Velcro System! It's velcro between velcro between velcro. It keeps your vest completely modular but it will hold no matter what you have experienced with velcro in the past! There is simply NO CHANCE of anything held on with the Interlock System to fall off. Of course for you non-believers out there, you can always opt to have all the pockets sewn on.

#3) I can't afford it!
#2) I can't afford it!
#1) I can't afford it!

You can't afford not to! In the end, no matter what you might try first, you will want a Cops911 vest...everybody does. How much better off would you be to get the vest first? Besides, with the new Scout vest, you can get all the advantages of a Cops911 vest but at a cost that is very comparable to anything else on the market!

The Cops911 vest is simply the best product a scenario paintball player could possibly own.

#2 User is offline   L33T Master 

• LT
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:L33T Master

Posted 13 May 2005 - 09:18 AM

That's a really great review/pitch but you sound like an infomercial. :D (just bustin your balls.)
BTW I plan to get one in July or when my bank account stops whimpering. Kinda went overboard for D-Day this year.

#3 User is offline   Bloated Dead Cow 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Bloated Dead Cow

Posted 15 May 2005 - 10:34 PM

From what I hear from some of my fellow cows, you guys rock. I have heard of you guys and seen your stuff online....just never in person. Hey, how does one custom config via the website? Is there an online tool to do this? Or do I need some art skill (GOD NOOOOOOO) :o

Thanks
Bloated
FEEL THE POWER OF MOO!!
Visit The Cows!!
Mad American Cows

user posted image

#4 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 15 May 2005 - 10:57 PM

I love my cops vest. Its absolutely perfect in every way.. I took the mountaineer and put on some of my own ideas into it. Thats the best part. Make it your way, with what you want. Robert, owner of cops911, is also one of the easiest and best people ive ever had to deal with. He'll practically bend over backwards to make you happy. And the lifetime guarentee cant be beat. I could go on a page or two spiel about how great cops911 gear is, but i wont cause moati already has. Just take it from us, get a cops vest, you wont be disapointed. Youll probably do what i do and walk around the house and anywhere you can with it on, cause its just that sick looking.
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

#5 Guest_Dream of Nullification_*

Posted 17 May 2005 - 07:49 PM

sounds like a bad sales pitch, and i would guess you get some form of commission off the vests sold

#6 Guest_MOATI_*

Posted 17 May 2005 - 08:19 PM

Dream of Nullification, on May 17 2005, 06:49 PM, said:

sounds like a bad sales pitch, and i would guess you get some form of commission off the vests sold

You would guess incorrectly.

#7 Guest_wolftalon_*

Posted 18 May 2005 - 07:53 AM

either peeps are really jealous, or they dont have a friggin clue who you are. :angry:

I liked your pitch, and still trust you Moati.

PS has dave (pacman) got something worked out with you guys for S.P.U.D.S. ?

I have been waiting like crazy.

#8 User is offline   snake eyes 88 usmc 

• Devil Worshiper
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:SNAKE EYES 88 USMC

Posted 18 May 2005 - 06:00 PM

HMMMM well I got one and thinking of a new custom desighn for another. BTW: I deciced to get mine after watching MO's informercial a While back If i Ordered in the next ten minutes I got name pouches and a can opener.
IPB Image
"THINK LIKE A GUN"

#9 User is offline   Archie21 

• hardcore paintballer
  • PipPip

Posted 18 May 2005 - 06:54 PM

i was looking at maybe getting one.
Team Brutal Anguish:
Taking the path of most resistance

Archie21's sale thread!! Everything must go!!

#10 User is offline   SubMiler 

• Pistolero
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 May 2005 - 02:41 PM

Wait people have Misconceptions about Cops911 vest? Who are these people?

I didn't buy a real vest, but a 4+1 pack in jungle stalker and I love it. Sure I upgraded to a different vest, but I still break it out for games where I don't need alot of paint/pockets/radios. I've owned/used different packs, but the one from Cops is really my favorite. It's better than some of the tourny ones I've used.

#11 User is offline   TheSaint 

• TheSaint
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:The Saint

Posted 21 May 2005 - 06:24 PM

Cops911 is definately the way to go, beats all others I've used/seen/whatever.

2008 Special Ops Recon Team

#12 User is offline   Jago 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Jago

Posted 01 June 2005 - 11:14 AM

is jungle stalker the samn as digi, school comps suck
user posted image

#13 User is offline   68.killa 

• OTW memeber
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:wicksthewolf

Posted 01 June 2005 - 12:11 PM

i have heard they r very nice but do i really need it

#14 User is offline   Mori 

• An Authentic Reproduction
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Mori

Posted 01 June 2005 - 02:10 PM

ive been thinking of getting one of these...

#15 User is offline   Evil Fingers 

• ELITE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 June 2005 - 03:19 AM

Thats an excellent review MOATI and everything youve mentioned are actually true....because I's gots me a pb vest from Cops911.com too!

Share this topic:

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users