Special Ops Paintball: Looking for some inexpensive scenerios close to PA - Special Ops Paintball

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Looking for some inexpensive scenerios close to PA Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   HCSballer 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:silent gunner

Posted 03 March 2008 - 09:02 AM

hey my name is Kody and i'm from Middletown , PA and im just askin around about some different senerios goin on close to me. me and my team are lookin to see how good we really are. we can def. play just need to see who we can stand up against. let me know if anything happens in the state or close to PA. our team can def. bring some serious game but we need to find places that will give us challenges and see what we are really made of. thanks.

Kody

#2 User is offline   Enhander 

• Enhander
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Enhander

Posted 03 March 2008 - 09:23 AM

How far are you away from Pittsburgh?

#3 User is offline   HCSballer 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 03 March 2008 - 11:34 AM

View PostNeo_Enhander, on Mar 3 2008, 09:23 AM, said:

How far are you away from Pittsburgh?

i'm like 3 hours or so. but rides aren't really a prob. most of us can drive. so wherever the tournys are...we will be there

#4 User is offline   Enhander 

• Enhander
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Enhander

Posted 03 March 2008 - 12:56 PM

Three Rivers Paintball in Freedom PA is a great place because of Mission Masters.
http://missionmasters.com

best sceanrios ive ever played in

#5 User is offline   CertifiedPaintballer 

• Forum Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:certified paintballer

Posted 03 March 2008 - 03:20 PM

Castle Conquest is comin' up at EMR paintball. It's not that expensive. Skirmish, USA also has some smaller, less expensive scenarios.

#6 User is offline   D3aTH 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:D3aTH_D3aLR

Posted 03 March 2008 - 04:38 PM

Skirmish, PA

There is the Battle for Stalingrad on March 15th. It all depends on what you mean by cheap.

And I heard about Castle Conquest at EMR, I heard it was all out and a fun game.

This post has been edited by D3aTH: 03 March 2008 - 04:40 PM

You know that feeling you get, like someones watching you........It's just Me!..........

#7 User is offline   HCSballer 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 04 March 2008 - 08:36 AM

hey thanks m def. going to check out 3 rivers paintball! looks sick!

#8 User is offline   Chibbs 

• Team Voodoo
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Chibbs

Posted 04 March 2008 - 12:10 PM

View PostD3aTH, on Mar 3 2008, 08:38 PM, said:

Skirmish, PA

There is the Battle for Stalingrad on March 15th. It all depends on what you mean by cheap.

And I heard about Castle Conquest at EMR, I heard it was all out and a fun game.

castle is by far the most intense gave in PA if not the whole north east!

Proudly Sponsored by and Affiliated with: Smart Parts l Player Paintball l Bonusball King l Hater Paintball l Voodoo Paintball l EMR Paintball Park l Dark Ops Paintball
l A+ Anodizing l HAH DIGITAL l Fogtech l "Paintball is the Voodoo, that we do, so well." l Information on Poison Ivy

#9 User is offline   Jackson 

• Resident Tiberius Expert
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:PvtDBJackson

Posted 04 March 2008 - 12:50 PM

View PostNeo_Enhander, on Mar 3 2008, 02:56 PM, said:

Three Rivers Paintball in Freedom PA is a great place because of Mission Masters.

Thanks Enhander. I was just about to respond with a bit of self promoting... but looks like you did my job already.

If you can make it to Pittsburgh for one of our events, I think you would really enjoy it. Let me know if you decide to come out. I'm always up for meeting new players.

#10 User is offline   D3aTH 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:D3aTH_D3aLR

Posted 04 March 2008 - 01:01 PM

View PostChibbs, on Mar 4 2008, 02:10 PM, said:

View PostD3aTH, on Mar 3 2008, 08:38 PM, said:

Skirmish, PA

castle is by far the most intense gave in PA if not the whole north east!

Yeah I'm going to check out EMR this year, I like their wide open Castle setup with obstacles.
You know that feeling you get, like someones watching you........It's just Me!..........

#11 User is offline   bpoydence 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:bpoydence

Posted 04 March 2008 - 05:21 PM

Couldn't have said that better myself! If you want quality Scenario games, its worth the drive!!!

There is a store that runs some scenarios thats a little closer to you that my team went to. The website of the store is www.68caliberp8ntball.com. The price is very good and the game wasn't bad either. They don't have any listed for this year yet but the guy at the store told me they will be having them again. The game was in Bedford.

You don't want to meet Jackson though, he will give you nightmares for years! The other MM guys are ok though :panzer:

This post has been edited by bpoydence: 04 March 2008 - 05:23 PM

Captain of Total Resistance

#12 User is offline   Jackson 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 04 March 2008 - 06:11 PM

View Postbpoydence, on Mar 4 2008, 07:21 PM, said:

Couldn't have said that better myself! If you want quality Scenario games, its worth the drive!!!

There is a store that runs some scenarios thats a little closer to you that my team went to. The website of the store is www.68caliberp8ntball.com. The price is very good and the game wasn't bad either. They don't have any listed for this year yet but the guy at the store told me they will be having them again. The game was in Bedford.

You don't want to meet Jackson though, he will give you nightmares for years! The other MM guys are ok though :laugh:

I think it's just my balls that give you nightmares. :laugh:

'06 Resident EVIL balls. Yes I still have them. Hehe.... Actually, that reminds me... I have to talk to Ryan at TRP about paint for this year's RE event. I think the issues we've had are not TRP storage issues, but rather shipping issues. I think that the paint may have gotten too cold on the truck, and no amount of decent storage at TRP could have fixed that. Just a theory...

#13 User is offline   c_riley5169 

• Hi my name is Cam, and I'm a Lounge-aholic
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:CAM51

Posted 04 March 2008 - 06:30 PM

Wannaplay in dillsburg has some scenario stuff from time to time...

#14 User is offline   bpoydence 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:bpoydence

Posted 04 March 2008 - 08:39 PM

View PostJackson, on Mar 4 2008, 08:11 PM, said:

View Postbpoydence, on Mar 4 2008, 07:21 PM, said:

You don't want to meet Jackson though, he will give you nightmares for years! The other MM guys are ok though :P

I think it's just my balls that give you nightmares. :)

'06 Resident EVIL balls. Yes I still have them. Hehe.... Actually, that reminds me... I have to talk to Ryan at TRP about paint for this year's RE event. I think the issues we've had are not TRP storage issues, but rather shipping issues. I think that the paint may have gotten too cold on the truck, and no amount of decent storage at TRP could have fixed that. Just a theory...

Thats funny!

This year I'm going to buy the paint at the event before and keep it for that game. Either that or pay them for a case and pick it up from the supplier myself!

Hey Karl, you guys putting together a team for the upcoming tourney at MVP?
Captain of Total Resistance

#15 User is offline   Jackson 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 04 March 2008 - 08:52 PM

View Postbpoydence, on Mar 4 2008, 10:39 PM, said:

Thats funny!

This year I'm going to buy the paint at the event before and keep it for that game. Either that or pay them for a case and pick it up from the supplier myself!

Hey Karl, you guys putting together a team for the upcoming tourney at MVP?

Your idea for buying paint the event before is a good idea. At least you know it's been stored correctly. We try to fix things, but there's only so much we can do, and the rest is in the field owner's hands.

Unfortunately we won't be able to participate in the MVP series. The issue is finding enough dedicated players that can make it. I know I would go to every one, the others have families, and some of my friends have issues affording to play just the MM games. And we had to schedule two MM events over MVP tournament dates. We hated to do it, but they were just weekends that worked for us and TRP.

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users