Special Ops Paintball: New paintball store, field and pro shop. - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New paintball store, field and pro shop. Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Spike2112 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 December 2009 - 10:22 PM

I'm trying to set up a new paintball field with a working pro-shop and filed in my area. Currently the closest of any of those all at the same place is a few hours away from where I live. I was wondering if there is a way to get backing from some companies, teams, or whatever would help me to get this up and running? I already have a spot in the middle of town that would work perfectly for any kind of play all that would be needed besides the equipment is some taller fence and some minor renovation. As a college student I don't really have any cash to spare, but feel like this would help out the paintball community in my area if there was somewhere that was safe, reliable, and knowledgeable for people to come to and ask questions. Any and all help with be appreciated.

#2 User is offline   UWANNAGO 

• Im kind of a big deal, people know me
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators
  • Brigade Name:UWANNAGO

Posted 03 December 2009 - 10:37 PM

Well you could see if Mutiny has a field/store they might be willing to give you some backing/help if you were able to give them something in return but im sure they have a homefield/funding so youd need to find a way to top that.

Talk to the other proshop/field owner if its a few hours away then im sure they wont have any problem talking/helping you out.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users