• You cannot reply to this topic

weirdest dream whats yours? Rate Topic: *---- 1 Votes

#151 User is offline   Never Dead's twin 

• WARPAINT
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:BLACK OPS RANGER

Posted 29 March 2008 - 01:22 PM

When I was 3-5 I had a nightmare that would constently re-apear; I would be walking through an old westren town and I would get tackled by this huge guy and then it would black out, and when I could see again I was tied to a table and all of the people from the town were armed with pitch forks and torches and cleavers and they started cuting me and when my cest had a nice cut down the center they started to rip out very real looking organs and such and then they would cut my head off and I could see for like 2 seconds which ment my vision spun. it was VERY freaky at the time.

#152 User is offline   raptorbite 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:raptorbite

Posted 29 March 2008 - 03:41 PM

i had a dream last night where there was this robotic flying machine that would go around and attack anything and we could only hide from it indoors but we had to cover all the windows so it wouldnt see us inside becuase it could still hit us with what ever it used to hurt people.the machine talked similar to 343 guilty spark but had a much larger body,like a more stream lined version of a setinel.On the front of it was a very bright light that makes it impossible to see its shined on you.we hid for awhile then figured out my dog was outside so while the thing was at the front of the house i opened the back door and started to call my dogs name and it came out from under the deck and came inside.I then went in my room and it saw me and hit me with something but i wasnt hurt and i ran out the window screaming but at that point i was half awake and made a quiet "uhhhhgh" witch woke me up.
I miss the old days of sword beach and such

#153 User is offline   SWAT SAINT 

• SAINT of SWAT
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:SWAT SAINT

Posted 29 March 2008 - 04:38 PM

Weirdest one for me was as follows:

Third peson veiw of myself in a U.S. Army chaplains uniform. Im doing the sign of the cross. I sudenly but calmly reach for my side arm pull it out of its holster fire one shot off to my left. A person stereotypicaly islamic screaming "Allah Akbah" falls with a shot to the chest. I calmy replace my weapon in its holster and continue with my blessing.

Ok what makes this weird is I had this dream for about three months every night this was the three months leading up to me deciding to be a pastor. Plus I was Air Force not Army.

This post has been edited by Sgt Booth: 29 March 2008 - 04:38 PM

John 15:13 Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

#154 User is offline   TaCticulMerderer18 

• Tom Kaye, Mike Cassidy, Glenn Palmer and Budd Orr.... DemiGods
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Shiek

Posted 02 April 2008 - 10:34 AM

i have re-accuring dreams of zombies and then i am a zombie and etc.

just last night i had a dream that i was walking the streets of a deserted city and i could see some remnance of clothes on the ground and i picked them up..... then my alarm woke me up

ive had dreams where i went to kick a soccer ball and ended up kicking my wall (OWW) and i dreamt i am falling and then i hit my floor... i fell out of bed and woke up

ill also have premonitions but not remember until it happens and be like "woa, dejavou"

Even if you don't see it on the site, we can still get it for you!!!
No, we won't be stocking .50 caliber anything....

#155 Guest_SaltandVinegar_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 02 April 2008 - 04:04 PM

Seriously! I had this dream last night that I was some gangster or mob boss or something. Anyway, there were these guys threatening me in my dream, so I took them to the top of a building and pushed them off. :)

#156 User is offline   tubby ted 

• stick it to the man
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:tubby ted

Posted 02 April 2008 - 09:22 PM

Once when i was little i had a dream about the giant from jack and the beanstalk. The giant came down the beanstalk and acted nice, and let me start climbing the beanstalk. Then he stomped and made the ground shake and i fell to my death. That one was when i was like 5 and i still remember it.
"The speakers on the outside are a nice touch... soundtrack to the mayhem"-I.K.E
"Only someone too bloody stupid to tell the difference between a cat & a fish would ever join PETA anyway...." -The Stuntman
Music is like candy... You should always throw away the rappers
VIVA LA CHRISTMAS REVOLUTION!

#157 User is offline   Iron Maiden 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Iron Maiden

Posted 04 April 2008 - 06:35 AM

My friend told me about a dream where he got brass nuckles to the face by a girl on my bus.
I'm back, and this time for good.

#158 User is offline   Veritech Squad 

• Come at me bro.
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 04 April 2008 - 08:07 AM

Aw, for a second there I thought Dawny was back... :)
Wretched is the sound of my voice.

