• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Big Ball Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Mayonnaise 

• Not sure what I am!
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 May 2007 - 08:47 PM

Available at Wal-mart, these are yellow shell with a yellow fill. They are 1000 count for 20.98 at my Wal-mart. The price may be slightly different at yours. Be sure to check the box before you buy. And, if possible, look inside the box as well, as soon as you get out or whatever. If they are screwed up, don't buy em. I almost bought a box that was opened and had almost all crappy paintballs inside. Be sure to look. Now, this isn't because of the brand, its because its Wal-mart. The ball itself is good for its price. I shot 1000 of these the other day and didn't have one break. Two friends use them, and we've never had one break. Decent price. There is a downfall-they are hard. But not nearly as bad as other brands around that price. My friend scored a 30 foot shot on my bare hand, and it broke. I broke on someone's shoulder too, not a hard place. They have a tendency to bounce, but preform better than any paint around this level I believe. Great for budget ballers. Short review, but what is their to be said more?

This post has been edited by Mayonnaise: 23 May 2007 - 01:49 PM

Christian paintballer for life!

I'm a gun totin' scripture quotin' truck lovin' war shovin' meat eatin' liberal beatin' CONSERVATIVE!-THE MENACE
Proud anti-rapper and Christian rock/metal lover! I'm sticking with the 2% here!
98% of people have 98% and 2% in their signature. If you're one of the 2% who doesn't, put this in your sig.
If your parents do not buy you your gear, put this in your sig.

#2 User is offline   Pilsburry 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 May 2007 - 10:32 PM

How much per box?
IPB Image

#3 User is offline   little_ben 

• Cowards die many times before their death
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:little_ben

Posted 23 May 2007 - 04:28 AM

at my local walmart they are around $23 for 1000. i never had any problems with them not breaking when i used them with my spyder. i use monsters now.

#4 Guest_PENGUIN188_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 23 May 2007 - 04:49 AM

All do respect to the walmart peeps and the people buying there paint .

Buuuuut I work at a Walmart stocking shelves and I wouldnt buy any paint from there without opening it before you leave I have seen people throwing that stuff around like it was a brick. I got on someones butt the just the other day I said "hey what the heck are you doing those are like eggs would you throw eggs".

But do yourselve a favor unless you want to go back and exchange check it before you leave all ya have to do is ask them.

#5 User is offline   Mayonnaise 

• Not sure what I am!
  • PipPip

Posted 23 May 2007 - 01:47 PM

I'll add this info. And I forgot the price...lol
Christian paintballer for life!

I'm a gun totin' scripture quotin' truck lovin' war shovin' meat eatin' liberal beatin' CONSERVATIVE!-THE MENACE
Proud anti-rapper and Christian rock/metal lover! I'm sticking with the 2% here!
98% of people have 98% and 2% in their signature. If you're one of the 2% who doesn't, put this in your sig.
If your parents do not buy you your gear, put this in your sig.

#6 User is offline   Robot Mice 

• Wheres The RoBo Cheese!?
  • PipPip

Posted 03 June 2007 - 11:27 AM

I buy these because they fit best in my Apex :)

[/u]
[/color]Me 6th grade teacher said that people that are good at math are bad at spelling so bare with me

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users