Special Ops Paintball: Smart Corps sponsors the World Team at the Tippmann World Challenge - Special Ops Paintball

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Smart Corps sponsors the World Team at the Tippmann World Challenge TWC 10th anniversary... Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   Evil Fingers 

• ELITE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 September 2008 - 03:45 AM

View PostWoodland Warrior, on Sep 17 2008, 06:41 PM, said:

I'm in! But my parents don't trust anyone. I mean ANYONE.

Be happy you have Good Parents, because without them...you'd turn into a Problem Child, unless you already are one.

#17 User is offline   Sean@Smartparts 

• Smart Parts - Director of Promotions and Public Relations
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:sean@smartparts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 07:54 AM

View PostxX_jXx, on Sep 17 2008, 05:40 PM, said:

Hey I've got an idea! The guys from smart corps should get a van, spray paint the smart parts logo on the side and drive around picking up all the good little boys(like me) and girls and drive them to play for the world team at hell survivors!

We could be like the A-team, cept better!

How about I just fly you all in, get you corvette rental cars (1 person so you can fit your gear in the passenger side), take care of hotels and food and drinks, AND give you all free gear?

BTW... I have the A-team theme song going through my head now. Thanks... Also, B.A. Barracus does not like to fly. So scratch the idea above.

This post has been edited by Sean@Smartparts: 18 September 2008 - 07:55 AM

http://smartcorps.smartparts.com
sscott@smartparts.com

Captain of Smart Corps Factory Team

#18 User is offline   02subaru 

• Master Mahan
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:master mahan

Posted 18 September 2008 - 03:15 PM

View PostWoodland Warrior, on Sep 17 2008, 07:41 PM, said:

Seriously, your fourteen. Aren't most 14 year-olds rebellious little hellions who love to TINKLE their parents off anyway they can? All the 14 year olds I know are. I say go to the game! Do what 14 yr olds are best at...being rebellious and TINKLEing their parents off! Chance of a lifetime! I wouldn't miss it!
Always looking for cheap Tippmanns and Tippmann upgrades. What do you have? PM me! Don't be shy!

I also do custom paint jobs-digi camo, tiger stripe, snow/urban camo and desert camo.

#19 User is offline   CdnNinja 

• The enemy cannot push a button, if you disable his hand.
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 September 2008 - 03:44 PM

That's what the second, "secret" van is for, except it isn't going to the scenario game.
Posted Image

#20 User is offline   Maj Tom 

• This is the funvee. Not the humdrumvee
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Brigade Name:Maj Tom

Posted 18 September 2008 - 03:53 PM

View Post02subaru, on Sep 18 2008, 06:15 PM, said:

View PostWoodland Warrior, on Sep 17 2008, 07:41 PM, said:

Seriously, your fourteen. Aren't most 14 year-olds rebellious little hellions who love to TINKLE their parents off anyway they can? All the 14 year olds I know are. I say go to the game! Do what 14 yr olds are best at...being rebellious and TINKLEing their parents off! Chance of a lifetime! I wouldn't miss it!

He's several hours away (7 minimum). How's he going to get there without his parents? Walk? Internet "friend"?

#21 Guest_Woodland Warrior_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 18 September 2008 - 04:36 PM

I'm not a rebellious little 14 year old. Yes, I am 14, but I'm good to my parents. I would like to go to more games, but my parents aren't willing to drive me. I tried talking about carpooling, but they don't trust anyone. They think everyone is out to get me. I know the world is a bad place, but not all people are bad. Its just that they're rediculous when it comes to the protecting thing. They're good parents, but still. In the future, I might be able to convince my parents to visit my aunt and cousin who live in Detroit, but I would still have to have someone I know come along. Even if I did find a friend to go with, it would be a long shot. There is a person who goes to my school who went to the Monster Game this year, but I can't playing with him.

#22 User is offline   bhawke01 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 23 September 2008 - 04:31 PM

i'll see you there sean! i will also be on the world team. just wish i still had my shocker :laugh: had to sell it when we were tight on cash.

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users