#61 User is offline   Cuy'val Dar  

• 327 G.I.R. Bastogne Bulldogs
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:MICHAEL J. CABOOSE

Posted 28 July 2012 - 02:39 PM

Nixon's back! aroooo!
Posted Image

Doorbells? Seriously? That's the swear filter?
. -Pirate
"Authenticity bro, everyone voids their bowels when they die."
-Guy at end of paintball movie

#62 User is offline   The Stuntman 

• I feel like I'm taking Crazy Pills!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:The Stuntman

Posted 28 July 2012 - 10:47 PM

View PostI.K.E., on 28 July 2012 - 07:17 AM, said:

Stuntman... You're that old... Wow.

Early 40's could be considered old by some...
Yeah, Ive been around the block a few times....started paying attention politics back in the 70's as a kid.

----
Ah, Nixon....the nation is STILL suffering from the effects of his administration. Almost everything wrong, mean, or hateful in American politics today can be traced back to him.

Excerpts from Huner Thompson's eulogy to Nixon, published several weeks after Nixon death in 1994

He was the real thing -- a political monster straight out of Grendel and a very dangerous enemy. He could shake your hand and stab you in the back at the same time. He lied to his friends and betrayed the trust of his family. Not even Gerald Ford, the unhappy ex-president who pardoned Nixon and kept him out of prison, was immune to the evil fallout. Ford, who believes strongly in Heaven and Hell, has told more than one of his celebrity golf partners that "I know I will go to hell, because I pardoned Richard Nixon."
--------
If the right people had been in charge of Nixon's funeral, his casket would have been launched into one of those open-sewage canals that empty into the ocean just south of Los Angeles. He was a swine of a man and a jabbering dupe of a president. Nixon was so crooked that he needed servants to help him screw his pants on every morning. Even his funeral was illegal. He was "FILTERED" in the deepest way. His body should have been burned in a trash bin.
-------
Let there be no mistake in the history books about that. Richard Nixon was an evil man -- evil in a way that only those who believe in the physical reality of the Devil can understand it. He was utterly without ethics or morals or any bedrock sense of decency. Nobody trusted him -- except maybe the Stalinist Chinese, and honest historians will remember him mainly as a rat who kept scrambling to get back on the ship.

--------

For the complete article, follow the link:
http://www.theatlant...s-a-crook/8699/

#63 User is offline   stinkfingr 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 July 2012 - 06:53 AM

ya, where's a guy like DICK when we need him today, eh ?

i will say one thing about the man, if nothing else, he brought us home out of the rice paddies.

Share this topic:

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users