• You cannot reply to this topic

My Beautiful Daughter At My brother in Law's wedding Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   PhunkyMunky 

• Git'er Done!!
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Gotta change this

Posted 28 June 2008 - 02:33 AM

So, My brother in law got married tonight, I've been home from the reception only a little over an hour. It was busy and stressful, as can be expected. But, what I'm really here to tell about is my little girl. Katie was the flower girl, and she was so beautiful I got a lump in my throat LOL. I was so proud of her, so precisely setting rose petals for the bride, which she is so very much a perfectionist. And, what made that lump in my throat nearly go to tears was that her little dress looked so much like a bride's dress. I don't think I would normally admit such a thing, but I couldn't help it. I thought "One day, I'll be seeing your wedding, and I don't wanna let you go". She's only 5. But I whispered to her after the ceremony "don't be in a hurry to grow up". She gave me that look like "dad! Quit being silly, you're embarassing me!" LOL. It was so fun to watch her warm up to all of the guests, and she became such the Social Butterfly after that. She ran around the ball room snapping pictures all over, talking with everyone, and I think she danced with nearly every guy in the place, and most the brides maids.

All in all, it was a great day, though I HAD to get out of that suit! It was killing me. Anyhow, my post was just to brag about my little girl. If I get pics to put up I will. Right now, I don't know who's got what.

#2 User is offline   Silvrdog 

• De dog is in da house...
  • Pip

Posted 28 June 2008 - 04:31 AM

Hey man that is nice to know that you feel that way about your kid.
They who sacrifice liberty for safety...deserve neither.

~Benjamin Franklin~

People need not fear their Government, but the Government should fear their people.

#3 User is offline   PhunkyMunky 

• Git'er Done!!
  • PipPip

Posted 28 June 2008 - 04:37 AM

I think sometimes parents don't let their kids know how important they are, and that no matter how frusterated they may make us, we still love them the same. I know my parents never did such. So I take every opportunity to tell them those type of things, and to brag unashamed about them! She already wants to play PB with her daddy, and so she will when she's old enough. Her baby brother will too if he's into that sort of thing. I made a tread a while back bragging about my little boy, so now it's Katies turn LOL.

This post has been edited by PhunkyMunky: 28 June 2008 - 04:38 AM

#4 User is offline   Mech CB 

• Warn: (50%)
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Mechanical CB

Posted 28 June 2008 - 12:54 PM

thats funny how one day they can be little hellions and the next they can do that to you

#5 User is offline   JKLNHYD 

• OG Newb...
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 June 2008 - 01:46 PM

Not saying it matters or not, but just curious, is this a PUI Thread... :(

I also have a 9 year old daughter so I know how you feel.

I also have a 16,18, 24... :wacko:
My senior member list, Pm me if you think you should be on it. PUZUMA Tyler MurderDeathKill Animal Mother BlackOpsghost Evil Finger Uwannago Weapso Tyger Dr. Wiggy The Stuntman Cops911 Riddick Twistedpsyche Custom Cowboy CamoDeafie Redleg64 ClumsyNinja DigitalPirate Slinkyaroo The Dirty Samurai Neo Enhander AirHOg shadow 772 LONGBOW deltapaintball Styro shadowlord Gunslinger7 Enders War Prodigy evillepaintball Deus Wolf Rifleman ghost93 luke-inator
My New Homie List. PM me
agentM192 nos4atu florentine PhantomAssassin thebostinian T-Freak Ka1iBuR StealingYerMail Not You
My Profile Friend's List, who wants on?
"Calm you down? Done. Enjoy your vacation."- PuzumaClick the link

#6 User is offline   robin92490 

• Brownie Points- 160
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:robin92490

Posted 28 June 2008 - 04:41 PM

Ha awh. Im KINDA a parent. My friend called me last night and told me her waterbroke and was at the hospital. I sat up all night calling every hour to check in. and around 4:30 this morning she delivered a healthy little boy. Seven pounds three ounces. She named him Zachary Lee, after the godfather. Hes now my second god baby. :D

This post has been edited by robin92490: 28 June 2008 - 04:42 PM

<3 Will/Ghostinthewood

I secretly like Teddy more than anyone.

#7 User is offline   Ekima 

• :Grin: I like it when you run!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:EKIMA

Posted 28 June 2008 - 04:50 PM

^congrates!!!

Ekima

#8 User is offline   PhunkyMunky 

• Git'er Done!!
  • PipPip

Posted 28 June 2008 - 06:04 PM

Not saying it matters or not, but just curious, is this a PUI Thread...
HAHA!!! No, I don't drink anymore. At one time quite a while back, I believed that I'd never see her or her mother again. Then I came home, and it took a while for meto get back to "normal", whatever that is. But, now I take every chance I can to brag about my kids. I think every parent has that right, and we all have our gripes too LOL. Like when you have to tell them 600,000 times to stop doing something LOL. But then, there are the times when you get up, and there's flour and other stuff all over the kitchen and you wanna be mad, but they were "Just trying to make you breakfast" LOL.

