• You cannot reply to this topic

"I got a position Idea" give it up already.... Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   archanglmikel 

• He is like fire and ice and rage....
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:archanglmikel

Posted 21 September 2008 - 09:00 AM

Ok its been years now, and not one suggestion has been adopted into the brigade, not one. I doubt that any ever will, not that all the suggestions are bad, but why would they want to. seriously people they don't even sell the recommended gear for the existing position, almost all of the guns are out of stock. I can't remember the last time they had their "dagger" A5, or a double trouble even listed in the store, much less in stock. While you have been debating adding positions they have dropped the support for for the old ones to lip service and soft goods. if you use positions great. if not thats fine too. just stop wasting creative energy on this, they have.

southeast brigade patches coming soon! Archanglmikel's feedback
Avatar made by my wife...please ask before you take...or she'll be forced to use her Freeze Ray.

#2 User is offline   Phobeus 

• You can't kill what you can't see...
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:The Bushman

Posted 24 September 2008 - 07:52 PM

But if we don't debate over useless positions then what WILL we debate about? We can't do snipers or any of the other touchy subjects, so we're stuck with making up new positions regardless if anyone actually cares and adding clutter to a once awesome sub-section of the forum. What it seems like you're saying now is we'd have to talk about the roles we play in scenarios and maybe tell what we use and what worked for us, instead of trying to make everyone play a certain way with certain gear!!! I know alot of people won't be able to do it, but this new idea of being constructive and using our "creative energy", as you call it, for something worthwhile, it intrigues me! I must try it sometime.

But for now, I've got a NEW position that nobody has EVER thought of!!! See you take a two by four and line it with magnets....

This post has been edited by Phobeus: 24 September 2008 - 07:53 PM

#3 User is offline   archanglmikel 

• He is like fire and ice and rage....
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:archanglmikel

Post icon  Posted 25 September 2008 - 03:21 PM

View PostPhobeus, on Sep 24 2008, 07:52 PM, said:

But if we don't debate over useless positions then what WILL we debate about? We can't do snipers or any of the other touchy subjects, so we're stuck with making up new positions regardless if anyone actually cares eand adding clutter to a once awesome sub-section of the forum. What it seems like you're saying now is we'd have to talk about the roles we play in scenarios and maybe tell what we use and what worked for us, instead of trying to make everyone play a certain way with certain gear!!! I know alot of people won't be able to do it, but this new idea of being constructive and using our "creative energy", as you call it, for something worthwhile, it intrigues me! I must try it sometime.

But for now, I've got a NEW position that nobody has EVER thought of!!! See you take a two by four and line it with magnets....

HA!.....HAHA
I'm so glad the first person to reply both has a sense of humor and the ability to understand the message! By the way I have to Know, what do i do with my 2x4 after i get the magnets on it! :D

southeast brigade patches coming soon! Archanglmikel's feedback
Avatar made by my wife...please ask before you take...or she'll be forced to use her Freeze Ray.

#4 User is offline   Phobeus 

• You can't kill what you can't see...
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:The Bushman

Posted 25 September 2008 - 08:18 PM

Thanks, I was going for that! : P
lol, It was an inside joke in physics class, I found a home-made gauss-rifle, you have to make sure that the magnets are strong and you afix them to a 5 foot 2X4 and put a groove in the middle so a ball bearing can fit and the magnets are supposed to accelerate the ball bearing to a speed that can put holes in drywall, lol! But you didn't hear that from me!

#5 User is offline   Scavies 

• DIY Extrordinaire
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Valjean

Posted 27 September 2008 - 06:06 AM

Honestly, spec ops had their run at the market with their slew of positions and position related products a few years ago when they started.

Now, the entire idea of positions is deterieorating (spelling?), and now the player is more important than the gun.
FREE stock picks and market analysis by a self-taught day trader!
TradersBase.com

#6 User is offline   Suicide Jockey 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Suicide Jockey

Posted 30 September 2008 - 12:49 PM

I'll be the first to admit that I still have dreams about the SpecOps of yore, but it might not be all bleak:

http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...howtopic=159662

By way of comparison, I'm still more confident in SpecOps' revamp of the Brigade than I am in Tippmann's new pistol.

This post has been edited by Suicide Jockey: 30 September 2008 - 12:50 PM

The Enemy's Gate is Down
φόβοςαπώλειαςσφαιρώνχρωμάτων - Apolesfairornatophobia: the terrible fear that somehow, somewhere, you're going to get shot in the mask.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users