We'll miss you at BB Hellraiser. Hope to see you at the next game

#797 User is offline   hellraiser6 

• HELLRAISER6
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Hellraiser6

Posted 09 August 2009 - 11:07 AM

View PostJKR, on Sep 14 2008, 10:37 AM, said:

Anyone living near or who knows where Glouster, OH is -- you should make a trip out to play next time! Keep an eye on the game locater and watch for the email notification.

Thanks goes out to Thumper 63 for putting on some great woodsball games at "The Farm". It is great to play with a top-notch group of players. Among them...Shadowjackal, shalehillslayer, Thumper 63, Izz, CB8, Alphabravo, and others.

Here is a group shot from the last game.

Posted Image

I cannot view the picture. Shows up as a red x is all.

#798 User is offline   hellraiser6 

• HELLRAISER6
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Hellraiser6

Posted 09 August 2009 - 02:44 PM

View Postscoobshagg, on Aug 9 2009, 01:31 PM, said:

We'll miss you at BB Hellraiser. Hope to see you at the next game

Hopefully I will be able to make it to the next one you guys go to.

#799 User is offline   JKR 

• My presence foretells death...I am Wraith
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:WRAITH_

Posted 09 August 2009 - 04:29 PM

View Posthellraiser6, on Aug 9 2009, 11:07 AM, said:

View PostJKR, on Sep 14 2008, 10:37 AM, said:

Anyone living near or who knows where Glouster, OH is -- you should make a trip out to play next time! Keep an eye on the game locater and watch for the email notification.

Thanks goes out to Thumper 63 for putting on some great woodsball games at "The Farm". It is great to play with a top-notch group of players. Among them...Shadowjackal, shalehillslayer, Thumper 63, Izz, CB8, Alphabravo, and others.

Here is a group shot from the last game.

Posted Image

I cannot view the picture. Shows up as a red x is all.

Not sure where the pic went at that link. Hard to tell in here since very little effort has went into fixing the Brigade or forum these days by the Spec Ops crew.

At any rate, I put the pic back up at a different link...

View Postshalehillslayer, on Aug 7 2009, 10:09 PM, said:

i think i may have found the gun im getting, its a suprise

Ummm...an Air Power Vector?!
AIRGUN DESIGNS
"Because quality shoots straight...always"

"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
-- Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company."
-- George Washington

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/feedbac....html#post91505

#800 User is offline   AsphyxiateHeart 

• PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Invictus07

Posted 10 August 2009 - 07:16 AM

Yesterday's game at Forest's went swell. We started off small with Frodo, Slayer, Slayer-Protoge, New guy, and the one and only Ozzy. A couple of adrenaline fueled rounds of this occured until Forest finally showed up. When Forest did arrive there was some language used that possibly shouldn't have been due to Forest being loud and giving people cover. This angered certain unnamed individual who wanted to publically apologize for the words he said. So...He told me to do it...Ahem...Anyways...

Forest apparently stole some children from a local daycare in hopes of teaching them to be war machines. The little ones showed up hesitant, but still put in their all.
An interesting game of zombie in Forest's thick woods made sure everyone was on their toes ready to jump. It was pure woodsball at it's finest. Mr. Austin er...ahem...Mr. Barrel Tag arrived later in the day to help us vanquish some heavy foes.

Next came the new team settings by random ball draw...The results of said random ball draw could only mean that Biblical Battles will be the final event before either rapture or tribulation. Frodo, Slayer, and Invictus were all on the same team. However, it is quite a normal occurence for Slayer and Frodo to be on the same team, but usually they are laughing, making fun of, insulting, berating, or belittling Invictus. (Side note: One day Invictus will reach his limit and possibly murder everyone close to him)

The team of vets went out cocky but then ate their words as the team of assorted players made quick work of them.

In the end of that day, we played a couple of quick matches between Forest, Mr. BT, Invictus, and Slayer-Protoge.
...Let me tell you, in a 2 on 2... or even a 2 on 1...Searching for Forest can be an adrenaline rush.

The first game Forest fell practically to a random shot in the woods.

