• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Time for a new CAMO line... TIGERPAT digis

#16 User is offline   Psiworx 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 January 2010 - 11:03 PM

I'm pretty sure this pattern ( and all the other digital patterns on the site) have never been made. But if you like the original Tiger Stripe of John Wayne / Green Beret fame it has made a comeback at Valken.

Valken V-Tac Gear

#17 User is offline   mnm 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 31 May 2010 - 09:26 AM

Yea they sold so good that they can't keep up with demand.

#18 User is offline   Ghostduck 

• Quack! Quack!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Ghostduck

Posted 03 June 2010 - 11:09 PM

View PostPsiworx, on Jan 22 2010, 11:03 PM, said:

I'm pretty sure this pattern ( and all the other digital patterns on the site) have never been made. But if you like the original Tiger Stripe of John Wayne / Green Beret fame it has made a comeback at Valken.

Valken V-Tac Gear

Both of these lines have been done in the past.. The Tiger stripe pattern in the paintball jersey is definately nothing new. The Gardner Brothers of Smart Parts both wore them way back in the day when Professional paintball still had yet to emerge from the woods.

As far as Valkens zulu line, the Jersey is is patterned off of the Crye Precision combat shirt. It spawned the US Army to have an ACU pattern Combat Shirt standardized for troops by Propper Inc. Then the US Marine Corps hired Crye to manufacture the Combat Shirt for their use in Desert MARPAT.

Nope Valken is not doing anything new here. They are only making it specificly for paintball.
Proud Member of the Scottish Teabag Society

#19 User is offline   thatguyinlehi 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 29 July 2010 - 04:24 PM

What I'm really curious about is, if during the development of OMNIPAT did they have any versions that were a little greener that they could use as a "new camo line"?

I've used every pattern they've put out and OMNIPAT is the most versatile and effective I've ever used by far. The actual pattern and how it fades is great for paintball distances. But I have noticed a gap in their offerings. Mainly as a result from moving Utah to Minnesota. My SpecOPS Digi is a little too dark of a green and the OMNIPAT a little too tan. A lot of folks all over are liking CADPAT over some of the traditional military offerings for the same reason. But you can really only find it in BDU’s.

I know that Spec Ops and MOATI are going through a lot of changes right now but if they bought the “Company” and now have screen printing ability could they just pull up their OMNIPAT image and tweak the colors a little? I think it’s such an effective pattern I think it’s a waste to not run with it!!! Not to mention a new pattern from Spec Ops would be an awesome way to resurrect the spirit of what Special Ops is all about! What do you guys think? Anyone at Spec Ops?

#20 User is offline   Eagle Eye 

• I am Become Death, Squeegier of Worlds.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:BattleSpam

Posted 14 June 2011 - 10:57 AM

that tigerpat is what the air force uses for their ABU (airman battle uniform) but with ACU gray colors instead of green
Posted Image
Posted Image
The Paintball Sniper has already done the first step: convince you they don't exist.
Allied Superior Meritorious Service Medal recipient: D-Day 2008
"There is no "fixing" a Tippmann ... if it didn't work, there is only one reason .... you tried to clean it. Any problem a Tippmann has can be easily fixed by adding more dirt, preferably to the internals, followed by 3 drops of oil." -- Acara

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users