• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Walls of Jericho Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   scoobshagg 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:07 PM

The Urban Guard presents: The Walls of Jericho On April 28, The Urban Guard will invade Leetonia, Ohio/Woods Paintball and put on a scenario of Biblical proportions! The teams will have to complete many missions throughout the day culminating in the final attack on the City of Jericho! Will history repeat itself? Will Jericho fall and remain abandoned for hundreds of years?

Gates will be open at 8:00 am
Game will start at 10:00 am
Pre registration is available at the website
Entry only with all day hpa $15.00
Case of Rec grade Paint includes entry and hpa 57.00
Case of Mid grade Paint includes entry and hpa 70.00
Case of High grade Paint includes entry and hpa 85.00
Lunch included
There will be prizes and give aways.

Field Info:
Woods Paintball
41501 S.R. 558
Leetonia, OH 44431
Telephone: +1 (330) 482-222
FAX: +1 (330) 482-2250
E-mail: info@woods-paintball.com

Facilities: There is a small staging area with several picnic tables but nothing amazing. There is a Great little proshop with all of the fixings, Co2 and HPA fills available, This is a field Paint Only you can get everything from a Rec grade paint all the way up through a Premium grade paint.

Lee and His field were recently profiled on Behind the Bunker check out the video:
http://youtu.be/ZO1wQO7V7G4

Attached File(s)

This post has been edited by scoobshagg: 03 April 2012 - 10:05 AM

#2 User is offline   gameofender 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:TUG

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:43 AM

View Postscoobshagg, on 02 April 2012 - 06:07 PM, said:

The Urban Guard presents: The Walls of Jericho On April 28, The Urban Guard will invade Leetonia, Ohio/Woods Paintball and put on a scenario of Biblical proportions! The teams will have to complete many missions throughout the day culminating in the final attack on the City of Jericho! Will history repeat itself? Will Jericho fall and remain abandoned for hundreds of years?

Gates will be open at 8:00 am
Game will start at 10:00 am
Pre registration is available at the website
Entry only with all day hpa $15.00
Case of Rec grade Paint includes entry and hpa 57.00
Case of Mid grade Paint includes entry and hpa 70.00
Case of High grade Paint includes entry and hpa 85.00
Lunch included
There will be prizes and give aways.

Field Info:
Woods Paintball
41501 S.R. 558
Leetonia, OH 44431
Telephone: +1 (330) 482-222
FAX: +1 (330) 482-2250
E-mail: info@woods-paintball.com

Facilities: There is a small staging area with several picnic tables but nothing amazing. There is a Great little proshop with all of the fixings, Co2 and HPA fills available, This is a field Paint Only you can get everything from a Rec grade paint all the way up through a Premium grade paint.

Lee and His field were recently profiled on Behind the Bunker check out the video:
http://youtu.be/ZO1wQO7V7G4

http://www.woods-paintball.com
They have just added the ability to pre register to the website for the April 28th event

#3 User is offline   Shadowjackal 

• Accuracy through Volume of Fire!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Shadowjackal

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:36 PM

Woods Paintball has a VERY nice field with a nice mix of Woods, open (barricades) fields and large structures. It always makes for a fun exciting day of play. The Urban Guard has a fun scenario planned that will utilize the great attributes of this field to keep the action and storyline moving! Did I mention we have give-aways?
Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle. My lovingkindness and my fortress, My high tower and my deliverer, my shield and the ONE in whom I take refuge!

Automags: Because only the best will do!

#4 User is offline   scoobshagg 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:57 AM

We are getting excited about this up coming game. Last fall we brought you Starship Troopers, that game was a huge sucess. Now we are coming to Northeastern Ohio with another awesome game played at another great field. Don't miss out on one of Ohio best little fields that offers great game play and awesome service.

#5 User is offline   Shadowjackal 

• Accuracy through Volume of Fire!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Shadowjackal

Posted 08 April 2012 - 12:12 PM

I cannot wait for this game! This will be my first scenario of the year. I am eager to try out my Automag with it
's new TAC-ONE body! I also have a new HPA tank to try on my "SabreMag". This is also a great field to practice your pump/pistol skills. I am planning on running with my Phantom/TiPX to get some experience before LL5! This will be great!
Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle. My lovingkindness and my fortress, My high tower and my deliverer, my shield and the ONE in whom I take refuge!

Automags: Because only the best will do!

#6 User is offline   JKR 

• My presence foretells death...I am Wraith
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:WRAITH_

Posted 08 April 2012 - 08:30 PM

I am looking forward to this game. I am in need for some good woodsball and Woods Paintball delivers on that! Plus I am looking forward to giving my newly acquired MicroMag a try.

This game will be alot of fun...come out to Walls of Jericho with us on 4/28/12!
AIRGUN DESIGNS
"Because quality shoots straight...always"

"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
-- Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company."
-- George Washington

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/feedbac....html#post91505

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users