Special Ops Paintball: This is CRAZY. MonsterSpin barrel system Apex 2 PLUS Flatline! - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

This is CRAZY. MonsterSpin barrel system Apex 2 PLUS Flatline! Dive Bombs at 60 feet! Or super flat shots that soar way out there Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   FreeEnterprise 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:07 AM

I love backspin systems, and I've been wanting MORE for some time... When the Apex 2 came out, and I realized it had more ramp, which allowed for better spin shots I was excited.

But, I wanted MORE.

So one day I took apart my new style Foregrip style Flatline, and built up a tape mod on the end to accept the Apex 2 tip... I assumed it would just break paint. So my first tests were at low speed. No breaks! And man would it hook some serious paint! I was dive bombing BEHIND bunkers at 60 feet away. You can literally shoot behind trees with this thing!

I've been wanting to play a game with it and turn up the velocity to normal speeds, but I haven't figured out a way to mount my ZoomCam. So recently I took it over to a local field and hit the field with it!

Check it out, I am playing at 270fps, using Formula 13 paint that I just purchased at the local field. This barrel system is CRAZY FUN!

Imagine having this at a big scenario where people are hiding behind a hill, or bunker and you can't shoot them straight!!! Yup, MonsterSpin, this will shock some people for sure!

This post has been edited by FreeEnterprise: 07 May 2013 - 08:08 AM

#2 User is offline   Lt.Col.Vortex 

• Death itself
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 June 2013 - 09:23 PM

ITS ACTUALLY PRACTICAL!! I wan tot do it :)

#3 User is offline   FreeEnterprise 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 30 June 2013 - 05:09 AM

I played at a scenario recently, and my general tasked me to be our teams Sniper/Assassin, with the goal of trying to take out the other teams general. People often ask me how I am able to get close to the other teams general. So this year I made a video with a bunch of the Tips & Tricks I use when playing in the woods, typically by myself.

Even alone, you can do some serious damage IF you pay attention, stay hidden, and only take out high value targets.

This video is LONG, but, it shows you what I am doing, so you can see for yourself how it works. I am using the MonsterSpin barrel system in this video, and my flash card on my ZoomCam was defective, so I have NO ZoomCam footage from this one...

If you have tips that you use in the woods, post them here, as I'm sure other people have some great tips that I missed.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users