Special Ops Paintball: CSPPL National Championships Results 2008 - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

CSPPL National Championships Results 2008 Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   CSPPL Rep 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 September 2008 - 05:43 PM

CSPPL National Championships 2008

Masters Class
#1 GRRG
#2 Adrenaline ASSAULT
#3 Artic Storm
#4 Force-10
#5Honour Bound

Rookie
#1 Adrenaline AMBUSH
#2 Huron County Bush ballers
#3 Carnivors
#4 CBC

#2 User is offline   FOZ 

• FOZ
  • Pip

Posted 17 October 2008 - 11:17 AM

I just wanted to thank Adrenaline for coming Nationals!!! Look foreward to seeing you guys next year!!! My team has been tossing the idea of coming up there for an event next year!!!! Hope to see more canadian teams next year!

FOZ FTF
The signature in this location has been removed due to FORUM RULES VIOLATIONS. Please check this link : FORUM SIGNATURE RULES AND REGS and feel free to repost your signature according to the guidelines set by this forum.
maximum size exceeded

#3 User is offline   MURPH 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 17 October 2008 - 05:37 PM

we always have a blast playing the SPPL....thats why we brought the CSPPL to Canada. The 2100km (1000miles) trip to georgia certainly kicked the stuffing out of us but we loved every minute of it. We would love to see some our US counter parts come up and see us, our qualifiers are legit in the SPPL which means the points awarded count for the World Finals. Sean Scott has been up to see us on two occasion (players clinic, Mega Game) and he has stated that the CSPPL finals field is one of the best he's ever played. We will see you in the new season.....maybe even before

Murph
Posted Image

#4 User is offline   JayRecball 

• Ref/Player
  • PipPip

Posted 17 October 2008 - 06:41 PM

get smart corp and ftf to make the trip and you got 12 or so teams for the ontario qual. :D

#5 User is offline   Splatter 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:SPLATTER68

Posted 18 October 2008 - 08:09 AM

View PostMURPH, on Oct 17 2008, 05:37 PM, said:

We would love to see some our US counter parts come up and see us, our qualifiers are legit in the SPPL which means the points awarded count for the World Finals.

Murph

In my book, when you add up the CSPPL points with the Finals points, your Rookie team actually took 2nd place in the Series (pushing us to third), and your Masters Team had enough accumulated points to give them Third in their division. I don't want to start any controversy; I just want to know that you guys all earned the respect of the Suicide Kings and we want to give you the appropriate recognition. I'm already trying to figure out how I can afford to come to Adrenaline Paintball next year.

Rock on, brothers! (and sisters - lol)

[edit] - These are what I consider the World Rankings, if you haven't figured that out yet. <g>

This post has been edited by Splatter: 18 October 2008 - 10:07 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
SpecOps Brigade #72314
Having an argument in online forums is like competing in the Special Olympics - even if you win, you're still retarded!

#6 User is offline   MURPH 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 18 October 2008 - 08:34 AM

hey splatter....good to hear from you guys. Our rookies team is still talking talking about howmuch fun they had on the field with you guys. No controversy needed........we see it too.......but on to bigger and better things, we would love to see you guys at adrenaline....maybe one of our mega games.....we had joy divsion out this past summer as guest generals.....that was a blast. The kings are always welcome at adrenaline.
Posted Image

#7 User is offline   just mike 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Just Mike

Posted 18 October 2008 - 09:36 AM

hey splatter, It was a blast playing you guys, and we would love to have you up here for a game. Maybe you should up for one of our big games. The next time I'm vegas I will certainly come see you guys, my wife and I are playing to go to vegas in the next few years. We're still telling everyone how much fun we had against you.

P.S. Thanks Ziggy for the cool jersey, it looks awesome on my wall. I hope you guys enjoy my jersey.

Hope to see all you guys soon.

Just Mike aka Sgt SHORTBUS
Adrenaline Ambush Captain

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users