IN MY DROPSHIP ZIGZAGS STAY LIT

#159 Guest_SaltandVinegar_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 04 April 2008 - 12:10 PM

ntmuchofamadsci, quit quoting that, we see it.

This post has been edited by WardenWolf: 09 April 2008 - 03:49 PM
Reason for edit: ntmuchofamadsci's garbage cleaned up. Mod preview enabled. - WardenWolf

#160 User is offline   cRosSfIR3 

• Ben G
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:CROSSFIR3

Posted 13 July 2008 - 01:00 PM

i had this dream after watching the movie Hot rod where my mom comes up to me and says lets drop this acid. it was so weird and that moring i just stared at her for 3 minutes wondering what my grandfather had done.

sometimes i have dreams im snowboarding, and when i fall i wake up with a full body jolt.

and then this one time i was with my step cousin at a hotel in NH and i wake up to him talking in his sleep saying..."i love you" to someone.
9 out of 10 teens listen to rap. If you're one of the few that stay true to progressive metal/classic rock, put this in your signature!
"Nobody has to be a hero...it just sometimes turns out that way"
"There is no "fixing" a Tippmann ... if it didn't work, there is only one reason .... you tried to clean it. Any problem a Tippmann has can be easily fixed by adding more dirt, preferably to the internals, followed by 3 drops of oil." -- Acara

#161 User is offline   Thorax 

• PipPipPip

Posted 13 July 2008 - 01:17 PM

I love this thread. It always seems to come back around when I need it.

Two nights ago I had a dream I was being attacked by a bear wearing a Russian communist officer uniform. Apprently the story behind him (I just kinda knew it like it was common knoledge) was that like 30 years ago a little girl left him in Soviet Russia (he was her pet I spose) and he became an angry jaded commie. He attacked me and I climbed up a heavily bardwire fence without harm to escape him.

#162 User is offline   Not_You 

• Lather, Rinse, Repeat as Desired.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:98customizer

Posted 13 July 2008 - 01:21 PM

in 8th grade, every day, my mom would wake me up, i would get up, get dressed, eat, get on the bus, get off the buss, go into the school, wait in the lunchroom, talk to friends, go to class, sit down, and wake up in my bed
Group: Banned #2
Pirate - "Seriously, I hope you hit this kid over the head with something very, very heavy. Like a truck."

#163 User is offline   Thorax 

• PipPipPip

Posted 13 July 2008 - 01:24 PM

View PostNot_You, on Jul 13 2008, 04:21 PM, said:

in 8th grade, every day, my mom would wake me up, i would get up, get dressed, eat, get on the bus, get off the buss, go into the school, wait in the lunchroom, talk to friends, go to class, sit down, and wake up in my bed

It's called a false awakening.

They suck since they usually get me in trouble after I fall asleep after my mom wakes me up once. She yells at to get ready...my response: "I ALREADY DID EVERYTHING!"

#164 User is offline   Not_You 

• Lather, Rinse, Repeat as Desired.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:98customizer

Posted 13 July 2008 - 01:29 PM

View PostThorax, on Jul 13 2008, 03:24 PM, said:

View PostNot_You, on Jul 13 2008, 04:21 PM, said:

It's called a false awakening.

They suck since they usually get me in trouble after I fall asleep after my mom wakes me up once. She yells at to get ready...my response: "I ALREADY DID EVERYTHING!"

yeah, but the thing was this was literally EVERY day
Group: Banned #2
Pirate - "Seriously, I hope you hit this kid over the head with something very, very heavy. Like a truck."

#165 User is offline   ClumsyNinja 

• Eschew Obfuscation
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Grimace

Posted 13 July 2008 - 01:33 PM

Ok....ummm...here goes:
I had a dream where if I were to err...perform a certain act of a sexual nature....I would travel back in time. I actually woke up saying to myself "Where the hell did that come from?!"
Welcome to my world.

My brother had a dream where a giant hot dog wearing a bun was hopping around outside our parents' house and chasing Capt. Picard from Star Trek:TNG. It was squirting mustard at him.

My sister had a dream where my parents' house was invaded by Ewoks who wanted to clean the place and rearrange the furniture.

see? it runs in the family.
"Hi, I'm not the local nut, but ClumsyNinja is..."--Styro

CONFESSIONS OF AN ARMCHAIR NINJA..NOWUPDATED!!

Share this topic:

• (13 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users