• You cannot reply to this topic

Gameface Vexor review Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   THE CHAD HAMMER 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:THE CHAD HAMMER

Posted 12 October 2008 - 06:16 PM

Alright i wrote this review to help all those future paintballers out there. I have been playing paintball for the past year and I have had the chances to play with a verity of markers from both friends and family. The one marker in my arsenal that I found to be the worst is the gameface vexor, my first marker. Sure it is a cheaper starter gun than a tippmann 98 but in all respect you get what you pay for. The maker is a big time ball chopper when it comes to fast pace shooting, its breaks balls fairly easy, it can shake the hopper off the elbow after several shots, and is not the best in accuracy. I used the marker in 5 big games and in 3 other small ones, which gave me plenty of time to really feel the product out. Being it was my first marker i thought it was sweet in the begining, but as i played more and more my friends and family allowed me to try out there guns. Tippmann A-5's, 98's, MR-1's, and Ion's. I found all of them were better then mine. The vexor is just not even in the same league as these other markers. Sure its a good gun if you plan on playing only a few times a year but for those who are seasoned players, this gun is not worth your time. Sad but true.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users