Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Dytrix Anti-Chop Teflon Bolt sweetness! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Shortness 

• sold my soul for rock 'n' roll
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Location:the Burg of Clays, in the forest of William Penn. or Clayburg PA, whichever works
  • Brigade Name:SHORTNESS

Post icon  Posted 22 June 2005 - 06:20 PM

Reciently i got my bolt in the mail, (which took forever but thats not the bolts fault i guess) and i am filled with glee, oh yes, i said it..... glee :) . this bolt is possibly the best bolt on the market for less than $20(sorry, only fits Spyders). i tested it using the crappiest paint ive used, Hurricane.(which, at least for me shot like jellybeans.) It shot as well with bad paint as it had previously with good well mached paint, consitantly hitting a small target at 25yrds. and to test the anti-chopyness :D i shot full auto (14bps) with a standard hopper. NO CHOPS. when the bolt did hit a ball, the rubber cusion kept the ball from chopping. the gun stopped in its firing cycle, and i simply cocked the gun again and continued firing wildly. i went through 1/4 of a hopper with 3 stops, no breaks B) . i was impressed, to say the least. and the teflon made it smooth as silk.

If you already have a Superfly or something a little more "high class" than this, dont sell your bolt and buy this, its probably not any better.(IDK because im too cheap to fork over for one of the "high class" ones :P )but if you are currently running your stock bolt, than this bolt is DEFINATELY worth a try, and the mear $15 sticker. and if you are just starting to upgrade your spyder, after a barrel, this item should be next on your list.

take a looksy
Can YOU stand straight up behind a pillow and not get shot? Didnt think so. Being short ftw!

#2 User is offline   trentsailors 

• Trolls are good at paintball
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:trentsailors

Posted 22 June 2005 - 06:24 PM

sounds pimp and looks like an oreo....yummmm...

#3 User is offline   Shortness 

• sold my soul for rock 'n' roll
  • PipPipPip
  • Location:the Burg of Clays, in the forest of William Penn. or Clayburg PA, whichever works
  • Brigade Name:SHORTNESS

Posted 22 June 2005 - 07:33 PM

very pimp. now all we need is milk...................
Can YOU stand straight up behind a pillow and not get shot? Didnt think so. Being short ftw!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users