Special Ops Paintball: OK DDay 716th Infanterie Division recruiting - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

OK DDay 716th Infanterie Division recruiting Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Mustangman 

• the Mustang Magician
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Mustangman

Posted 28 December 2009 - 01:48 PM

As General of the 716th Infanterie Div. for the German Armies @ OK DDay, I am looking for some more Great Lakes and Upper Midwesterners to join up. Our unit is very family friendly. we also traditionally draw a lot of players from this region. of our 200+ players last year over half were from, MN, IA, SD, WI, and IL. A large number of us have been together for 5 yrs now and we enjoy playing together each year.
Also, there are a lot of field and rules changes that make the 716th even a more crucial unit than in years past. we face the biggest challenge on the field, having to defend 3 objectives simultaneously. if you are looking for an adventure and one awesome time playing paintball. contact me here or email me @ pbllr4life2002@yahoo.com
Mustangman
General, 716th Infanterie Division

#2 User is offline   Thalion 

• Probably in the Shooters Thread...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 December 2009 - 06:54 AM

Fear the Trees

That is the sound of the refs at Oklahoma D-Day, as they call out the cry of the 716th.

In 2008, the 716th set a new record as being the first standard German infantry unit to hit all three beaches.

I've been with the 716th for 2 years, and I hope to return for a third. Money's looking rougher this year, but I'll be putting up a good effort to try and return for a third consecutive year.

Before my time in the 716th, I've run with and against Mustangman in other woodsball and scenario events. He has a great team, and I could not ask for a better general for the 716th.

If you enjoy good friends, target rich environments, and a real challenge, the 716th is for you. Join one of the best units out there, and support your fellow Great Lakes region players.
Member of Team Akkadian

#3 User is offline   custar 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 29 December 2009 - 10:53 PM

Indeed, the 716th may have the toughest assignment of any unit at OK D-Day this year. If you are up for a special challenge, sign up for the 716th.

custar
Non carborundum illegitimi.

Posted as a response in a Geisterjager recruiting thread:

Now I get it. Wow!! You guys are hard core.

#4 User is offline   Mustangman 

• the Mustang Magician
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Mustangman

Posted 30 December 2009 - 04:19 PM

View Postcustar, on Dec 29 2009, 11:53 PM, said:

Indeed, the 716th may have the toughest assignment of any unit at OK D-Day this year. If you are up for a special challenge, sign up for the 716th.

custar

yes, with the new beach and revamped scoring table, the 716th's AOR is now more valuable and a more strategic proposition than in years past. looking for players willing to man heavy weapons as well as AT. any interest in the 716th please feel free to contact me.
Mustangman
General, 716th Infanterie Division

#5 User is offline   chainsaw303 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:303chainsaw

Posted 08 January 2010 - 05:36 PM

View PostMustangman, on Dec 28 2009, 02:48 PM, said:

As General of the 716th Infanterie Div. for the German Armies @ OK DDay, I am looking for some more Great Lakes and Upper Midwesterners to join up. Our unit is very family friendly. we also traditionally draw a lot of players from this region. of our 200+ players last year over half were from, MN, IA, SD, WI, and IL. A large number of us have been together for 5 yrs now and we enjoy playing together each year.
Also, there are a lot of field and rules changes that make the 716th even a more crucial unit than in years past. we face the biggest challenge on the field, having to defend 3 objectives simultaneously. if you are looking for an adventure and one awesome time playing paintball. contact me here or email me @ pbllr4life2002@yahoo.com

I am in the 716th and it is a great choice for newcomers to dday and for experianced vets, we have a great commander(Mustangman) and great soldiers, JOIN US!! FEAR THE TREES

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users