• You cannot reply to this topic

WDP Angel 06 Airtime Gloves

#1 User is offline   noobiekilla 

• Get In My Belly!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:screemindemon

Posted 05 June 2007 - 06:00 PM

First of all, these things are normally VERY expensive. I managed to get then while they were clearing out the 06 versions so I got them for $9!!

The gloves are very well made so you know you have a quality product. There are pads on the pinky, ring finger, and thumb. These pads would take out a MAJOR part of the sting in a direct hit. The index and middle fingers are unpadded because they are speedball gloves and allow more freedom of movement in these fingers to walk the trigger.

In between the midde and index finger is 'Lycra' which is a smooth cloth that is supposed to help reduce friction and increase trigger pull speed. The finger tips are made of 'Dyna-hide' which is a very strong material that is like soft leather. In between the middle and ring, and ring and pinky fingers are mesh that allow your hand to cool off to get rid of sweat. The mesh also stretches which allows more freedom of movement. On the index and middle finger on the first knuckle is a small, rubber logo that acts a a pad to protect your knuckles from hits.

Across the top of the glove is a large mesh section that also helps cool off your hand. On the palm is 'Dyna-hide' as well which makes the palm very strong. On the wrist is a padded KEVLAR 'impact zone' that helps you alot if you fall on it or have to jump over something.

For the price I got them for, I give them a 12/10. For the regular price of around $40, I give them an 9/10 for the price only. But you are paying for quality.

EXAMPLE: I am going to type a sentance with no backspaces while wearing the gloves.

Here is the sentance with no back spaces to show tou how easily you can trype weith these things, but they are not made for typing. :P

PICTURES:
Glove Top:
Posted Image

Glove Palm:
Posted Image

#2 User is offline   French 

• Group:Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:QC MAD KID

Posted 05 June 2007 - 07:27 PM

nice but ill stick with my clc glove
INFLUENCE 09 Vaughan Vipers RXL 2k10
WARNING HEAVY METAL click me /Here my feedback
Tdot feedback Group banned# 13 MCB feedback

#3 User is offline   Mitch Force 

• [l__(CRAYOLA)__l]>
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 05 July 2007 - 02:29 PM

hope you like yours, mine always stain my hands purple after a day of play, and the finger tips have worn away.

#4 User is offline   DFB 

• Future Occupation - Professional Shark Wrestler.
  • PipPip

Posted 05 July 2007 - 03:26 PM

Lol . No back spaces for me either and I am typing with the same pair of gloves. I love these gloves. :laugh:

-DFB
PBreview I s Y o u r F r i e n d

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users