In the final game, Forest suprised us all as he charged straight into battle firing away...And then he went back into hiding. Mr. BT drew his fire will Invictus flanked and got the drop on Forest from behind on a hill. At close range shots were fired directly at Forest's gun and said shots snapped the lid right off of his hopper. Unfortunately, Forest did not yeild to those shots so more punitive measures were enforced.

In the end it was a great day of paintball. To all those who missed it: you missed out, but we missed you...
It takes a long time before you learn to play like yourself - Miles Davis

"We used to tell them in Outward Bound, when a parent would come and ask us, ["Can you guarantee the safety of our son, Johnny?"] And finally we decided to meet it head-on. We would say, ["No. We certainly can't Ma'am. We guarantee you the genuine chance of his death. And if we could guarantee his safety, the program would not be worth running. We do make one guarantee, as one parent to another. If you succeed in protecting your boy, as you are doing now, and as its your motherly duty to do, you know we applaud your watch dog tenacity. You should be protecting him. But, if you succeed, we guarantee you the death of his soul!"]" -Unsoeld

#801 User is offline   Frodo 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Frodo17

Posted 10 August 2009 - 11:19 AM

Yesterday it was the hottest day of the year and we went out in full battle rattle and played paintball.... My mom taught me better.... I'm going back to the tub full of ice now goodbye.
"Ideals are better than ideologies." Antebi

"It is not, however, a question of what we would like but of what we can have." Ruppin

"I am misanthropos, and hate mankind, For thy part I do wish thou wert a dog, That I might love thee something." (W.Shakespeare, Timon of Athens, iv. 3, 52)

#802 User is offline   JKR 

• PipPipPip

Posted 10 August 2009 - 04:42 PM

Sorry I missed the game yesterday, guys. After church, my yard fiasco needed attention and I spent a good part of the day on the lawn mower. My how the grass grows quickly this summer!

I hear that there may be a game on the 22nd and I should be there for that one. Oh, and Andrew...I'll bring my walker - I don't want to fall an break my hip or something! :)
AIRGUN DESIGNS

-- Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company."
-- George Washington

#803 User is offline   JKR 

• PipPipPip

Posted 10 August 2009 - 04:55 PM

View Postshalehillslayer, on Aug 7 2009, 10:09 PM, said:

i think i may have found the gun im getting, its a suprise

Honestly, this is the 'gun you need...

http://store.airgundesignsusa.com/index.cf...p;categoryID=79

I might just pee my pants if I saw you pull one of these beauties out of your gear bag!
AIRGUN DESIGNS

-- Dwight D. Eisenhower

-- George Washington

#804 User is offline   shalehillslayer 

• the shale hill slayer
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:shalehillslayer

Posted 10 August 2009 - 07:06 PM

brian you almost hit the nail right on the head, im actually getting the limited edition model with the 4c eyes and the upgraded tadao board

the mag looks cool justin but idk slayer likes him some space guns

i'll most likely be at ozzys, one of the guys at work said he may cover my shift this saturday but he said he wasnt sure until friday, so maybe i will get to go to biblical battles

This post has been edited by shalehillslayer: 10 August 2009 - 07:06 PM

hockingpaintball.blogspot.com

#805 User is offline   Frodo 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 August 2009 - 04:26 AM

Ha ha JKR I guessed it before you did (I know you were trying really really hard too)!! :happy: That sounds pretty sweet Chris and if and when you get your hands on one I will have to take a really really really close look at it as it has been on my radar for a bit. I learned up in Michigan that a closed bolt poppet might be the way to go after getting sand and dirt in my baby after a few trips through the swamp and in a dry dust bowl in another corner of the field. I'm not one that likes to be confined to just electro friendly areas of a woodsball field as Frodo needs some dirt and mud to feel complete! :( Scoobshagg was looking at me funny (ahh the comfort and solid loyalty of a C98) when I had the Protege in several pieces on a log in the midddle of a battlefield getting all the dirt and grime out of it. Luckily, due to the simplicity of a Bob Long, I had it back together in good order under 5 minutes. I'm happy for ya and a little envious....ahh one day maybe...

