Special Ops Paintball: e blade for the autococker version 1 (without zero b) - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

e blade for the autococker version 1 (without zero b)

#1 User is offline   Gwac 

• Child proof caps have ruined my Happiness
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 05 February 2006 - 05:48 PM

Even though i asked around for whats a better gun than the autococker i own ,when its working (guns falt not triger frame) its great. First off let me tell you if you short stroke your autococker you will love this since no short strokes. Another benefit is eyes that are pretty good and see paint pretty well so less chops. Unlike ions you can adjust the setting and such externaly so less tacking out screws. I will get into the pros and cons soon but another pro is no more timing hte autococker since its done electronicly you dont have to time it.
Pros
no short strokes
no timing
pretty fast
external adjustments
Cons
not the most battery eficient.
not to many after market grips.
Need a pro to install eyes unless you have the right tools and are daring.

Ok to fix battery eficientcy for an e1 blade you can get a zero b board it makes it alot better in turms of walking the triger,modes,and battery eficientcy. Hybrid makes a grip for the eblade but not to many other places so if your a fan of sticky grips you cant use it. You will definatly need a lighter back block for the new frame since you can shoot pretty fast. I will exspain. A stock orackle bolt weighs 65 g,a stock pull pin weighs 20, a stock back block weighs about 35, and i didnt measure the pump arm yet. With this bolt and bakc block style i did feel alot of kick and it is alot harder to aim and readjust your self everytime you fire. For a new back block intirely go for a slik kit and a new pump arm is made by ccm. To turn it on you need to hold down the middle switch for acouple of seconds and to turn off and on the eyes you use the top button. It is a great electronic frame.
9/10.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users