The rules are as follows:
1. This is the entry thread. This thread is limited to posts of pictures of member's markers ONLY, so no chatter. The discussion thread can be found here. Up to three markers may be posted from each participant, and each marker may have up to two pictures of it. Please title each marker that you choose to enter. This will save trouble with voting. This section of the contest will be open until May 31, 2011.
2. There will be three categories available for entry. These classes are as follows: Milsim/Scenario, Speedball, and Pump/Pistol. Participants may enter as many of these categories as they wish, as long as there are no more than three markers entered, with no more than two pictures of each.
3. After May 31, The voting poll will be open. Comments and contest discussions are allowed here. Participants are allowed to vote, as long as non-participants. A link to this thread will be posted in the poll thread so voters may see the participants' markers. The voting period will be open until July 02, 2011.
4. After the voting period is over, a second voting period may be opened if there is a tie or close call. If this is neccesary, the duration of the second voting period will be posted then.
5. After all the voting is complete, The final thread will be opened announcing the winners. This thread will be open to free discussion.
Unless I can come up with some "Official" prize, there will be none. Except bragging rights, the respect of your peers, and the knowledge that your marker is the most beautiful one on the Special Ops Forum. Good luck to you all, and let the entries begin!
If you have any comments or questions, THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR THEM!!! PM them to me.
This post has been edited by Ka1iBuR: 07 May 2011 - 08:20 AM