custom jerseys Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   Pirate 

• I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:PirateCaptain

Posted 14 January 2009 - 04:17 PM

Eye2Eye is all you need to know.
I tried to use Animal for a small order (7 players, jersey only).
For an example of how it went, check out Krazy8's post and substitute the price and colors -.-

Ordered them 3 months before our first planned Tournament. We wore some Vicious style long-sleeve shirts that one of the guys made in his spare time at work (works at a T-Shirt shop doing the heat pressed stuff). When we finally got the stuff from Animal, we kept wearing the long-sleeves because they got all the name-number-sizes wrong, were missing two sponsor logos, and decided to switch green for blue (and there was a lot of green). I called and they gave me the same crap they told Krazy8.

Dunno, maybe they were just having a bad few months with the designer quitting or whatever.

[EDIT] I forgot that Raza is doing them now. It's a store in SoCal owned and operated by Todd Martinez (of Team Dynasty). www.razalife.com

This post has been edited by Pirate: 14 January 2009 - 04:18 PM

My job is to be an asshole. I excel at the position.
We put our glass to the sky and lift up. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya. So raise a pint for the people that aren't with us. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya...
Austin Michelle Cloyd, Forever in my heart. We love you, Ayesha! Rest in Peace Tyler Hackett
Rest in Peace, Dave Brockie! Cam Cam #83

#17 User is offline   deltapaintball 

• Josh Foote
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:deltapaintball

Posted 14 January 2009 - 06:01 PM

Smart Parts has been making our Jerseys for years now. Some top tier stuff, I would check them out!
Coming soon.

#18 User is offline   Chibbs 

• Team Voodoo
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Chibbs

Posted 17 January 2009 - 12:25 PM

View Postdeltapaintball, on Jan 14 2009, 10:01 PM, said:

Smart Parts has been making our Jerseys for years now. Some top tier stuff, I would check them out!

i agree, out of all the jerseys ive worn my smart parts voodoo one is my favorite, they are also very good at reproducing the same colors and design over and over

Proudly Sponsored by and Affiliated with: Smart Parts l Player Paintball l Bonusball King l Hater Paintball l Voodoo Paintball l EMR Paintball Park l Dark Ops Paintball
l A+ Anodizing l HAH DIGITAL l Fogtech l "Paintball is the Voodoo, that we do, so well." l Information on Poison Ivy

#19 User is offline   thumper-section8 

• Still pump'n - go figure
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:thumper-section8

Posted 19 January 2009 - 02:33 PM

View Postbloodofchulainn, on Jan 13 2009, 07:51 PM, said:

eye2eye, they are very good and fast. We tried animal paintball but it didn't workout to well.

Posted Image
^ thats me..

eye2eye.org
old price on ad - but great stuff.
tip : buy 2 to 3 sizes larger than you normally wear. they run small.
tip : the adrenaline fabric is great - just like underarmor, but prone to runs if you play in the briars much. The kill kenny fabric is very tough, but feels like crap on the skin.

one of my teammates, "raptor"
Posted Image

http://www.teamsection8.com/event-2008-08-...ballbusters.htm
IPB Image

#20 User is offline   Millslane 

• i give up
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Millslane

Posted 19 January 2009 - 02:43 PM

Not that you really need one more but...

Eye2Eye.org is where I got my team jerseys made at. Faster and cheaper while holding onto top notch quality. I just ordered another Jersey for myself after 2 years with the 1st one. Price was $50 + Shipping and it usually takes about 10 days or so.

And I did not order a new jersey because my 1st one is wearing out after 2 years, in fact its hold up just fine. I ordered a second one because Its nice to put on a clean jersey on the second day of a 26 hour scenario game :ghillie:

email mark@eye2eye.org and begin your custom jersey progress today!

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users