Special Ops Paintball: Knight Hawk Coalition - Special Ops Paintball

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Knight Hawk Coalition Long Island Based Team Seeks More Members Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#61 User is offline   13th Angel 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Ghostly Angel

Posted 21 March 2010 - 08:59 PM

Hmm, Forgot I had an acct here....

Welcome to all the new gents interested in playing KHC! Hope you had fun on Saturday and look forward to seeing you in the future. Saturday was just a taste of what we do. Although we love to goof off and fool around, we [i]are[i/] a dedicated and serious milsim team and you will see that in our performance when we play @ cousins or HiVi.

Just would like to put it out there as well. With permission from Cpt. Black0ut, I'm running practices on Friday afternoons. They're more skill based shooting based practices to supplement the Sat sessions. Members from the SBU team will be joining and helping us along. Feel free to contact me here, on McarterBrown or PBNation under Aceup13 (or at g-mail).

Accolades to the three recruits in particular that came out, you guys had a great first run!

Particular Kudos to Claystone---I'm impressed with your clip-skills... Maybe I'll just have to bring out my pump next time =]

~Ant

#62 User is offline   Claystone 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 22 March 2010 - 02:43 PM

View Post13th Angel, on Mar 21 2010, 10:59 PM, said:

Hmm, Forgot I had an acct here....

Welcome to all the new gents interested in playing KHC! Hope you had fun on Saturday and look forward to seeing you in the future. Saturday was just a taste of what we do. Although we love to goof off and fool around, we [i]are[i/] a dedicated and serious milsim team and you will see that in our performance when we play @ cousins or HiVi.

Just would like to put it out there as well. With permission from Cpt. Black0ut, I'm running practices on Friday afternoons. They're more skill based shooting based practices to supplement the Sat sessions. Members from the SBU team will be joining and helping us along. Feel free to contact me here, on McarterBrown or PBNation under Aceup13 (or at g-mail).

Accolades to the three recruits in particular that came out, you guys had a great first run!

Particular Kudos to Claystone---I'm impressed with your clip-skills... Maybe I'll just have to bring out my pump next time =]

~Ant

Hey Angel:

Yeah, i had a blast. I've learned a lot and can't wait to practice and play again. As for my clips skills, thanks. I got a handle on the type of play style i need to do.

See ya next time.

Claystone

Well, I just had my first practice tryout with team, "Knight Hawk Coalition", this past Saturday. I have to say, I was very pleased at what the team has to offer. I love that fact that this team is all about MILSIM, and learning military tactics. Since coming back to paintball, milsim (scenario) was a key element for me in joining a team.

The day started out with 4 of the new recruits, including myself, learning military tactical hand signals. After that, we went into learning the different formations that (KHC) use as a team. It was fun, because you see how the formations tie into the hand signals creating that military feel to the whole game.

The team needed to see what we had learned and what was the right position for us to be placed on the team, so they had us do a couple of 2 on 2 scenario games. In those games my teammate and I used what we learned in practice against our opponent. It was a blast, snaking through the woods, using cover, and hand signals while trying to eliminate your opponent. The best part was working as a team to accomplish the mission. One thing that i did get out of this experence, is how to play my new position as a rifleman better. There is still a lot to learn, but it's not so hard.

I don't know why I stop playing paintball way back. Well, until next practice.

This post has been edited by Claystone: 22 March 2010 - 02:43 PM

#63 User is offline   13th Angel 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 22 March 2010 - 06:45 PM

Glad you had fun. KHC is excited to have you work along side us. Clipfed/pump takes some getting used to but it will teach you to pick and chose your shots. The benefits; you won't rely on 30bps to get someone out. The downfall; It stinks when a case of paint is flying at your head. Granted it's not milsim, but you're more than welcome to shoot my droid to appropriate a feel for the other side of PB.

On another note. We should get these as team masks

http://shop.btpaintball.com/products/produ...1.16770.0.0.0.0

This post has been edited by 13th Angel: 22 March 2010 - 06:55 PM

#64 User is offline   Blackout007 

• Cpt Blackout
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Blackout007

Posted 25 March 2010 - 09:25 AM

Knight Hawk News 3/25/2010

News time children!

The KHC will be having a Friday at 3pm afternoon practice run by one of our Speedball members for all members to learn the CQB ins and outs, running while shooting, effective lanes. We will be joined by some of the the Stoney Brook University paintball club members for joint practice session.

KHC's normal Mil-Sim training camp drills and practice scenarios will be running as normal this Saturday at 8AM.

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! KHC will be heading to COUSINS NJ for DARK OPS EXTREME V!!! We hope to have a blast. Go blue! Better dead than Red!

Team Jerseys currently being handled by our new friends at Animal Paintball, they've given us a quote we like and we've had an excellent customer service experience using this company thus far!

