Special Ops Paintball: Skirmish - Special Ops Paintball

Jump to content


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Skirmish ION Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Run'n Gun 

  • Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 126
  • Joined: 12-July 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Rancho Cucamonga, CA
  • Brigade Name:KOLTENMOLTEN

Posted 26 February 2009 - 05:06 AM

Who is going to Skirmish Invasion Of Normandy? I might be going and I want to get together with some of the guys.
0

#2 User is offline   The Bear 

  • The Bear
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 205
  • Joined: 10-January 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NY
  • Brigade Name:Ghost Bear

Post icon  Posted 26 February 2009 - 06:49 AM

There's are several threads going about this, I've seen one (at least) for each faction as well as at least one as a general info/whos going thread. Click your "View New Posts" button every once in a while, one of them will show up eventually.

I see you new to the forums, a word of advice for the future: when you have a question, take a couple minutes and use the search feature to see if there is already a topic (or ten) on your question. The forums been around a while and by now every topic I can think of has had a thread, so I'm sure you can find something. If not, feel free to post a new topic, I'm just trying to prevent you from getting a bunch of replies from annoyed members about how "this is the *insert large number here* thread someone has started on *insert topic here*!" :P

Welcome to the forum!

Bear
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
0

#3 User is offline   JackRock 

  • Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,323
  • Joined: 01-February 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Denver, CO
  • Brigade Name:JackRock

Posted 26 February 2009 - 07:59 AM

View PostThe Bear, on Feb 26 2009, 06:49 AM, said:

I see you new to the forums


Got some advice for you: look at the JOIN DATE, not the post count. This user has been around for almost a year longer than YOU.
This is my sig. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My sig is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My sig, without me, is useless. Without my sig, I am useless. I must type my sig true. I must spell better than my enemy who is trying to judge me. I must type before he ridicules me. I WILL... My sig and I know that what counts in this forum is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the splatter we make. We know that it is the hits that count. WE WILL HIT... Before the Admins, I swear this creed. My sig and myself are the defenders of my forum. We are the masters of our enemy. WE ARE THE SAVIORS OF MY PROFILE. - Tippmann Owner #pi
0

#4 User is offline   Florentine 

  • Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6,356
  • Joined: 27-December 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Pennsylvania

Posted 26 February 2009 - 08:00 AM

I am going this year, but there is an ongoing thread about this. Check the scenario discussion area, and look for the thread.
Hey baby, wanna come over to myspace so i can twitter your yahoo till I google all over your facebook?
Feedback

Becc: "I'm not really a vegetarian, I eat some forms of sausage."
0

#5 User is offline   The Bear 

  • The Bear
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 205
  • Joined: 10-January 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NY
  • Brigade Name:Ghost Bear

Posted 26 February 2009 - 08:08 AM

View PostJackRock, on Feb 26 2009, 09:59 AM, said:

View PostThe Bear, on Feb 26 2009, 06:49 AM, said:

I see you new to the forums


Got some advice for you: look at the JOIN DATE, not the post count. This user has been around for almost a year longer than YOU.



That may be, I was going by experience rather than how long his account has been on the books. If I've only played 2 paintball games in my life, but the first one was 10 years ago, technically I've been playing ball for a decade but with only 2 games would you still consider me experienced?

Nope.

Bear
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
0

#6 User is offline   Ciderbarrel 

  • "Crazy Eyes"
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 158
  • Joined: 24-May 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:MD/DC area
  • Brigade Name:Ciderbarrel

Posted 01 March 2009 - 08:52 PM

View PostThe Bear, on Feb 26 2009, 10:08 AM, said:

View PostJackRock, on Feb 26 2009, 09:59 AM, said:

View PostThe Bear, on Feb 26 2009, 06:49 AM, said:

I see you new to the forums


Got some advice for you: look at the JOIN DATE, not the post count. This user has been around for almost a year longer than YOU.



That may be, I was going by experience rather than how long his account has been on the books. If I've only played 2 paintball games in my life, but the first one was 10 years ago, technically I've been playing ball for a decade but with only 2 games would you still consider me experienced?

Nope.

Bear


So, by him not posting unnecessarily to inflate his post count, that makes him a "new user" even though he may have been lurking and reading posts on a semi-regular basis since he first registered? Interesting. Post count = "experience"

Football sports writers are more "experienced" than most football players, by your logic ;)
0

#7 User is offline   Pirate 

  • I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,592
  • Joined: 17-February 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Fight Four Oh!
  • Brigade Name:PirateCaptain

Posted 02 March 2009 - 12:52 AM

I'm not going, nor will I ever go until they get enough refs.
I had teammates go up last year. One of them got their pods destroyed by someone shooting marbles.
There are also way too many cases of playing on, wiping, overshooting...
My job is to be an asshole. I excel at the position.
We put our glass to the sky and lift up. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya. So raise a pint for the people that aren't with us. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya...
Austin Michelle Cloyd, Forever in my heart. We love you, Ayesha! Rest in Peace Tyler Hackett
Rest in Peace, Dave Brockie! Cam Cam #83
0

#8 User is offline   Unkel Fester 

  • Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 119
  • Joined: 01-December 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ancient Sumaria
  • Brigade Name:Unkel Fester

Posted 02 March 2009 - 05:41 AM

View PostCiderbarrel, on Mar 1 2009, 08:52 PM, said:

View PostThe Bear, on Feb 26 2009, 10:08 AM, said:

View PostJackRock, on Feb 26 2009, 09:59 AM, said:

View PostThe Bear, on Feb 26 2009, 06:49 AM, said:

I see you new to the forums


Got some advice for you: look at the JOIN DATE, not the post count. This user has been around for almost a year longer than YOU.



That may be, I was going by experience rather than how long his account has been on the books. If I've only played 2 paintball games in my life, but the first one was 10 years ago, technically I've been playing ball for a decade but with only 2 games would you still consider me experienced?

Nope.

Bear


So, by him not posting unnecessarily to inflate his post count, that makes him a "new user" even though he may have been lurking and reading posts on a semi-regular basis since he first registered? Interesting. Post count = "experience"

Football sports writers are more "experienced" than most football players, by your logic :blink:


Ok boys, enough with the tinkling contest. Never thought I would see the day when I had to be the voice of reason. It goes against my nature and I curse you for forcing me into it. Now I'll have to run up to the enemy team, with nothing but two live paint grenades, and attempt to blow them, and myself up, just so I feel normal again. Thanks a lot guys, thanks a lot. :blink:
0

#9 User is offline   Rogue Trooper 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 12
  • Joined: 20-September 08

Posted 04 March 2009 - 06:51 PM

Run'n GUn is "new" to the forum cause he doesnt post much, I know him.
Rogue Cell Paintball
Save Phace Paintball Masks!
0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users