#9 User is offline   Mobles 

• Better than Mack
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:T-Freak

Posted 28 June 2008 - 06:08 PM

adore them while there young..because in ten years she will be a holy Terror..I know i was B)
Life is short, get off your couch
[IMG-]http://i215.photobuc...eak/meeko-1.jpg[-/IMG]
Posted Image

#10 User is offline   JKLNHYD 

• OG Newb...
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 June 2008 - 08:13 PM

View PostPhunkyMunky, on Jun 28 2008, 06:04 PM, said:

Not saying it matters or not, but just curious, is this a PUI Thread...
HAHA!!! No, I don't drink anymore. At one time quite a while back, I believed that I'd never see her or her mother again. Then I came home, and it took a while for meto get back to "normal", whatever that is. But, now I take every chance I can to brag about my kids. I think every parent has that right, and we all have our gripes too LOL. Like when you have to tell them 600,000 times to stop doing something LOL. But then, there are the times when you get up, and there's flour and other stuff all over the kitchen and you wanna be mad, but they were "Just trying to make you breakfast" LOL.

I rarely get mad anymore. I realized early on that kids truly need repetition in order to "get it", that is why legal age is 18. I think that once I fully understood that, parenting became easy. I figure that it takes 1000 times of telling a kid before they can learn it. So, if I ned to tell them everyday, or a couple times a day, or whatever, no big deal because we are just doing what we have to do to get to that 1000 times mark...
My senior member list, Pm me if you think you should be on it. PUZUMA Tyler MurderDeathKill Animal Mother BlackOpsghost Evil Finger Uwannago Weapso Tyger Dr. Wiggy The Stuntman Cops911 Riddick Twistedpsyche Custom Cowboy CamoDeafie Redleg64 ClumsyNinja DigitalPirate Slinkyaroo The Dirty Samurai Neo Enhander AirHOg shadow 772 LONGBOW deltapaintball Styro shadowlord Gunslinger7 Enders War Prodigy evillepaintball Deus Wolf Rifleman ghost93 luke-inator
My New Homie List. PM me
agentM192 nos4atu florentine PhantomAssassin thebostinian T-Freak Ka1iBuR StealingYerMail Not You
My Profile Friend's List, who wants on?
"Calm you down? Done. Enjoy your vacation."- PuzumaClick the link

#11 User is offline   Charlie Echo 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Charlie Echo

Posted 29 June 2008 - 12:09 AM

View PostT-Freak, on Jun 28 2008, 06:08 PM, said:

adore them while there young..because in ten years she will be a holy Terror..I know i was :P

A holy terror or a young girl? What's up T-freak. :) Juss messin' with ya.

If you don't already have a shotgun over your front door...I guess you could put your paintball gun up there. Most boys can't tell the difference when their nervous.

I have 3 kids. One is a girl. I know she will grow to be a great woman for a great man. Oh, and get used to the power of woman over you n0 matter what their age.

This post has been edited by Charlie Echo: 29 June 2008 - 12:16 AM

#12 User is offline   PhunkyMunky 

• Git'er Done!!
  • PipPip

Posted 29 June 2008 - 07:24 AM

View PostCharlie Echo, on Jun 29 2008, 12:09 AM, said:

View PostT-Freak, on Jun 28 2008, 06:08 PM, said:

adore them while there young..because in ten years she will be a holy Terror..I know i was :P

A holy terror or a young girl? What's up T-freak. :) Juss messin' with ya.

If you don't already have a shotgun over your front door...I guess you could put your paintball gun up there. Most boys can't tell the difference when their nervous.

I have 3 kids. One is a girl. I know she will grow to be a great woman for a great man. Oh, and get used to the power of woman over you n0 matter what their age.

:D Her mother and her already have me overpowered LOL. Her mom has for 8 years now. And my little girl has since she was born. I carry a Glock22 for work, and I own it, so I'm already up on that one. I told my wife we're getting a shotgun too. I said "I likely will never shoot anyone with it, I don't really want to, but when the boys come over it'll be the cleanest shotgun you've ever seen!" Rack that bad boy a few times, then leave the chamber open.... "She'll be home by 10 *Shhhhink* right?" LOL I also plan to ask for work history, sports history (young men who've played HS Sports are statistically more likely to succeed in life), and criminal history. No date without these.

#13 User is offline   euglow54 

• Bring it...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:euglow54

Posted 29 June 2008 - 07:47 AM

Hahah the old shotgun cleaning trick. Funny lol
IPB Image
Kill by Necessity, Capture by Design
"Well, euglow54 might be the exact reason to keep the full head gear... " -Armory

#14 User is offline   EPIC Sword 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPip

Posted 29 June 2008 - 09:06 PM

my buds dad used that except he collects assault rifles and his daughter is a lil hellion so needles to say thats one clean AR-15
TACO BELLER #4
Group banned: # 7
"he survived fie shots to the face and one to the stomach, give this guy a klondike bar!"~ the eggman

#15 User is offline   Mech CB 

• Warn: (50%)
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Mechanical CB

Posted 30 June 2008 - 09:50 PM

this girls dad walked in on me sitting on her(she was laying on the couch) massaging her back. all he said was "hey guys" and kept on to the room. we all know what i was doing, but he pretty much killed the mood just right there.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users