Last but never least, the Knight Hawks are looking for YOU ::points in a random direction:: We are recruiting and looking for those mil-sim scenario players who like organized teamwork. Hey speed ballers don't be shy! We're looking for you too, the more the merrier and we strive to be our best by learning ALL paintball tactics including speedball!!!

Thats all the news for now, Good Hunting!
-
Cpt Blackout
Knight Hawk Coalition
Join The Knight Hawk Coalition

#65 User is offline   13th Angel 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 26 March 2010 - 10:08 PM

Oh yeah... I got a new toy =P

Little summary of practice today.

Initial attendance seemed doubtful but after a bit of time we had a very healthy showing. Special thanks to the new recruits, Illius and Joe for showing their support today.

The focus of today's practice was choosing appropriate targets and moving while under fire.

Initially, we worked a bit on targeting drills with designs on zoning in on an appropriate target and moving to the next with efficiency. Targeting was spaced out at different ranges and different intervals to allow for a better understanding of the ranged effects of paintball. After some quick shooting warm-ups we had some mini- hopper games where conservation of paint was key. The point of these drills is to become accustomed to picking and choosing shots as opposed to relying on the mechanics of an electric gun to lay down fire. Marked improvement over last Saturday's practice. As a final touch, we adapted the bounding over-watch drills in a live scenario setting. We had three individuals advance on a static 2-man team. The primary goal was to move onto the position effectively while maintaining cover and returning fire. On the other hand, much success was had by the static team in choosing their shots at appropriate ranges to create quick and effective kills.

Overall, much improvement in very little time. Good work gentlemen (and Sasha)

-Until my paint meets your face again,
Angel

#66 User is offline   Hurricane 

• Play Hard, Play Smart
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:TheHurricane

Posted 28 March 2010 - 07:36 PM

Do you guys have a website?

or a schedule - We'd love to play along side or against you guys this season!
Team Brute Force
Generously Sponsored By:
Planet Eclipse | PnL Paintball | Valken | Visions Edge | Exalt | Energy Batteries

#67 User is offline   Blackout007 

• Cpt Blackout
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Blackout007

Posted 29 March 2010 - 07:20 AM

View PostHurricane, on Mar 28 2010, 10:36 PM, said:

Do you guys have a website?

or a schedule - We'd love to play along side or against you guys this season!

Our website is currently a work in progress, as for schedualing we have emr next however a few games peaked our interest and may attend such as west point. We will be at biggame both days camping out. Not at my pc atm but I will post our main events later tonight after work!

We always look forward to meeting other teams and joint practice and gaming sessions :) call my cell and leave a message any time. 631 793 1362

Good hunting!
-
Cpt Blackout

This post has been edited by Blackout007: 29 March 2010 - 07:30 AM

Join The Knight Hawk Coalition

#68 User is offline   13th Angel 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 02 April 2010 - 04:18 PM

Hells yeah, We'd love to play alongside you guys. We used to have a site but someone took it down =/ We'll see what Black0ut has planned.

On another note,

I'd like to welcome my newest recruit Sasha aka "Cypher." She should have all her gear and be joining us by this weekend

(That's right... I said she!)

#69 User is offline   13th Angel 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 04 April 2010 - 04:39 PM

so what the hell happened sat???

what are our practice plans. Someone plz fill me in (more on the latter)

~Angel

#70 User is offline   13th Angel 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 04 April 2010 - 07:08 PM

New team marker anyone?

Here's a Review of it too

This post has been edited by 13th Angel: 04 April 2010 - 07:24 PM

#71 User is offline   13th Angel 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 19 April 2010 - 07:27 AM

Yawn,

When we playing again?

#72 User is offline   13th Angel 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 04 May 2010 - 04:40 PM

UPDATE Last Say KHC made an appearance at Cousins Coram-- Had a blast with some new people. Hope to do it again this week.

I'd also like to offer a warm welcome to both Jon and Pete to the KHC! We're excited to have you fight alongside us.

Recent news-- I've hit an official record-- Bought, played with, and sold a marq 6 for heavy profit in less than 24 hours arrival to shipment. Gunwhore status? I think so. I'm also spreading the disease. Sasha has officially bought her second marker... been playing less than a month.

In other news-- I got a new toy-- Azodin KP

#73 User is offline   13th Angel 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 13 May 2010 - 09:06 PM

since I'm bored and probably should be studying....

Snap practice with my KP

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=IeGL_NDc_ew

Shot with my Tachyon XC-- pardon the quality youtube kinda kills it.

#74 User is offline   13th Angel 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 19 May 2010 - 09:22 PM

Finally done--- Here's some of the video from Big game 2010! (Quality should improve in a day or so-- I just loaded it now)

Sorry there's not much from day 1-- batteries all died on me!

This post has been edited by 13th Angel: 19 May 2010 - 09:24 PM

#75 User is offline   13th Angel 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 21 May 2010 - 09:23 AM

2 years.... They're finally here. Someone should bump this post to the top

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image