• You cannot reply to this topic

Help!!! Help me find marpat camies..

#1 User is offline   XziviT 

• Mess with the Best Die like the Rest
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:XziviT

Posted 26 November 2008 - 08:09 PM

Ive been trying to find a website that sells marpat camies but i still cant find one, everytime i search i only get ACUs and TRUs and i want MARPAT and if possible the same uniform that the marines use with the EGA in the breast pocket and the little usmc logos in the camo.
So far i have everything in marpat besides my blause and pants.
So i was wondering if anyone knows were i can find a website that sells marpats. Thank you.

-X
Posted Image
Yo pertenesco al Guerrero que de lo Antiguo se fuciona a lo Nuevo. Maj. X, Callsign: Matrix
As I walk through the Valley of Shadow of Death, I shall fear no Evil, for I am the meanest Creature in the Valley. Gen. Patton

#2 User is offline   USMC-Scout/Sniper 

• I'm supposed to put a vitty saying here, Ja?
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 November 2008 - 08:16 PM

Sign the dotted line.

Not joking. As a Marine, like every Marine, I KNOW you have to earn the right to wear the Eagle, Globe and Anchor.

Not trying to flame you, I just feel very strongly on this topic. There are several types of Marpat look alikes that work just as well.

Go to Propper.com, USMC supplier, makes look alike Marpat thats just as good and not too expensive.

This post has been edited by USMC-Scout/Sniper: 26 November 2008 - 08:24 PM

#3 User is offline   XziviT 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 26 November 2008 - 08:34 PM

View PostUSMC-Scout/Sniper, on Nov 26 2008, 09:16 PM, said:

Sign the dotted line.

Not joking. As a Marine, like every Marine, I KNOW you have to earn the right to wear the Eagle, Globe and Anchor.

Not trying to flame you, I just feel very strongly on this topic. There are several types of Marpat look alikes that work just as well.

Go to Propper.com, USMC supplier, makes look alike Marpat thats just as good and not too expensive.

Hello, and thank you. I understand, to become a marine you have to be brave and have alot of courage, right now im doing marines jrotc, we wear marpats to go to school and when we do training also and all our instructors are USMC retired which give us a close experience to what the marines are. And this is why i want the camies.

-X
Posted Image
Yo pertenesco al Guerrero que de lo Antiguo se fuciona a lo Nuevo. Maj. X, Callsign: Matrix
As I walk through the Valley of Shadow of Death, I shall fear no Evil, for I am the meanest Creature in the Valley. Gen. Patton

#4 User is offline   USMC-Scout/Sniper 

• I'm supposed to put a vitty saying here, Ja?
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 November 2008 - 04:31 AM

So you need them for JROTC? I never had experience with JROTC but if you're required to wear them and they didn't tell you where to get them.

Sorry for seeming kinda mean in my last post, but I was just a little angry (not at you) about how several members of this forum feel they DESERVE to wear Marpat simply because they bought a set, with little regard or appreciation of what the uniform represents. I don't mind if someone uses them for paintball but they must respectful of the ideals that they represent and follow proper guidelines on it's wear. Sorry for getting off topic, just trying to explain my reasoning behind how I sounded in the last post. I can tell by several of your other posts that you are supportive of the USMC and US Armed Services. You have any family members currently serving or prior service?

#5 User is offline   XziviT 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 29 November 2008 - 06:14 PM

View PostUSMC-Scout/Sniper, on Nov 27 2008, 05:31 AM, said:

So you need them for JROTC? I never had experience with JROTC but if you're required to wear them and they didn't tell you where to get them.

Sorry for seeming kinda mean in my last post, but I was just a little angry (not at you) about how several members of this forum feel they DESERVE to wear Marpat simply because they bought a set, with little regard or appreciation of what the uniform represents. I don't mind if someone uses them for paintball but they must respectful of the ideals that they represent and follow proper guidelines on it's wear. Sorry for getting off topic, just trying to explain my reasoning behind how I sounded in the last post. I can tell by several of your other posts that you are supportive of the USMC and US Armed Services. You have any family members currently serving or prior service?

Unfortunately not, i still have to become american to become an officer in the armed forces but when im done with school i will be able to apply. And i understand, marines are very proud of themselves and even being a cadet in the JROTC is a challenge so dont worry.

-X
Posted Image

#6 User is offline   delta recon 

• Recon
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Crack 22

Posted 03 February 2009 - 09:49 PM

Propper rules!!!! have a look around CQMS surplus as well. they might have some

#7 User is offline   Fets25 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Fets25

Posted 16 April 2009 - 05:56 AM

www.milsimproducts.com has Tru-Spec which makes a TRU in MarPat (I think it is digital woodland, but the pattern is the same as MarPat just no logo I don't think). These are not cheap as they are the high quality TRU. They also carry other brands of BDU in the MarPat (digital woodland again) pattern which are less expensive, Fox Outdoor and Propper to name a couple.

Our team is switching to the Tru-Spec TRU in MarPat because the uniform is awesome to wear and the pattern is very effective. We have been using a MarPat BDU.

#8 User is offline   Spektre 

• Forum Stalker
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:SPEKTRE

Posted 16 April 2009 - 08:07 AM

Good luck with the JROTC, man. I would recommend just talking to your instructors about getting a private set of MARPAT. If you are allow to have them, they can get them for you.

USMC Scout/Sniper, Thank you for your service to our country and to the United States Marine Corp.

Edit: spelling

This post has been edited by Spektre: 16 April 2009 - 08:08 AM

SPEKTRE, Recon Element
Grim Reapers Paintball

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users