Special Ops Paintball: for a mod to work with first strike paint - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

for a mod to work with first strike paint Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   kdk058 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 September 2009 - 02:06 PM

ok so im looking at first strike paint and thinkin ya that seems like a good idea , sooooo should i fork ou the cash for a t9 and conversion kit or can som1 give me instructions on a mod like this......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qZB9mYlHfY...feature=related

im running a q loader on a 98 custom mp5 stock red dot yada yada , i like t9s better b/c of how light they are as well as they look sick but if i could mod my custom similar to that vid id prolly run it soooo advice? :(

#2 User is offline   TheEnd 

• I am the who when you call "Who's there?"
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:TheFear07

Posted 15 September 2009 - 02:35 PM

My advice is to not buy a new marker just because of the first strike rounds. You could buy a really nice used highend for the price of buying a t9 plus conversion kit. Also the first strike rounds are super expensive.
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realized God doesn’t work that way, so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness.- Emo Philips
I don't drink these days. I'm allergic to alcohol and narcotics. I break out in handcuffs. Robert Downey Junior
Now and then I announce "I know you're listening to empty rooms". If I'm wrong then no one knows, and if I'm right, Maybe I just freaked the hell out of some secret organization.

#3 User is offline   kdk058 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 15 September 2009 - 02:37 PM

View PostTheEnd, on Sep 15 2009, 02:35 PM, said:

My advice is to not buy a new marker just because of the first strike rounds. You could buy a really nice used highend for the price of buying a t9 plus conversion kit. Also the first strike rounds are super expensive.

ive got highend guns for local tourney ball no i just want a new toy or a modified old toy

#4 User is offline   Shipwreck! 

• The Mad Scientist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:SHIPWRECK!

Posted 15 September 2009 - 02:46 PM

View Postkdk058, on Sep 15 2009, 02:06 PM, said:

ok so im looking at first strike paint and thinkin ya that seems like a good idea , sooooo should i fork ou the cash for a t9 and conversion kit or can som1 give me instructions on a mod like this......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qZB9mYlHfY...feature=related

im running a q loader on a 98 custom mp5 stock red dot yada yada , i like t9s better b/c of how light they are as well as they look sick but if i could mod my custom similar to that vid id prolly run it soooo advice? :(

If you look hard enough you can find a youtube video of a Tippmann SMG something-or-other that's moded to fire those automatically from a box magazine. There's a link to it in the SMG68 topic in the Tippmann markers forum.
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=9lnW4VGqVQY

You'll also find my topic which will show you how to mod the Tippmann 98 and A5 stock rail to be a functional weaver rail, for free with no aftermarket parts.
http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...p;#entry2419760

I doubt that will help you much, if any, but it's super cool!
"If they wanna be asinine about this, we'll just be asinine right back."
A5 Evolver!

Posted Image

#5 User is offline   MurderDeathKill 

• Spot 31
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:MurderDeathKill

Posted 15 September 2009 - 07:27 PM

Gosh, I don't know who told you the T-9 was light.....

From your gear, I'd guess that you would benefit most from some sort of temporary modding to your current setup. The T-9 is a hell of a gun, don't get me wrong, and the first strikes are wonderful little creations -- but you could probably rig something up that would work almost as well feeding into your Tippman, for a lot cheaper, and never have to worry about taking care of (and carrying) an extra gun.

I'll throw in that FS rounds are super-specialized and expensive enough that you limit your game to sniping when you play with them. Really damn good sniping, but still -- make sure it's what you really want to do before you throw several hundred dollars at it.
Go Yoda -- I didn't order that!
Posted Image
T-6 A Texan II -- Vance AFB -- 71OTG Ghostriders -- 8FTS Ballers -- Cobra Flight

#6 User is offline   Phobeus 

• You can't kill what you can't see...
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:The Bushman

Posted 15 September 2009 - 09:15 PM

ok well if you want to mod ur 98 like that all you need is a dremel kit and sand paper and just cut the back half of the feedneck hole to be square and flat. I think that the mod the shooter did made it where you can't use a feedneck on he 98

This post has been edited by Phobeus: 15 September 2009 - 10:32 PM

#7 User is offline   SUICIDE KING 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:SUICIDE KING

Posted 06 April 2010 - 06:40 PM

it looks like all they did was take the feedneck off and are just hand feeding in the rounds

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users