• You cannot reply to this topic

So You Dont Own a Mag yet ? Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   Woodbender 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Woodbender

Posted 26 March 2008 - 06:30 PM

I will be an Automag owner starting tomorrow. That is when UPS is schedualed to drop off my RT Pro.

I watched most of the ZakVetter videos already and am happy to see that the q-loader works so well with the RT as I was not enthused about sticking a chunky electric hopper on top of my new Automag. I will probably be placing an order at SpecOps soon.

The longbow kit description says it fits the RT Pro. Does anyone here know of someone that has done this? I don't think I will be getting it though, as I already have a marker with a spring feed tube on it.

This post has been edited by Woodbender: 26 March 2008 - 06:32 PM

#17 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 26 March 2008 - 11:11 PM

View Postquestionful, on Mar 26 2008, 12:14 PM, said:

Micro E?? Pics please!!! I hope it has a sexy ano.

Posted Image
pic from when i bought it. Got it back in december, still haven't had a chance to use it, been playing pump these last few months to save cash. Need to get better pics of it. Alien Anno and Krueger grips
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

#18 User is offline   maniacmechanic 

• maniacmechanic
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:MANIAC MECHANIC

Posted 27 March 2008 - 02:43 AM

View PostLegato, on Mar 27 2008, 02:11 AM, said:

View Postquestionful, on Mar 26 2008, 12:14 PM, said:

Micro E?? Pics please!!! I hope it has a sexy ano.

Posted Image
pic from when i bought it. Got it back in december, still haven't had a chance to use it, been playing pump these last few months to save cash. Need to get better pics of it. Alien Anno and Krueger grips

you bought this in Dec & haven't shot it yet ???????????? man you have self control issues :happy:
Hank Emery aka maniacmechanic
Team MIXXED BREED
port st. lucie fla originally from West (BG) Virginia
ALL I own are MAG'S , AKA's & a Pump or 2

#19 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 27 March 2008 - 02:53 AM

no no....i have monetary issues. I can easily afford to pump. To play semi though.....that takes some cash. When you have a mortgage, car payments, condo fees, and all the other bills and things that come with being a grown up, money gets very tight. :happy: Plus when i got it the battery was fried. New battery now. All good to go.

Just gotta figure out why i can't shoot in mech mode. I think i busted something the first time i tried it at home. I didn't know what the firing selector switch needed to be set to, as it isn't labeled mech, elec, and hybrid, no labels at all. So i tried the switch at all three settings with the battery hooked up. Haven't got it to cycle in mech mode since. Haven't had time to take it apart either to troubleshoot it. :( Just sucks. Works fine in electro modes though and hybrid.

"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users