• You cannot reply to this topic

BlackCell (read this) Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Mikesta03 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Mikesta03

Posted 31 October 2005 - 09:22 AM

in my opinion, its alot better (and cheaper) idea to just buy a stock instead of a longbow kit (unless you have ion) because its so expensive to buy kit and cheap to buy stock

#2 User is offline   --Sabre 

• Team Omega 1
  • Pip

Posted 31 October 2005 - 09:38 AM

the issue with only buying a stock for your standard out of the box ion is the original barrel body kit has no way to attach the stock. Yeah you can most likely mod the body kit, but I would seriously question the stability. If you already own an Ion (like myself) you will need at a minimum to purchase the body kit so you have a place to connect your stock. Ofcoarse what you do from there is your call :blink:

#3 User is offline   Mikesta03 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 31 October 2005 - 01:09 PM

thats why i said "unless you have an ion" i makes since for everything ELSE

#4 User is offline   Silent-7 

• Christian Paintballer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Silent-7

Posted 31 October 2005 - 04:58 PM

Mikesta03, on Oct 31 2005, 09:22 AM, said:

in my opinion, its alot better (and cheaper) idea to just buy a stock instead of a longbow kit (unless you have ion) because its so expensive to buy kit and cheap to buy stock

I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you are saying here. The longbow kit is for the Tac-1, so what does that have to do with the ion? And when you say "unless you have an ion," you never say what gun people do have in this case. Some guns can accept just a stock, but others can't. What are you talking about here? :)
Posted Image

#5 User is offline   Mikesta03 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 01 November 2005 - 08:59 AM

When i say 'longbow' im talking about the longbow, the q-bow, the blackcell, that whole setup idea. And what i mean is, MOST of the time, its just a better idea to just buy a stock. UNLESS you have a gun that wont accept one, such as a tac-9 or an ion.

#6 User is offline   Silent-7 

• Christian Paintballer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Silent-7

Posted 01 November 2005 - 08:26 PM

Mikesta03, on Nov 1 2005, 08:59 AM, said:

When i say 'longbow' im talking about the longbow, the q-bow, the blackcell, that whole setup idea. And what i mean is, MOST of the time, its just a better idea to just buy a stock. UNLESS you have a gun that wont accept one, such as a tac-9 or an ion.

I understand now, and I completely agree with you. Its mainly for ion-owners that blackcell has been released (though it should extend to many other markers in the future). It could also be useful for those that like to play both woodsball and speedball, but can't afford a high-end gun specialized for each game.
Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users