Special Ops Paintball: Tacamo Mag Fed Conversion Kit For Tippmann & BT markers - Special Ops Paintball

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Tacamo Mag Fed Conversion Kit For Tippmann & BT markers For Tippmann & BT markers Rate Topic: -----

#31 User is offline   kaosukoden 

• Aim first
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:kaosukoden

Posted 07 January 2011 - 01:14 PM

so I've had my tippmann 98 for forever, and love to customize it. I've spent more on upgrades than the gun itself... And as much as I'd love to get the mag kit, I see me enjoying a T9.1 significantly more. It seems like it's going to make my already heavy gun, even heavier.

Although, If I had the spare change lying around, I would get an air thu saw stock, and that 250 round box mag, and WHEW with an A5 using a response trigger, THAT would be pretty scary to go up against. Use the 14" CP tactical barrel with the Slotted hand shroud and the tornado tactical tip... add a few picatinny rails. The only thing that frightens me is can it really hold up to 20+ bps? plus, having to carry another box mag or two would get HEAVY and probably very bulky.

#32 User is offline   Helmi_17 

• You know the music...
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Helmi_17

Posted 07 January 2011 - 01:16 PM

Good general rule for you... Milsim generally always equals extra weight.

Milsim != Performance in most cases.

(!= does not equal)
...Time to dance!

#33 User is offline   Justdizy 

• The one called Dizzy
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:justdizy

Posted 08 January 2011 - 09:15 AM

View Postsousey, on 07 January 2011 - 11:34 AM, said:

View PostJustdizy, on 07 January 2011 - 12:52 PM, said:

I cant wait! I've been playing around with my SP1 and my 98 trying to make drum mags for the both of them for almost 2 years now. Thanks to RAP4 I can just get the conversion kit fir the Tippy and toss the SP1 out the window! Ha! Thank god!

...there may be SP1 conversion kits down the road.
http://www.tacamopai...188.html#msg188

Well I guess I can hang on to the SP1 then. I love my SP1 but now that Smart Parts is no more I cant find parts AT ALL for it. I havent used it in a long time either. Last time it was used my younger brother was adjusting the reg and it blew all the internals out the bottom. So now it sits on a shelf untill I can get the money to put a palmer on it or something... Besides, I use my PMR most of the time now. But I am def getting this conversion kit. I just love the idea of my Marker being more realalistic. In my own opinion I would rather have a paintball marker that feels like a real gun. And for everyone who cries about the marker being too heavy or bulky... STOP BEING A BABY AND DO SOME PUSHUPS YOU PANSY!
Your mom loves me!

Share this topic:

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users