BSP Sports and Rap4 is proud to announce:
Operation SoCal CounterStrike
Jungle Island, Lake Elsinore
In 1968, the LAPD realized that they needed more than the regular police to deal with terrorists, criminals with superior firepower, security against snipers, rescue hostages, and riot control. Thus the Special Weapons And Tactics teams were created. Since then major cities across the world have learned from and trained with the LAPD to develop their own SWAT teams. Here in Southern California, the home of SWAT, we have created Operation Counterstrike to give paintballers a chance to experience SWAT training and put the training into practice. Are you SWAT?
Real Action Paintball and BSP Sports are proud to invite you to a new kind of scenario game - one where real military and police operators will train you and evaluate your skills ahead of deployment into this springtime's hottest scenario. That's right: you earn platoon leadership and game commanding roles based on your performance…while learning real-world skills straight from the professionals.
A two-day introduction to scenario that will encompass the following:
Saturday - Training:
- Players participating in training will have to use magazine fed markers
- Players who bring their own markers, that are not magazine fed, can use Tac Cap, 50 round hoppers, or are limited to only 25 rounds paint in their hopper (Hoppers will be checked).
- For players that feel that they are knowledgeable in the above training, will be offered mini-missions until the training sessions are done. These games are not limited to magazine fed markers.
- Players are not limited to magazine fed markers.
RAP4 T68 MagFed markers will be available for rent with option to purchase.
RAP4 MagFed conversion kits for the Tippmann 98, A5 and X7 will be available soon. You can order your conversion kit through the Bandit Splat Paintball store, so you can join us for this awesome low cost event.
Rules of Engagement
- All markers are to be set to shoot Paintballs and First Strike Rounds to no more than 285 feet per second.
- Minimum engagement distance is 10 feet.
- Surrender rule: If you are under 10 feet you must give your opponent the option to surrender. If your opponent does not surrender then you may shoot them.
- Semi-Automatic fire only (One shot per trigger pull only, no other shooting modes allowed)
- Gun and gear hits count.
- Breaks have to be approximately the size of a quarter.
- Any paint from paint grenades count.
- Event is Bring Your Own Paint. Paint can also be purchased for a discounted price at www.bspsports.com
Pre-registration prices are as follows:
- 2 days without rental - $65 includes: Entry, air (weekend), camping, dinner Saturday night
- 1 day without rental - $40 includes: Entry, air (one day)
- 2 day with rental - $100 includes: Entry, air (weekend), camping, dinner Saturday night, RAP4 T68 marker with HPA tank and 3 magazines.
- 1 day with rental - $65 includes: Entry, air (one day), RAP4 T68 marker with 3 magazines and HPA tank.
For the $100 pre-reg rental price, if the player adds $200, they can keep the T68 Marker with HPA tank and 3 magazines.
Pre-Reg players will get in their player packet: T-shirt, Private enlisted rank pin
Players that do not have camouflage clothing of their own, they will be issued disposable camouflage clothing.
Pre-registration can be done at http://www.bspsports.com
Event: SoCal Counterstrike
Dates: May 21st-22nd
Host Field: Jungle Island Paintball
Location: Lake Elsinore, CA
Cost: $40 and up
Field Site: www.jungle-island.com
More Info: http://www.rap4.com/...rike-a-345.html
Bandits Splat Paintball Store
1012A Hacienda Blvd
Hacienda Heights, CA 91745
For information contact the store or you can email email@example.com
See how good you are and make yourself better at "SoCal Counterstrike" this May 21st-22nd at Jungle Island Paintball!
This event is an introduction to scenario world.
This post has been edited by Gadget Soldier: 12 April 2011 - 08:40 PM