Special Ops Paintball: Terror Attack X: Sovereign Soil - Special Ops Paintball

• (36 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Terror Attack X: Sovereign Soil Camp Blanding Feb. 20 & 21 Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#526 User is offline   TOT Shadow Company 

• TOT Sniper/Scout
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:TOT Shadow Company

Posted 17 March 2010 - 05:32 PM

View Postshewolf, on Mar 17 2010, 11:53 AM, said:

Hey guys the Video for the game is done----->

http://www.ragtopvideo.com/

What no preview???

#527 User is offline   RecBaller 

• Brigade Member 5696
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Voodoo

Posted 18 March 2010 - 06:28 AM

[/quote]

Meh alright then, I plan to resolve the issue with any reffing by next game. Paint checking as vehicles are coming in should probably be done too...

A few issues could be resolved with putting rules on the back of the card that is being used (the boom card for instance)
[/quote]

You gotta warrant? LOL!
KMAGYOYO

#528 User is offline   duncan 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Duncan

Posted 18 March 2010 - 07:05 AM

Not wanting cause trouble as I was a guest at the game.

I have found it's best to publish any GSRP changes in advance, also give each commander a copy!

Make sure the headreferee and all referee's have read the GSRP, and changes. (I even quiz them before the game on the big issues) Remember the 5 P's
Prior Planning Prevents Poor Performance (Most of the time)

Then follow them. The only complaint I had was the referees who were busting thier behinds, were for the most part not sure what the rules are or what got changed! Yes either the rules got changed during the game or referees only thought they knew the rules.

This posting is to offer an idea not a complaint! The refferees were every where doing a great effort. I know i have refereed Blanding, and its tough!!!!

This post has been edited by duncan: 18 March 2010 - 07:07 AM

www.duncansgames.com
duncan@duncansgames.com

#529 User is offline   shewolf 

• shewolf_ronbo
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:ronbo

Posted 18 March 2010 - 11:04 AM

View PostTOT Shadow Company, on Mar 17 2010, 08:32 PM, said:

View Postshewolf, on Mar 17 2010, 11:53 AM, said:

Hey guys the Video for the game is done----->

http://www.ragtopvideo.com/

What no preview???

Aw heck just buy it you know your going to lol :laugh: There was a small preview with a guy barrel taging a bunch of players, that was cool.
SheWolf & Ronbo
Lakeland,Fl

Posted Image

#530 User is offline   thunder6 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Thunder6

Posted 18 March 2010 - 11:42 AM

Wow!

As a player I had a blast, I always do! Playing paintball on any given day is better then doing anything else. The format was great, there's a team over there with red tape on their arms, go shoot them. Simple plan.

As a Team Captain I had a blast, I always do! Playing paintball on any given day is better then doing anything else. The format was great, there's a team over there with red tape on their arms, go shoot them. Simple plan.

As a player referee, I had a blast, I always do! Playing paintball on any given day is better then doing anything else. The format was great, there's two teams out there with blue and red tape on their arms, go make sure they're playing safe. Simple plan.

Overall I had a blast. We changed sides before the game started knowing full well the sides were somewhat uneven. My thoughts on that is simple. Experienced players going into a mega game such as this, knows who is who, and which teams are going to play together no matter what. And that is OK. The generals job is to recruit players for his/her side.

After 5 months of recruiting players, the general should not have to decide who he/she will have to ask to play on the other side to make things even.

Sure I want to win, but I want to play the game more. I want to make sure players come back again also. I'll play on the weaker side to preserve the game as a whole. Most teams come to an event with the same mindset, we're here to play the game no matter which side we're on.

Politics is politics is politics, always going to be there. Rule to live by, "You can please some of the people some of the time, but not all the time."

A good friend of mine said this, above all else, "REMEMBER THE GAME".
Member of Bad Monkeys Scenario Team Armor Division
Front Gunner of the infamous King Kong
Member of Black Cats 899th Tank Destroyer Battalion D-Day
www.firststrikepaintball.com
www.oldriverpaintball.net

Share this topic:

• (36 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic