• You cannot reply to this topic

Funniest Paintball Story Retrothread #25 Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   I.K.E. 

• A Militia of One
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:I.K.E.

Posted 11 August 2013 - 07:48 PM

So post up your funniest moment in paintball.

I was playing an outlaw game with friends in a cow pasture. I spotted a friend on the opposing team, fired a few shots at him, and started chasing him as he retreated. As I raised my marker to fire and plaster him between the shoulder blades, he suddenly disappeared into a trench! I was stunned that he seemed to have eyes in the back of his head! After the game, I asked how he knew to duck at just the right second.... His reply: "I accidentally fell down."
"I love Kaesie because Florentine said so."Bushball is Australian for Woodsball. SOFA Best Grammar '010
Grammar Police Co-Commander Badge #1 IKE & Ike '09 STUDMUFFIN Debater of the 1st Order of Ashrak ASH123
"Overkill is underrated." -Col. John "Hannibal" Smith
Posted Image ... another Staff granted wish.

#2 User is offline   oldhunter 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:smoke guarde

Posted 12 August 2013 - 07:21 AM

It was a small scenario game. At a place called Action Jacks up in Iowa. I don't remember the town. The place closed down a few years ago.

It was in October. Freddy vs Jason. I was running up a hill and slipped. The barrel of my marker went in the mud. Had about 3in of mud in the barrel. Had to remove the barrel. Took 5 minutes to remove. 3 to get the mud out of the barrel so that I could shot. 2 to get it back on. Got the other player just in time. It was a fun experience and one I sooner wouldn't want to do again. The mud that is.

This post has been edited by oldhunter: 12 August 2013 - 07:22 AM

repugno nex est morior inritus

#3 User is offline   CptObvious 

• Original Join Date- 29th October 2004 - 04:14 PM
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:CPTOBVIOUS

Posted 12 August 2013 - 01:47 PM

Fulda Gap. The first game for the Headbangers. Myself and Pirate were on the field, pulling shenanigans. Suddenly, a tank comes out into the field and pins everyone on our side down, including one of our AT players. He had taken a pop shot, but missed. So Pirate and I get an idea, and let the AT guy know we're going to distract 'em. He likes the plan, so we count down. We get to zero and Pirate and I jump out from behind our bunkers and lift up our kilts, screaming, yelling, etc. We watch the turret turn our way and at that moment, the AT guy pops up, aims and fires off a nerf that hits its target. Ref calls it out before the tankers were able to shoot us.

Here;s a picture from the same game, just different moment when I was flashing. (Haven't found any photos of Pirate flashing).

Posted Image
US Air Force
Posted Image
Proudly Sponsored by: ANS Gear || Pinokio Hoppers|| Stiffi Barrels || ChroniX Radio
[/b]

#4 User is offline   kcrane377 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 16 August 2013 - 06:55 AM

test

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic