• You cannot reply to this topic

Anything extreme Avoid at all costs Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   SHOOTSWITHEYESCLOSED 

• ?
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:SHOOTSWITHEYESCLOSED

Posted 30 October 2007 - 04:22 PM

its been an month and my entire order is on backorder. they do give the option to back out of the order but I am a patient person. There is no reason for an order to take 4 weeks to complete, not ship, just complete.

#17 User is offline   WardenWolf 

• Aspie Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:WardenWolf

Posted 30 October 2007 - 06:32 PM

Actually there is. Retailers typically don't reorder items until the stock gets low. On lower-selling items, they frequently won't reorder until the stock runs out completely (or they have a regular restock schedule with the supplier and just tack it onto next month's order). Manufacturer problems can then shaft people who place orders while it's backordered. If it was a low-sales item, the manufacturer may have discontinued it, or it may be popular and the manufacturer itself doesn't have enough of them to fill the order immediately. What does this mean? This means that there are many supply problems that can severely compromise the order of ANY backordered item. Additionally, it is not always easy for them to tell who ordered it. If you have problems, contact them.

Kanye: "Yo, Chile, I'm gonna let you finish shakin', but I just got to say Haiti had one of the best earthquakes of all time!"
Save a tree: wipe your ass with a hippie!

#18 User is offline   SHOOTSWITHEYESCLOSED 

• ?
  • PipPip

Posted 06 November 2007 - 07:12 PM

View PostWardenWolf, on Oct 30 2007, 07:32 PM, said:

Actually there is. Retailers typically don't reorder items until the stock gets low. On lower-selling items, they frequently won't reorder until the stock runs out completely (or they have a regular restock schedule with the supplier and just tack it onto next month's order). Manufacturer problems can then shaft people who place orders while it's backordered. If it was a low-sales item, the manufacturer may have discontinued it, or it may be popular and the manufacturer itself doesn't have enough of them to fill the order immediately. What does this mean? This means that there are many supply problems that can severely compromise the order of ANY backordered item. Additionally, it is not always easy for them to tell who ordered it. If you have problems, contact them.

I have contacted them and they do not respond. thanks, for the insight though.

#19 User is offline   WardenWolf 

• Aspie Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:WardenWolf

Posted 06 November 2007 - 10:28 PM

Did you try calling them? They receive thousands of emails per day.

Kanye: "Yo, Chile, I'm gonna let you finish shakin', but I just got to say Haiti had one of the best earthquakes of all time!"
Save a tree: wipe your ass with a hippie!

#20 User is offline   SHOOTSWITHEYESCLOSED 

• ?
  • PipPip

Post icon  Posted 18 November 2007 - 11:10 AM

View PostWardenWolf, on Nov 6 2007, 11:28 PM, said:

Did you try calling them? They receive thousands of emails per day.

I have contacted 3 departments including a web form and no answer. Anythingextreme says " Thank you for your request for information concerning your backorder; we will be in touch with you shortly. Please check your emails and your voice mail on your telephone- we might have already left you a message there. " That is what should be expected. And Anythingextreme says: lengthy delays are usually no longer than 1-2 weeks. THEN state after one week that: we are hoping to get it in stock with in the next 1-3 weeks. Its been six weeks so just let me vent, ok. If a business cannot reply to emails concerning customer service within 2 days or even a week then they shouldn't use emails for correspondence. They were fast enough to answer my first email. If they had thousands voicemails a day the same would be expected of them. I'll update this if/when I get a response.

Ok, after 6 weeks and 17 emails later they are sending me my stuff and it will be here in about a week. They said they would refund my shipping costs but then changed their mind. I would not pay for the expedited shipping with them if I knew that. The order came with free shipping to begin with and they still refuse to refund the charges. 3 day shipping on a 6 week long order? hmmm... i guess its worth the 15 bucks.

UPDATE: My order went in OCT 3rd. It is December 28th and I still have nothing, nothing, nooootthhhhhiiinnngg! I have contested the charges on my account with visa because after numerous phone calls this month and emails I have no response from Anything Extreme. Man, that store SUCKS!

I made an order last week with spec ops and got my stuff this Saturday. They atleast post what is on back order or not available before a purchase is made.

This post has been edited by SHOOTSWITHEYESCLOSED: 28 December 2007 - 03:40 PM

#21 User is offline   Weigel21 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 21 November 2007 - 12:07 AM

I myself have had bad luck with AnythingExtreme.com, and here"s my experience with them. Let me apologize as this is going to be fairly lengthy.

On wed Oct 10, 2007 I placed an order for a Tippmann 98C ACT, JT Flex-8 Spectra full head goggles(camo), (6) Drab Olive 140rd pods, and a Goggle skinz.

On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 14:16:52 I received an Email stating the the marker and goggles were on back order and would take 3 days- 2 weeks to come in stock. OK, no biggie. On Tue Nov 06, 2007 I requested an update on my order status. The next day, Wed Nov 07, 2007, I received an email stating the marker was back in stock, but the goggles were still out of stock and on top of that the 140rd Drab Olive pods were now out of stock. That same day I emailed them the following:

Dear Customer service,

My first response said that the Tippmann 98C marker and the JT Flex-8 goggles were out of stock. Now, you say the 98C marker is in stock, but the JT Flex-8 is still out of stock and on top of that the 140-Round Olive Drab tubes are out of stock. Do you not put items aside for previous orders? In this case the 140-Round Olive Drab tubes which had been in stock when I initially made my order. At this rate I can foresee never receiving my order as I have 4 different items which can become out of stock. I believe that you, the company, should either put items aside for previous orders or ship the items separately as they come into stock at the extra cost to you. If neither of these options appeal to you, then I believe that my only option may be to cancel my order.

Sincerely,
Brandon Weigel

Later that day I received this email from them:

Your order has been cancelled and will be refunded the way you have paid for the order. The refund amount is ($xxx.xx).

Please allow 3-7 business days for the credit to show back up on your account.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Sincerely,
Matthew Gresham
Xtreme Customer Care
937.853.0720 ext 222
www.anythingxtreme.com

I then email them the following on Tue Nov 13, 2007 after checking my email.

Dear Matthew Gresham of Customer Service,

First, although I was not told I was, I would like to say that I don't believe my request for the company to either put items aside from my order or to ship the items separate as they come into stock at the extra cost to the company were unreasonable. Second, I don't recall canceling my order, but whatever, I will gladly shop elsewhere.

Brandon W.

On Mon Nov 19, 2007 I decided to check my Paypal account, as that is the form of payment I used, and seen that I hadn't yet received and pending transfer of funds from them yet, although it hadn't yet been 7 business days. Confused and aggravated I decided to call them to talk with someone directly. I was told by the lady helping me that, "No, my order hadn't been canceled, but if I wanted her to she would do so". I said, "No, not yet" and asked why they don't hold items or just mail them separate at the extra cost to them and she said they usually do. I then said to myself, " THEN WHY THE -REMOVED- DIDN'T THEY DO THAT FOR MY ORDER!" I then asked how long it would be until they recived the out of stock merchandise and was told it would be early to mid December. I then said, "You know what, just cancel my order and give me my money back."

Currently I am awaiting a refund.

So... I will say this...

1st. Keep in mind my experience with them.

2nd. If you order from them, due so at your own risk.

And 3rd. If you order from them, I wish you the best of luck receiving your stuff in a reasonable amount of time.

This post has been edited by Maj Tom: 21 November 2007 - 03:07 AM

#22 User is offline   XziviT 

• Mess with the Best Die like the Rest
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:XziviT

Posted 08 December 2007 - 10:29 PM

Its good to know i will never buy stuff from them, it looks like they only get money but they dont get the stuff u ordered

-X
Posted Image
Yo pertenesco al Guerrero que de lo Antiguo se fuciona a lo Nuevo. Maj. X, Callsign: Matrix
As I walk through the Valley of Shadow of Death, I shall fear no Evil, for I am the meanest Creature in the Valley. Gen. Patton

#23 User is offline   cainb 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 03 January 2008 - 09:03 PM

Anythingextreme is a scam!
I can't get anyone to return my calls or emails I have gone through the same thing DONT ORDER ANYTHING FROM ANYTHINGEXTREME OR XPAINTBALL they are the same company! I too ordered paintball gear only to find out it would be 2+ weeks because items were backordered yet my cc was still charged I immediately cancelled the order via the webform and am now fighting to get my refund. I have involved my cc company and am disputing the charges. I also will be contacting the Dayton Ohio Better Business Bureau to file a complaint. Just look at their bad rating on the BBB. I wish I had before I ordered.

The BBB reports on businesses, both accredited and non-accredited. If an organization is a BBB Accredited business, it is stated in this report.
Name: Xtreme Paintball, Inc.
Phone: (937) 853-0720
Fax: (937) 853-0726
Address: 3211 Dryden Rd.
Dayton, OH 45439
www.xpaintball.biz
Original Business Start Date: January 1993
Principal: Mr. Matt Ballard, Chief Operating Officer
Customer Contact: Mrs Judy Estep, Programming Dept. - (937) 853-0720
Employees: 30
TOB Classification: Sporting Goods-Retail
BBB Accreditation: This organization is not a BBB Accredited business.

Customer Experience

Starting in November 2007, consumers are reporting to the Better Business Bureau that items ordered through the company website are being reported as not in stock and are backordered. Consumers are also reporting difficulty in contacting the business, receiving shipping information and difficulty in obtaining refunds unless the consumer files a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. The BBB serving Dayton/Miami Valley currently has (9) pending complaints.

When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints.

The BBB processed a total of 51 complaints about this company in the last 36 months, our standard reporting period.Of the total of 51 complaints closed in 36 months, 37 were closed in the last year.

Advertising Issues BBB Definition:

Advertising Issues - Claims alleging print or electronic media advertised claims or practices misrepresent the service or product offer.

Resolved BBB Definition:

Resolved - The company resolved the complaint issues.

1 - Company resolved BBB Definition:

resolved - The company resolved the complaint issues.
the complaint issues. The consumer acknowledged acceptance to the BBB.
1 - Company offered a partial (less than 100%) settlement which the consumer failed to acknowledge acceptance to the BBB.

Billing or Collection Issues BBB Definition:

Billing or Collection Issues - Claim alleging billing errors, unauthorized charges, or questionable collection practices.

Resolved BBB Definition:

Administratively Closed BBB Definition:

Administratively Closed - The BBB determined that the complaint could not be satisfactorily settled using standard methods of voluntary dispute resolution

1 - BBB determined that despite the company's reasonable effort to address complaint issues, the consumer remained dissatisfied.

Sales Practice Issues BBB Definition:

Sales Practice Issues - Claims of alleged sales presentations made in person or by telephone that contain misrepresentations of the product or service, high pressure sales practices, failure to disclose key conditions of the offer, and verbal representations not consistent with written contractual terms or agreements.

Resolved BBB Definition:

Administratively Closed - The BBB determined that the complaint could not be satisfactorily settled using standard methods of voluntary dispute resolution

1 - BBB determined the company made a reasonable offer to resolve the issues, but the consumer did not accept the offer.
1 - BBB determined that despite the company's reasonable effort to address complaint issues, the consumer remained dissatisfied.

Delivery Issues BBB Definition:

Delivery Issues - Claims alleging delayed delivery of ordered merchandise.

Resolved BBB Definition:

9 - Company resolved BBB Definition:

6 - Company addressed the complaint issues. The consumer failed to acknowledge acceptance to the BBB.

Customer Service Issues BBB Definition:

Service Issues - Claims of alleged delay in completing service, failure to provide promised service, inferior quality of provided service, or damaged merchandise as a result of delivery service.
BBB Definition:

Customer Service Issues - Claims alleging unsatisfactory customer service, including personnel's failure to provide assistance in a timely manner, failure to address or respond to customer dissatisfaction, unavailability for customer support, and/or inappropriate behavior or attitude exhibited by company staff.

Resolved BBB Definition:

2 - Company resolved BBB Definition:

1 - BBB determined the company made a reasonable offer to resolve the issues, but the consumer did not accept the offer.

Product Issues BBB Definition:

Product Issues - Claim alleging a product does not meet the expectations of the complainant, including defective merchandise.

Refund or Exchange Issues BBB Definition:

Refund or Exchange Issues - Claim of alleged failure to honor company policy or verbal commitment to provide refunds, exchanges, or credit for products or services.

Resolved BBB Definition:

18 - Company resolved BBB Definition:

6 - Company addressed the complaint issues. The consumer failed to acknowledge acceptance to the BBB.

Company Management

Additional company management personnel include:

Ms. Deborah Gonzalez - Secretary
Mr Sergio Gonzalez - President

Report as of January 3, 2008
Copyright© 2008 BBB®, Inc.

If you choose to do business with this business, please let the company know that you contacted the BBB for a report BBB Definition:

report - A summary of activity reflected in a company's BBB file. Includes basic business background, BBB Accreditation information, and BBB complaint activity over the previous three years. Also reports may include any known government actions, advertising issues or other information that results from activity conducted by the BBB.

BBB reports may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.

The information in this report has either been provided by the company or has been compiled by the BBB from other reliable sources.

As a matter of policy, the BBB does not endorse any product, service or company. BBB reports generally cover a three-year reporting period, and are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. Information contained in this report is believed reliable but not guaranteed as to accuracy. Reports are subject to change at any time.

#24 User is offline   SHOOTSWITHEYESCLOSED 

• ?
  • PipPip

Posted 03 January 2008 - 09:47 PM

the bbb is the biggest joke! They resolve the issue by canceling orders. I feel your pain. They are liars and do not know the meaning of courtesy. After my dispute I got curious and went back to the website the next day. They just stopped selling the products that I purchased all together and did not bother contacting me. I am sticking with a1 paintball, action village and zephyr paintball. I saved 10 bucks when I re-purchased the items that I would have received from xtreme.

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users