Special Ops Paintball: Custom Full Coverage Vest - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Custom Full Coverage Vest The First Real Life Pics I'm Aware of On the Forum Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Marine Scout Sniper 

• Digitaly Sniping one shot at a time
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:scoutsniper777

Posted 22 November 2008 - 12:29 PM

This is my vest :D

So why is it here? Because of the paint this sucker can potentially carry that's why. I crunched the numbers and if I upgraded to the 160 round pods and put two of my 50 round pods into my utility pouch, I can carry a massive 2020 rounds on this thing in one trip. But I have the 140s and I think that's good enough.

Specs

Full Coverage Vest

Omnipat

4 front Horizontal Pod Pouches

6x6 Utility Pouch

Radio Pouch

Elastic Waistband

6+2 vertical pod pouches on the back

Horizontal tank holder

buckle up front

velcro shoulder straps

Hydration pouch

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This thing is great to wear. There isn't an ounce of mesh on the outside it's all cordura but I still love it. The neck has some kind of soft fabric too.

Praise and Complaint Dept. (feedback) Digitally Dangerous [Cocker Owner #77] A5 RT Operator

#2 User is offline   Ekima 

• :Grin: I like it when you run!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:EKIMA

Posted 22 November 2008 - 12:34 PM

Question. 2020? why?

one shot one kill :D

#3 User is offline   Marine Scout Sniper 

• PipPipPip

Posted 22 November 2008 - 01:11 PM

View PostEkima, on Nov 22 2008, 01:34 PM, said:

Question. 2020? why?

one shot one kill :D

lol Because sometimes my team needs me for other things. It's made for Recon though cuz that's why I asked for the radio pouch to be put where it is and why I asked for the utility pouch as well.

But if you wanna include my hopper on any marker I have it's 2220 rounds :dodgy:

I'd need an extra tank to go through that much paint though.

But the real reason I did ask for that many places to put paint (Both made to hold paint or the mere fact to go beyond it's intentions and hold paint in the case of the utility pouch) was simple.

The sheer joyous reason of "Just because I could." :P

"Just because I could" It's the American way... :)

Praise and Complaint Dept. (feedback) Digitally Dangerous [Cocker Owner #77] A5 RT Operator

#4 User is offline   Random_Anarkhy 

• Father of two, with 3 on the way!
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Random_Anarkhy

Posted 24 November 2008 - 12:11 PM

that is amazing, there used to be a ronin harness that could hold almost that much, I think you got it beat, that's a whole case of paint man, that vest must be heavy.

Official Broadsword #104, Tippmann Owner #129, Play with Honor. Current marker :Flatlined Tippmann 98 custom with car stock Future mods: Bolt action Tigershark
Ewoks should be exterminated & skinned for their fur.-The Stuntman

#5 User is offline   Marine Scout Sniper 

• PipPipPip

Posted 24 November 2008 - 12:42 PM

Well I've never had that much paint in it. Mine are 140s I did the math with 160 Dye Lid Lock pods. I just wanted to list those stats to show the potential. It is somewhat on the heavy side but I don't really mind as I can Leg press over 400 lbs and I used to be a Tight End/Defensive End/ Outside Linebacker when I played football so I'm both very strong and very quick irregardless.

#6 User is offline   -SMITTY- 

• one of the original 27,731 members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:-SMITTY-

Posted 24 November 2008 - 01:02 PM

Thats a lot of paint!! :aah:

#7 User is offline   Marine Scout Sniper 

• PipPipPip

Posted 24 November 2008 - 01:12 PM

Yup, like I said I'd have to carry in an extra tank to go through 200 rounds in my hopper plus 2020 more rounds carried on my vest.

You want the 140 round numbers plus the 2 50 round pods that I do run?

1780 rounds total. That's almost a whole case of paint. Like I said, the 140 round pods I think will do me just fine :dry:

#8 User is offline   Random_Anarkhy 

• Father of two, with 3 on the way!
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Random_Anarkhy

Posted 24 November 2008 - 04:15 PM

Do you bother labeling yourself with the positions? You sound like a hammer or broadsword.

Official Broadsword #104, Tippmann Owner #129, Play with Honor. Current marker :Flatlined Tippmann 98 custom with car stock Future mods: Bolt action Tigershark
Ewoks should be exterminated & skinned for their fur.-The Stuntman

#9 User is offline   Marine Scout Sniper 

• PipPipPip

Posted 24 November 2008 - 04:47 PM

I guess I never really label myself. To me I'm just a Recon or a Scout guy. I just try to fulfill what the military conciders when they look for a sniper. And that just simply means being a marksman at any range. They like them to be marksmen with the standard issue weapons. There are many other guidlines when they look for one to train as a sniper but not once do they concider ability to hit a target at long distances, their major concern is over all accuracy, physical stamina, patience, ability to acquire top secret clearance, and prior experience in paintball and/or hunting, plus the ability to think outside of the box as well as over all intelligence (a smart sniper is just better able to do his job and is trickier to find and eliminate).

So I just run around as a Recon guy. I advise, I spot things or people, and I sit tight till things get hairy and I run in with my team if I have to and pick up the slack.

I'm just aware that I cannot be a sniper all the time for my team. So first and foremost I'm a team mate. So in my mind I have stepped outside the box and not embraced just one style of play. I'm just as easily found on the flanks banging it out as I am on an ambush or a recon assignment awaiting a patrol trying to retake my area.

#10 User is offline   Marine Scout Sniper 

• PipPipPip

Posted 02 December 2008 - 04:59 PM

Hey guys. New pics of me wearing this thing. This was just a quick mock up in various places around my yard. My grandmother is next door and she owns the 32 acres behind me which I borrowed about an 1/8th of an acre from her to take pictures. We can play paintball there but there is more open fields than actual woods. My neighbor has all the good land to play paintball but she's skiddish because of possible legal issues. Never mind I was willing to take any legal precautions to cover her rear. But we respect her wishes none the less.

BTW in the photos I didn't feel like wearing the vest with the two 50 round pods in my utility pouch but I swiped my 100 round pods and put them on the back.

I am also using my autococker for the photos. A hottie wanted to see me in my gear and my other markers look very similar to real firearms and so I didn't want to sport my X7 with an Egrip or my AK-103 style A5 RT and freak her outso that's why you see my Autococker Tactical Trilogy. Yes I painted the barrel and the hopper myself and normally I have a brown military sock over my tank.

So if I had loaded my pods with paint, the total ball count would be at 1600 rounds of paint. Add my 50s and that's 1700 rounds. When I get two smoked 140s to take the 100 round pods places it'll be 1780 rounds of paint.

Enjoy.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I know with the color of the body of my marker it can be easier to spot me but just remember I can do other things to conceal my marker and I do it quite well. :evil:

This post has been edited by Marine Scout Sniper: 02 December 2008 - 05:06 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users