Also, for Biblical Battles, team "Bad-ites" really needs a solid baller to help anchor our ranks so if you can make it Chris it will all but guarantee complete doom for those who oppose General Scoobshagg ("All hail the grizzled and exhalted one and may his horns stay sharp and his tail wicked and sturdy!!") as we plan to have a good showing of power from the Glouster/Athens area. Keep me posted as I need to find a 4th person to fill the "Bad-ite" cruiser on its trip north.

Yes, on the 22nd Oscar (aka Ozzy) is hosting a game at his place to start at 10 or 11'ish. I will post it shortly after a final consultation with the field owner.

"It is not, however, a question of what we would like but of what we can have." Ruppin

"I am misanthropos, and hate mankind, For thy part I do wish thou wert a dog, That I might love thee something." (W.Shakespeare, Timon of Athens, iv. 3, 52)

#806 User is offline   athensplayer 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 11 August 2009 - 05:56 PM

Is mr BT included in that land cruiser count of death and destruction? If not, he would love to be, will earn his worth as navigator.

#807 User is offline   Frodo 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 August 2009 - 08:11 AM

Athensplayer, of course you are and I will probably call you tonight to confirm details of said arrangment. Navigator will have to go to the oldest non-driving individual in the death mobile so Oscar has 1st dibs on that honor.

The Shocker saga continues.... As some of you know the Shocker was returned to me from Smart Parts HQ in PA last week but when I aired it up the regulator blew into 3 different pieces. No one was hurt, except for Smart Parts's reputation, and I decided to go ahead and order the parts myself and thus foot the bill myself but maybe getting better results. This morning I put on a new Custom Product on/off asa along with a new CP regulator and new black fittings for both. As of 11am on the 12th of August, 2009 the Shocker is responding well to paint and air at the same time!!! I know, its still early and it needs to be battle tested to be called a complete recovery so this afternoon I will run it through some drills and this Saturday maybe I can find a worthy volunteer to run n'gun with it. I called the previous owner this morning to give him the "news" and he still does'nt believe it and is confident the Shocker will have another relapse very soon. Shocker NXT patient quietly sitting in waiting room ready for heavy petting and rough play.

Frodo out :unsure:

This post has been edited by Frodo: 12 August 2009 - 08:34 AM

#808 User is offline   Frodo 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 August 2009 - 03:23 PM

Com'on people. I need a brave soul to step forward and give the Shocker some much needed love this Saturday. I know you are all too proud and fear the firepower that would be at your fingertips but I need someone to put a case of paint through this animal. Don't worry if you break it (or it breaks itself) as with its history you are excempt from accusation and can easily put blame on the marker or Smart Parts. Nothing but silence... Poor little fella is all alone in this dark cruel world. :happy:

#809 User is offline   JKR 

• PipPipPip

Posted 12 August 2009 - 04:50 PM

NEWSFLASH:

Looks like I am on the list of brave souls trekking to Michigan for the Tippmann World Challenge! The TN trip fell through (field owners/game organizer rescheduled) and it looks like VYO and I will be heading north.

My leave at work - approved. Checked with the wife - no conflicting events she had planned. Put me down for a 90%-95% "yes" on the trip! For those interested (I know who you are!) - I am thinking motel as opposed to sleeping in a tent with the leach brothers! No offense to Dirk or Forrest intended!

On a different note...back to my conversion of young master Miller to the world of high-end mechanicals - I humbly submit these videos of the Automag RT - no batteries required!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=s3p4qTAJxD4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkOb0v40AtE...=PL&index=1
AIRGUN DESIGNS

-- Dwight D. Eisenhower

-- George Washington

#810 User is offline   shalehillslayer 

• the shale hill slayer
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:shalehillslayer

Posted 12 August 2009 - 08:25 PM

i'll gladly use the shocker if i get to come along

jkr, i'll look at the videos once i get to a computer with high speed since (quote) my computer wich i love very very much(quote) is too slow to watch videos

This post has been edited by shalehillslayer: 13 August 2009 - 12:14 PM

hockingpaintball.blogspot.com

Share this topic:

• (89 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users