• You cannot reply to this topic

New Designz Blade Trigger An ION Trigger Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Weezle 

• Dagger
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Northeast

Posted 22 June 2007 - 10:04 AM

Ok, I have an Smart Parts ION with a SP Bolt, SP QEV, and a REDZ Low rise Feed Neck, and stock trigger. Well I had a stock trigger until it gave up on me, it broke. Which kind os sucked because it stopped me from playing for a few months. Well I looked all around and read reviews for the best trigger, this was the third best one I could find. The reason I didnt get any of the other two, they were not in stock and didnt want to wait.

I recieve the trigger and its aluminum, thats a plus, it wont break on me. I put it on the pin to see how smooth it swong compared to the stock trigger, if I spun it, it wouldn't stop. The stock trigger would stop right away, even if it was upside down. Well I put it in the marker, and the pin wont go threw, the trigger is hitting the magnet adjustment screw. That was a bummer, all the reviewers I read said they didnt have any problems. Well good thing my dad is in the machine shop industry, I brought the trigger and milled it so the pin would be able to go threw. After I get it in and adjust it to how I like it, it works perfect, it added about 2-3 bps to my walking speed. All in all I give this trigger 7/10 seeing as I had to modify it to get it work, hopefully it was just mine, because someone may not be as fortunate as me and cant modify it. This is a way better trigger than the stock trigger, highly recomend it.
Weezle,
Official SmartParts Owner #59-----------Official ION Owner #27

#2 User is offline   E Z 

• Beyaw
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:E Z Magic

Posted 22 June 2007 - 10:11 AM

I was thinking about getting one of those, then i just got a LE fusion :D :D :D :P

ADD ME ON XBOX LIVE "xX 08 EGO Xx"
Just say you are from the forums when you add me.

#3 User is offline   Weezle 

• Dagger
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Northeast

Posted 22 June 2007 - 10:22 AM

I wanted an ION because of the Blackcell upgrades. Already have the Blackcell body. Next is a stock. Ohh and moderators, I hope this is in the right section. A trigger isn't an external, I thought it was more of an internal. Move it to the correct section if need be.
Weezle,
Official SmartParts Owner #59-----------Official ION Owner #27

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users