rear bolt tech t's new rear bolt Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   thrilla gorilla 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:LITTLE IRISHMAN

Post icon  Posted 04 February 2009 - 10:56 PM

http://www.tippmannparts.com/TechT-Zero-Ki...n-BT-p/n133.htm

its tech t's new product for the tippmann guns, it advertises less kick which im sure is true, but what about the wight needed to hit the pin in the power valve? is there a negative to this lighter bolt?

i know there is a search but my comp takes like 20 min to load the search page. so sorry in advance :wub:
my sig is gone and i have no idea why.????? feel like this is bs. no reason why to do that to me. real mature

#2 User is offline   thrilla gorilla 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 05 February 2009 - 08:23 PM

well since there has been like 10 views and no replys i just went to model 98 and got what i needed
my sig is gone and i have no idea why.????? feel like this is bs. no reason why to do that to me. real mature

#3 User is offline   Guy In Digi Camo 

• The Forum Authority On Alaska- pm me if you have any ?'s
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Guy In Digi Camo

Posted 05 February 2009 - 10:20 PM

it depends i suppose Does your gun have ACT if so this dosent look like its comaptible

I would get this if i had all the rest of my gun upgraded first becasue its almost 50$ and that can be better spent elsewhere on the gun
Going to be in Alaska check out my up to date post where you can get your questions answeredAlaska

#4 User is offline   ger 

• Shine
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 February 2009 - 01:51 PM

I'm a big proponent of not messing w/ the internals too much, if at all... you are just asking for problems. Most tests have shown that upgrading internals do nothing and in some cases make the marker perform worse. Of course this seems to be a new segment of upgrades than the usual power tube & front bolt aftermarket parts that have been around a while, there is also a titanium rear bolt available as well. I seem to recall that it was necessary to install a stronger spring w/ the titanium version to make the impact the same force. I still say wait and see on these. If you are concerned about kick then get a stock.
ger
You bought the brand, not my allegiance.

#5 User is offline   bubba3 

• Im a lil bord... and my dad's a big plank :)
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:bubba3

Posted 22 February 2009 - 10:01 PM

looks a lot like the bolt from a LPK, I wonder if an LPK bolt would work just as well without the LPK valve.
If your parents do not buy you your gear, put this in your sig I work at a hospital cleaning for my PB gear...and save change lol
stuff for sale my myspace feedback+32/-0 my brigade Tippmann Owner #23 ha you no see me!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!

#6 User is offline   thrilla gorilla 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 24 February 2009 - 02:11 PM

i was actually just looking at parts for the tippmann truimph series and i believe that this is a rear bolt out of one of those markers and just lightened a little more, thats all it is i beleive

#7 User is offline   Tribs 

• Real men use 12 grams
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 February 2009 - 04:02 PM

You're worried about a little bit of kick from a 98? There's not that much kick to it to begin with. Why not invest in a stock, because I doubt that a new bolt will reduce it's kick. I'd get a new bolt just for a metal powertube.

#8 User is offline   wubbachicken 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 24 February 2009 - 07:08 PM

this topic has been already thoroughly dissected over at the A5OG. here are some links for you

http://www.a5og.net/5-internals/22084-tech...er-results.html

http://www.a5og.net/5-internals/22084-tech...er-results.html

http://www.a5og.net/5-mods-upgrades/21651-...ick-hammer.html

http://www.a5og.net/product-retailer-revie...ick-hammer.html

after you read these, only you will know if the zkh is for you, so sit back, relax, and let the research commence

#9 User is offline   M. Deth 

• Motopsycho
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:MOTOPSYCHO

Posted 25 February 2009 - 06:24 AM

I'm willing to bet that it is just like most other "upgrade parts." The advertisement makes it sound a lot better that it will actually be... Save the money and put it into a Palmer's Stabilizer, or a good sized barrel kit. Those are upgrades that do deliver what they say. A little less kick from your marker, what's that really going to help???

If you're really set on trying it. I'd buy a second stock rear bolt for about 20 bucks, and drill some holes in it to make it lighter. More or less the same thing Tech-T did.

