• You cannot reply to this topic

need input, from guys :P Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Dragon76 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Dragon76

Post icon  Posted 27 July 2008 - 12:09 AM

OK guys, and girls to, im open to any ideas. I found out yesterday my younger brother is getting married. I have been wanting to go home and visit for awhile, been 3 years since i've been there. So anyway i was planning on bring all my PB gear to go play with my friends when i got the idea to have a Paintball bachlor party for my bro.

what i need now is any ideas as to what to do. there is a field a couple hours away, the only legal field in the province that im aware of. they allow walk ons and to have group rates for parties and whatnot. To my knowledge my bro has never played but of of my other bros has. I have 3 just for the record.

Is it weird for his older sister(ME) to be planning this and should i invite his female friends to play or just his guy buddies. I won't feel out of place playing with all guys as i often do, but will the guys feel odd playing with an old chick. ;)

#2 User is offline   dougdeb 

• ________
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:KWEIMATHA

Posted 27 July 2008 - 12:12 AM

I would say that it might be wierd if you called it a "Bachelor Party." If you called it a "Celebration for his Wedding" and invited both the men and the women :) then it wouldn't be too bad. That way, if the groomsmen aren't total losers ;), they can still have a Bachelor Party (minus the ladies).
Aloha, Doug

btw - Pics will be required!!! ;)
If the person on the other end of your gun does not walk away eagerly anticipating the next game because of your actions,
you have failed as a paintballer.

#3 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 27 July 2008 - 12:16 AM

View Postdougdeb, on Jul 27 2008, 03:12 AM, said:

I would say that it might be wierd if you called it a "Bachelor Party." If you called it a "Celebration for his Wedding" and invited both the men and the women :) then it wouldn't be too bad. That way, if the groomsmen aren't total losers ;) , they can still have a Bachelor Party (minus the ladies).
Aloha, Doug

btw - Pics will be required!!! ;)

agreed. +1

And Dragon, i am still waiting for my kitties to show up at my door. Where is my berry kitty???

"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

#4 User is offline   Dragon76 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 27 July 2008 - 12:30 AM

View PostLegato, on Jul 27 2008, 03:16 AM, said:

View Postdougdeb, on Jul 27 2008, 03:12 AM, said:

I would say that it might be wierd if you called it a "Bachelor Party." If you called it a "Celebration for his Wedding" and invited both the men and the women :) then it wouldn't be too bad. That way, if the groomsmen aren't total losers :P , they can still have a Bachelor Party (minus the ladies).
Aloha, Doug

btw - Pics will be required!!! :D

agreed. +1

And Dragon, i am still waiting for my kitties to show up at my door. Where is my berry kitty???

ok pre wedding party it is :) thanks Doug.
Eggo "MY" berry kitty is snuggled up nicely on my bed :P my neighbours kitty might be expecting and if she is ill fedex you a kitten.

There will be lots of pictures and hopefully video as well :)

#5 User is offline   dougdeb 

• ________
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 July 2008 - 12:31 AM

AND video....we wait with baited breath....at least those of us above age. :P
Aloha, Doug

Here we have an...event....that we call "The Gauntlet." Both teams line up facing each other about 15 yards apart. One poor soul then gets to run down the line between the teams while EVERYONE opens up. Great for birthdays, Bachelor Parties *hint, hint* We had one guy (a friend of mine) that tried to walk the line. We quit counting hits at 90....of course he ended up with shingles b/c of it....

This post has been edited by dougdeb: 27 July 2008 - 12:34 AM

If the person on the other end of your gun does not walk away eagerly anticipating the next game because of your actions,

#6 User is offline   Legato 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 July 2008 - 12:39 AM

when we did paintball for my Sister's Husband's Bachelor party they set us up for the final game as everyone vs. The best man and the groom. One full minute, no outs, no matter how many times you shot. Then after a minute game opens up to every man for himself and you can be eliminated. That was a blast. Let the groom and best man bruised to all high hell though after the 15 of us drawn down upon them. :P
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

#7 User is offline   Dragon76 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 27 July 2008 - 12:49 AM

View Postdougdeb, on Jul 27 2008, 03:31 AM, said:

AND video....we wait with baited breath....at least those of us above age. :P
Aloha, Doug

Breathe Doug please :P the wedding isnt until some time in october. i dont want you to die before then :D

#8 User is offline   dougdeb 

• ________
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 July 2008 - 12:56 AM

I'll hold my breath till I turn blue :P
Aloha, Doug

#9 User is offline   Dragon76 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 27 July 2008 - 12:58 AM

i will not be held accountable for your death doug :P but i want any cool paintball gear you might have in memory of you :P

#10 User is offline   dougdeb 

• ________
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 July 2008 - 01:01 AM

You'd have to fight the vultures in the Pump Discussion thread for it. :P (That's any of them that survive against my wife....and there won't be many survivors :P)
Aloha, Doug

#11 User is offline   Dragon76 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 27 July 2008 - 01:10 AM

ok you wife gets first dibs on anything but i get 2nd call cause im cuter and female :P

#12 User is offline   Legato 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 July 2008 - 01:10 AM

View Postdougdeb, on Jul 27 2008, 04:01 AM, said:

You'd have to fight the vultures in the Pump Discussion thread for it. :P (That's any of them that survive against my wife....and there won't be many survivors :P )
Aloha, Doug

Don't worry i will distract her with some hawaiin themed things, then while she isn't looking, the phantom parts will be mine. Mwahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahaahah

though she will still probably kill me after. I will have a small amount of satisfaction knowing i was winning for 5 min.

#13 User is offline   dougdeb 

• ________
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 July 2008 - 01:15 AM

I've got some pretty good Hawaiian shirts that you can use, Legato. Deb doesn't want those. :P
Dragon76 - you definitely qualify as cuter than the rest of the PDT...although could you really call Legato cute? :P

Aloha, Doug

#14 User is offline   Dragon76 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 27 July 2008 - 01:21 AM

View Postdougdeb, on Jul 27 2008, 04:15 AM, said:

I've got some pretty good Hawaiian shirts that you can use, Legato. Deb doesn't want those. :D
Dragon76 - you definitely qualify as cuter than the rest of the PDT...although could you really call Legato cute? :P

Aloha, Doug

i live in canada Doug, i can't pull off the hawaiian shirt look, and as for Eggo, he is cute in his own sort of way :P

#15 User is offline   dougdeb 

• ________
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 July 2008 - 01:23 AM

You could pull off the Hawaiian look anywhere, I suspect. :P
On that note...night all.
Aloha, Doug

Share this topic:

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users