• You cannot reply to this topic

The eVolution 2 with X board - a review Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is online   The Stuntman 

• I feel like I'm taking Crazy Pills!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:The Stuntman

Posted 03 April 2006 - 12:56 AM

I have played with this loader once so far. Its on my SP Ion, and batteries used were Duracell 9v.
...So far so good. I played an entire day without a single loader related problem. The evolution 2 was able to keep up with the Ion, even at 15+ bps. The laser eye worked well too, with the agitator rarely turning on except when needed. It is a little loud, so snipers might have an issue with it.
After a little warm up time, I got used to the unique snapping lid, and decided I liked it. Pull it open instead of popping it, and give it a quick slap to close it.
Battery endurence was good as well, as I didnt have change them for a full day. I'll keep the same ones in till they die, just to see how long they really will last.
The only issue I had is that the neck is a little large for the stock Ion feed neck, but I heard that the Ions FN can run small, so many people suggest upgrading to a clamping neck anyway.
Its also really easy to use, and can be adjusted & maintained with a minimum of effort.

Overall a great product that seems to perform at least as well as advertised. It delivers a high level of perfrmance, is simple to operate, and at around $70 isnt hideously expensive.
8 out of 10

#2 User is offline   grrthetree 

• Ron Paul FTW
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:jrotchxctrack

Posted 05 April 2006 - 12:55 PM

good thing you put this review out, i was thinking about buying one of those, how fast is its reaction time to the eyes?
Might was right when Caesar bled, upon the stones of Rome... Might was right when Ghengis led, his hordes over Danube's foam... Might was right when Rich men fell, and at Thermopylae... It's the gospel of the Ancient world and the gospel of today...

"The Tree of Liberty must be watered, from time to time, with the blood of Patriots and Tyrants, both."
-Thomas Jefferson

#3 User is offline   tippmann117 

• Pballer for life
  • PipPip

Posted 19 April 2006 - 01:14 PM

would this hopper work well with a e-grip or r/t? I ahve a 98C.

#4 User is online   The Stuntman 

• I feel like I'm taking Crazy Pills!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:The Stuntman

Posted 19 April 2006 - 01:23 PM

View Posttippmann117, on Apr 19 2006, 01:14 PM, said:

would this hopper work well with a e-grip or r/t? I ahve a 98C.

Im not sure, though I cant imagine why it wouldnt. I dont have much experience with Tippmans.
All I can say is that it works very well on an Ion. I also tried it on my Spyder Rodeo (talk about overkill!!) just for giggles, and no problems there either.

#5 User is offline   MDS 

• A Beautiful Lie
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 April 2006 - 02:13 PM

They arent bad... but wait a while... it will fail you someday. Evolutions are made from rotten chicken egg shells! (I am sure of it!!)
lol the shells are just like eggs. so breakable.

But other than that, they arent so bad.
Nice review.
We are going on a safari, see the lions from my Ferrari xD
One of a Kind AKA Sniper F/S/T
Cheap LNIB Quest F/S/T

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users