Special Ops Paintball: Well! Its good to see you back in the Forum! - Special Ops Paintball

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Well! Its good to see you back in the Forum! "Come'on in! Its been a while since we've see yah" Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   HeadshotPhantom 

• Rockin', Cockin', and Class Stockin'
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:HeadshotPhantom

Posted 15 November 2010 - 01:35 PM

I've been busy at USC (South Carolina), enlisted in the Marine Corps infantry(ship to Parris Island in June), bought a motorcycle, gone skydiving, and just played my second scenario with Greg Hastings this weekend (first was Elite Weekend, yea I can feel the jealousy). Oh and I'm still alive last I checked.

#17 User is offline   PinDrop 

• Been here since the start...
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:PinDrop

Posted 21 November 2010 - 03:12 PM

Ah. I just got tired of the bull crap and left. Got busy with other things. Thats pretty much it. bull crap will get censored right? I FRAGing hope so lol
Where is Zuma with that BanHammer?
You have to excuse Pinhead, bro...he has very little friends and he was raised by a herd of Mountain Goats. -EvilFingers

#18 User is offline   Schoony 

• "One cannot hide from the Hidden" -Chinese Prove
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:schoony

Posted 21 November 2010 - 05:21 PM

Kinda got the same thing going with me, that whole military gig kinda threw a wrench into paintball, but it sure has been a minute..
IPB Image
Then someone might ask, "What do you fight for?", It's the man thats beside me, in peace and in war.

#19 User is offline   HeadshotPhantom 

• Rockin', Cockin', and Class Stockin'
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:HeadshotPhantom

Posted 22 November 2010 - 06:18 PM

Oh yea what you doing in the military?

#20 User is offline   Schoony 

• "One cannot hide from the Hidden" -Chinese Prove
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:schoony

Posted 23 November 2010 - 04:51 PM

^I got a pretty good deal with the army trying not to crash helicopters (google "WOFT"), unfortunately its down in Alabama where there's two seasons: hot and hotter, ha! But it's a blast, loving every minute of it
IPB Image
Then someone might ask, "What do you fight for?", It's the man thats beside me, in peace and in war.

#21 User is offline   MurderDeathKill 

• Spot 31
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:MurderDeathKill

Posted 25 November 2010 - 10:48 PM

View PostPinDrop, on 04 November 2010 - 05:38 PM, said:

Hey Guys! Its been a while since you've been around! Maybe its only been a few hours or maybe it have been over two years but hey we are glad to have you back. So please post a reply and let us know your alive and well. Its been over a year since I logged on and I just logged back on two days ago! Wow how stuff has changed, I can't see my member number anymore Pffff what'da a bummer. Anyway, why have so many people taken a hiatus? I have enlisted in the military, gotten married, had a little girl, deployed, played some xbox and spent time with the family. Whats been keeping you guys busy?

Learning to fly two planes so far... nearing the end of it, finally!
Go Yoda -- I didn't order that!
Posted Image
T-6 A Texan II -- Vance AFB -- 71OTG Ghostriders -- 8FTS Ballers -- Cobra Flight

#22 User is offline   Dante 

• I have candy
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Kamikaze Snipa

Posted 29 November 2010 - 02:43 PM

*leans head in* oh hai there *dissapears for another year*
actually, my senior football season just ended, so i have more free time now

Get Angry!
Poor Gary Coleman, he lived a short life.

#23 User is offline   IrishMack 

• Better than You
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 November 2010 - 03:59 PM

I'm still around, but probably didn't create my profile until after you had already left.
"I could be your third wheel."
"You know that's not a good thing right?"
"Of course it is, it adds more grip, greater stability"

"Gives it color he says, it'll look good he says...Filthy liar" (in regards to Puzuma)

#24 User is offline   shadow_772 

• Never compromise, even in the face of armageddon
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Shadow_772

Posted 29 November 2010 - 05:22 PM

I am starting to get a bit more active again. Reasons for not being active... Sig...

#25 User is offline   aslanprime 

• Tippmann Slayer
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:ASLANPRIME

Posted 03 December 2010 - 10:40 AM

I was out of paintball for pretty much 2008 and 2009. In 2008 I took the year off to save up some money. In 2009 I just pretty much was depressed the whole year and didn't feel like doing anything.

But...got back into it in April of this year (despite being unemployed at the time)...and even got into a couple big games by the end of the year (after I found another job). So now I got a couple markers to fix, a tank reg to fix, and another marker to tinker with during the winter months...then I plan to be back at it come March. And I'm planning on making back for the Monster Game (Hell Survivors) this year after missing it for a couple years. B)
Proto Matrix PM5, Toxic trigger, Shocktech clamping feedneck, Virtue Board, CP On/Off, Dye Dm4 Sticky Grips, 12" Long Shot barrel
Automaggot #26 MY WEBPAGE MY FEEDBACK GUNS FOR SALE MY BRIGADE PAGE CHEAPEST PAINTBALLS ONLINE

#26 User is offline   cor_man257 

• Just some random guy.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:cor_man257

Posted 16 December 2010 - 06:44 AM

Jeez, seems like i cant remember the last time i came to the forums on a regular basis. Its been so long...

I left for basic training. Came back, and was active once again. Posting away and nonsense. Met the girl of my dreams and she dominated the majority of my time. Then I found out I was going to be deploying. Training leading up to it, and spending time with my family before i left took up alot of time. I moved in with my girlfriend. I asked her to marry me. She said yes.

I had Training from April to June. And Ive been in Iraq since June... I dont really know when i'll get to go home again. But after I do it'll be back to the one weekend a month two weeks a year gig. Deployment i spend all my time doing one of the following: Working, Eating, Talking to home, Sleeping. Rinse and repeat.

I cant even remember the last time i played paintball. All my friends have gotten out of the sport. Sold there markers. My outlaw feild has no doubt gone to total hell. Nobody plays anymore, and I was always the one who took the time to run the boundries again when they fell, and fix the bunkers up each spring. Im going to be starting up college when i get home sometime after i get married. Seems like life jsut picked up the pace after my first semester of college. Ever since about 16. I got in a hurry to grow up. Dumb thing to do. But after I get back i hope i can convince a few people to go sling some paint with me. We'll see.

The Military took up most of my time. =[ and the bills took my money. =[
Iraq. Been there. Done that. OIF 2010- OND 2011.
I long for the life of a patio owner. Guitar, a grill, and laying in a hammock with the one you love staring at the skyline and the sunsets.Posted Image

#27 User is offline   Mobles 

• Better than Mack
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:T-Freak

Posted 16 December 2010 - 09:10 AM

oh hai cory
Life is short, get off your couch
[IMG-]http://i215.photobuc...eak/meeko-1.jpg[-/IMG]
Posted Image

#28 User is offline   Zamamee 

• something witty
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Zamamee

Posted 28 December 2010 - 04:00 AM

Just came back to see if anything has changed in the almost 2 years I've been gone. I have to say I'm shocked to recognize so many names still. Last time I was on this site was right after Puz stepped down from his admin status, and it looks like he's back on his throne.

I haven't really played or thought about paintball much in the last 2 years. I've been far to busy with college and earning money for said college. Working 3 jobs doesn't lead to much time off, and when I had time off I'd just relax all day.

Good to see all is well in SpecOps land!

#29 User is offline   IrishMack 

• Better than You
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 December 2010 - 06:04 AM

Has it really been that long since Puz stepped down, it felt a lot shorter.
"I could be your third wheel."
"You know that's not a good thing right?"
"Of course it is, it adds more grip, greater stability"

"Gives it color he says, it'll look good he says...Filthy liar" (in regards to Puzuma)

#30 User is offline   Helmi_17 

• You know the music...
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Helmi_17

Posted 30 December 2010 - 07:48 PM

I'm here... I've been a member and a lurker for a long time... But I very rarely post.
...Time to dance!

Share this topic:

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users