This post has been edited by M. Deth: 25 February 2009 - 06:27 AM

"Born to bleed, fighting to succeed, built to endure what this world throws at me." - Hatebreed
Special Ops Brigade ID - 161556
Tunka.com - Join over 1600 Denver area players for FREE National Forest games.

#10 User is offline   thrilla gorilla 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 25 February 2009 - 12:00 PM

im not worried from the wosie kick from the gun as i am so much of its wear and stuff. im trying to make a 30bps tippmann just cuz i can. and if you guys were smart and read good you can see my mods in my sig so i already got a stock and that. besides were the heck am i going to put a stabilizer on this thing i got the longbow stock and its hooked up directly to the power tube and i run remote

#11 User is offline   M. Deth 

• Motopsycho
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:MOTOPSYCHO

Posted 25 February 2009 - 01:07 PM

View Postthrilla gorilla, on Feb 25 2009, 12:00 PM, said:

im not worried from the wosie kick from the gun as i am so much of its wear and stuff. im trying to make a 30bps tippmann just cuz i can. and if you guys were smart and read good you can see my mods in my sig so i already got a stock and that. besides were the heck am i going to put a stabilizer on this thing i got the longbow stock and its hooked up directly to the power tube and i run remote

If you were smart, you'd realize that no one cares about your mods unless it has something to do with their mods.

If you want a 30 bps marker, why did you start with a Tippmann? I like Tippmann's as a bullet proof semi-auto. Make them too fast, and they become the biggest JUNK out there. Just my opinion...

Anyways, if you really want to try one. I'd consider this http://www.darkhoriz...om/products.asp. It's a little more pricey, but probibly better than the tech-t in my opinion.

The ultimate result could be faster cycling, but the lighter weight may not open the valve as much, releasing less air. You may have a problem with it not re-cocking earlier as the tank gets close to empty. No one's ever going to know unless someone does one. For me, the more I play, the more I prefer good old semi-auto...

This post has been edited by M. Deth: 25 February 2009 - 01:28 PM

"Born to bleed, fighting to succeed, built to endure what this world throws at me." - Hatebreed
Special Ops Brigade ID - 161556
Tunka.com - Join over 1600 Denver area players for FREE National Forest games.

#12 User is offline   thrilla gorilla 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 25 February 2009 - 09:57 PM

i want to be able to burst up to 30bps but i may most likely shoot 15bps any way besides i chose the tippy cuz it doesnt look like a toy. any ways i think ile just skip to model 98 forums since the now alot more and respond faster. i dont care what your guys opionion is on whether a tippmann is crap or not. i bought it for a good reason and i like it and if i want ot to shoot 45bps ile find a way to do it and pay for it i dont care if you think the marker is a money pit or whether its worth the money.

so back on topic and this time please answer my (colorfull word) question its not that hard of a question. so ille ask again

WHAT ARE THE PROS AND CONS TO A LIGHTER REAR BOLT? WILL RUNNING THIS BOLT CAUSE MY GUN TO BE LESS EFFICIANT OR NOT? im running cot and no im not going to get a freakin hpa tank or stabilizer.

hope that clears it up for you

BTW i work in a machine shop and know from experiance that titanuim insted of wearing down the bolt will just wear down the recievers and turn your gun to junk. so have fun with your titanuim hammers

This post has been edited by thrilla gorilla: 25 February 2009 - 09:59 PM

#13 User is offline   AustinMRPB 

• Tippinator
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:JUNO

Posted 26 February 2009 - 10:02 AM

Some tests we've done with the new TechT Hammer

PSP Ramping, Empire Prophecy Test too
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=5_9ITv5YWgE

Hanging, recoil test.
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=GoHXgXYsKPY

This was the upgrade I was waiting for! Excellent product. It removes most of the kick from the marker, which is a main concern with any sort of ramping Tippmann. As for air efficiancy, I haven't had any complete testing done but I'm sure at the A5OG links above you'll find that info.

This post has been edited by AustinMRPB: 26 February 2009 - 10:04 AM

#14 User is offline   thrilla gorilla 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 26 February 2009 - 04:52 PM

thanks. all i needed

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users