• +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

weirdest dream whats yours? Rate Topic: *---- 1 Votes

#1 Guest_Dream of Nullification_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 28 February 2007 - 10:06 PM

Anyone ever have some really werid dreams? I had one last night where my uncle gave me drugs. coke and one other i dont rember. hes not a druggie or anything infact hes a real cool normal dude

another one, more of a nightmare was me fighting some skeltons that one was real freaky.

i had this other one where i dreamed some girl i knew was in trouble, spooked me enough to call a friend and make sure she was okay.

though the worse dreams ive ever had was when i couldnt tell the diffrence between real life and my dreams. it was like my dreams were of boring every day things. walking around and talking to my family like i always do and i couldnt tell if it was a dream or if it really happened. that will mess with your minds

whats your weridest or worse dreams. any really trippy or cool ones?

#2 User is offline   mrwaterbuffalo 

• still lives with his parents
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:mrwaterbuffalo

Posted 28 February 2007 - 10:22 PM

Last night I woke up because I heard a man screaming, I looked out my window and saw a man running up my street being chased by someone else. Than I woke up for reals.

One time I had a dream where I woke up four times before I was really awake. That one was freaky and messed me up.
Still misses DoN ;_;
All my friends are mods now

#3 Guest_Jester3_*

Posted 28 February 2007 - 10:26 PM

I died. ;)

#4 User is offline   Kold Fusion 

• Lest we Forget
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Kold Fusion

Posted 28 February 2007 - 10:27 PM

I once had a dream that I didn't show up for work. That one kind-of bothered me. I like my job I do not want to lose it. I however usually forget my dreams/nightmares.

Some are like things that could come true. One I got married living in a house by water. Very pleasant dream. Hot wife ;)

Cheers,
K. Fusion

#5 User is offline   rustilldown_7 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:rustilldown_7

Posted 28 February 2007 - 10:31 PM

I love these dream conversations. My most trippy dream would have to be this one where I was playing football in some stadium and after I score a touchdown, the audience took out assault rifles and started shooting at me. Then I ran and it was suddenly a warzone replicating the look of Stalingrad. I went into some building and they were looking for me and some other people and I ended up hiding under a bed... I can't remember the rest or if there was a rest.

This post has been edited by rustilldown_7: 28 February 2007 - 10:32 PM

IPB Image
"I know where I'm going, just don't know how to get there."
"Flying isn't dangerous, Crashing is dangerous"
IPB Image

#6 Guest_Jester3_*

Posted 28 February 2007 - 10:31 PM

Oh yeah, I remember a really weird one that I have remembered to this day. When I was about 6, I had a dream a vampire spider was chasing me around my school.

Frightening. ;)

#7 User is offline   rustilldown_7 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:rustilldown_7

Posted 28 February 2007 - 10:38 PM

A vampire spider? Do they exist? One night I was reading a book about fighter planes. When I fell a sleep I dreamt that my friends and I were from the future and we were fighting against another planet and we flew around in Scooter type flying jet type of things and we shot lasers. The enemy leader was one of my cousins. We started losing when they brough better jets. Oh yeah and our leader was my third grade teacher who was really hot. I was about 15 at the time of the dream.
IPB Image
"I know where I'm going, just don't know how to get there."
"Flying isn't dangerous, Crashing is dangerous"
IPB Image

#8 Guest_Dream of Nullification_*

Posted 28 February 2007 - 11:34 PM

View Postrustilldown_7, on Feb 28 2007, 11:38 PM, said:

A vampire spider? Do they exist? One night I was reading a book about fighter planes. When I fell a sleep I dreamt that my friends and I were from the future and we were fighting against another planet and we flew around in Scooter type flying jet type of things and we shot lasers. The enemy leader was one of my cousins. We started losing when they brough better jets. Oh yeah and our leader was my third grade teacher who was really hot. I was about 15 at the time of the dream.

well, spiders diet is the fluids inside insects. so they drink among other things the blood of insects so technicaly there vampires

#9 User is offline   da1hobo 

• Forum Hobo
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:DA HOBO

Posted 28 February 2007 - 11:45 PM

The strangest dream I have ever had was I walked into a extermely fance hotel and right in the middle of the lobby there was a old fashioned rusty wood stove oven with an open hatch. Next a bull dog came running into the lobby with a cat on its back. It ran right into the oven and got its head stuck. Next the dog morphed into a horse and bucked the cat off. It then turned to me and said: "Once in a world." Then I woke up.

The scariest dream I have ever had was any where someone I care about is in danger and I cant help them.

#10 User is offline   DJ Timid 

• Ninjas dance better than pirates...
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:DJ Timid

Posted 01 March 2007 - 12:00 AM

I've had so many wierd dreams it's crazy. The first I remember (between 5-7 y.o.) is a recurring dream of a woman in a purple robe floating over the ocean while I looked on from the beach. There was a firey orb that swung around her that would get closer and closer to me each time till I started screaming. The woman would suddenly be right next to me, and just say "Shhhhh," and it would start again. Everything looked like it was in an impressionist's painting. I'd eventually wake up screaming, and I could never tell my parents what I was dreaming - I always made something up and have no idea why.

...I have lots of friends who interpret dreams, if you guys want...mine remains a mystery...

Randi Rhodes '08

#11 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 01 March 2007 - 12:07 AM

i rarely dream anymore, cause i rarely hit REM. I have sleep apnea, so dont often hit deep enough sleep to dream. WHen i did dream though, usually they ended with me dying. Id say a good 90% ended with me dying.

Even when i had Lucid Dreams, ones that you can control
(your mind is awake but body is asleep), i still would end up wishing for death or something wierd cause i would think bout it. Like i would be all like "wow, i can control this one." and instead of wishing for like the swedish bikini team or something, i am like, give me a game boy. Then 10 seconds later i am like, i hope 4 axe murders don't come out and attack me now. But cause i said that, and thought it, it happens. Messed up.

I miss having Lucid Dreams though, they could be fun.
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

#12 Guest_Dream of Nullification_*

Posted 01 March 2007 - 02:22 AM

wow. dude, you need to see a doc reaper, see if you can get some pills for that

not a dream i rember but my parents told me of a werid dream i had where i was talking in my sleep, something along the lines of a man made of chewed bubblegum was attacking me and wanted to cut my head open

#13 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 01 March 2007 - 02:33 AM

View PostDream of Nullification, on Mar 1 2007, 04:22 AM, said:

wow. dude, you need to see a doc reaper, see if you can get some pills for that

eh, im on enough pills as is. No more for me. I'm overly medicated already. I'm like a zombie compared to what i once was. :smoke: :D
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

#14 User is offline   jimcohlanza 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 01 March 2007 - 02:36 AM

View PostDream of Nullification, on Feb 28 2007, 09:06 PM, said:

another one, more of a nightmare was me fighting some skeltons that one was real freaky.

I hate dreams where I have to punch something. It always feels like my punches are muffled and weak. I think it's because I sleep on my right side, and most of my weight is on my right arm. Maybe I should start sleeping on my back so I can punch toward the sky. :D

#15 Guest_Dream of Nullification_*

Posted 01 March 2007 - 02:40 AM

lol well still, doesnt sound too healthy dude. though yea i know how it sucks being wired up on 50 diffrent pills lol.

perhaps some alternative medicines like aroma therpy or acupuncture?

Share this topic:

• (13 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

5 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users