• You cannot reply to this topic

anyone here play Fugivite b4 Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   oxiclean 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Brigade Name:OXICLEAN

Posted 05 March 2005 - 08:50 PM

hay guys i played fugitive for the first time last night. damn that was so much fun. for thoes of you who dont know what it is: you all gather in a central area. you split up into to groups runners and chasers

Runners: they run from the chasers and have to get to a pre determined destination and not be seen.

chasers: they get in cars and try to find the runners. when a runner is spotted they pile out of the car and try to tag the runners.

this was so much fun we had like 60 people show up. me and neil made it damn the end point was like 3 miles away. it was so much fun. lol we ran into a train. we were running down the train tracks and neil was 50 yards ahead of me when i saw a train. i yelled neil train. he looked back and smiled at me... then he saw the train. you should have seen how fast he ran. lol. good times.

"In the end only the fittest survive in this world. If your strong you live, If your weak you die."

#2 Guest_ToxicShock_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 05 March 2005 - 08:59 PM

sound crazy should play with paintball guns shot the runners and they can shot u back and if u get hit ur out

Cube

#3 User is offline   oxiclean 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 March 2005 - 09:02 PM

well we would but you have to run through the city so we really couldnt do that as we would get caught by the cops. lol there were so many cops watching us it wasnt even funny.

"In the end only the fittest survive in this world. If your strong you live, If your weak you die."

#4 Guest_ToxicShock_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 05 March 2005 - 09:34 PM

ya we were at a trailer park and thes guys shot my car so i slamed the breaks on i had my gear in the car with 3 other frends we suited up and chased the gun we hade mask on he didnt we have ions and a5 that guy a a brass eagale pump so u go to fullauto and we rip him but we got trails and he hit some the cops came me and 2 friends got away but my friend zach got cought he lost all his gear a a5 with a fatty r/t duble trigger hopper profiler mask but he didnt get charge aaand my car has a dent in it the size of a paintball so ya not a good idea to play with paintball guns now that i think about be we jumped the guy at a party and pissed all over his face

Cube

#5 User is offline   fbomb3 

• da tank
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:fbomb3

Post icon  Posted 05 March 2005 - 10:28 PM

Ever paintball with sling shots?! Hehe, you should try it some time. (make sure u have a GOOD sling shot)
Heavy Weight Dagger Member #3
Honorary Union MVP - CPX '07 Spring Big Game

#6 User is offline   oxiclean 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 March 2005 - 12:03 PM

CuBepaint, on Mar 5 2005, 09:34 PM, said:

ya we were at a trailer park and thes guys shot my car so i slamed the breaks on i had my gear in the car with 3 other frends we suited up and chased the gun we hade mask on he didnt we have ions and a5 that guy a a brass eagale pump so u go to fullauto and we rip him but we got trails and he hit some the cops came me and 2 friends got away but my friend zach got cought he lost all his gear a a5 with a fatty r/t duble trigger hopper profiler mask but he didnt get charge aaand my car has a dent in it the size of a paintball so ya not a good idea to play with paintball guns now that i think about be we jumped the guy at a party and pissed all over his face

Cube

heh that sucks. yeah never use your pb guns for fugitive.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users