dumb mistakes?

#31 User is offline   Z3R0 

• Spontaneous Hate Machine
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Z3R0 (Sledgehammer)

Posted 08 May 2007 - 07:52 PM

View PostBurning Tears, on Mar 12 2007, 05:21 PM, said:

Once I seen a kid blow his nut of, I think the left one, with his gun maxed out, he checked it with a Chrono and tuned it max, he though it would be funny to hear the people when he shot them, well, he shot his nut sack off, literally, and went to the emergency room...He aint got nuts anymore...Poor dude... :panzer:

D: That's horrifying... oh dear God I can't stop imagining that kid screaming :aah:.

-J'92

This post has been edited by Jaeger1992: 08 May 2007 - 07:52 PM

Posted Image
Lapco Grey Ghost 2008, Classic Automag, PM8, 06 Cyborg

#32 User is offline   The Angry Platypus 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 May 2007 - 02:18 PM

View PostKa1iBuR, on Mar 19 2007, 11:00 AM, said:

Yeah, it's funny. Basically, it's about this guy who lit his X7 up with a plasma cutter. Old stuff now, though. Browse through this thread for more info.

Did he try to sue Tippmann, because he didn't know that plastic melts?
Thalassa kai pur kai gune, kaka tria.
To gar hedu, ean polu, ou ti ge hedu.

#33 User is offline   Ka1iBuR 

• The swagger of an EMPEROR!!!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Ka1iBuR

Posted 10 May 2007 - 10:33 AM

Nah, It's not plastic, It's made of a magnesium alloy. Magnesium burns, it doesn't melt.

#34 User is offline   The Angry Platypus 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 May 2007 - 01:45 PM

Oh did he know it's magnesium? That junk burns crazily.
Thalassa kai pur kai gune, kaka tria.
To gar hedu, ean polu, ou ti ge hedu.

#35 User is offline   Coalvayne 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 24 May 2007 - 09:12 PM

Since I haven't actually gotten to play yet, I don't have a story of my own to share. My friend however has to good ones.

One time during an intense Juggernaut Woodsball game (1 player hunts the others, each one he shoots joins his team, if the Juggernaut takes 10 hits or everyone is on the Juggernauts side, its game over) my friend was playing the "naut" and found two scouts. He popped one of them off but the other took cover and called in back up. The person who was shot simply gave up because he was going to get lit up by the other scout. So my friend ran back and encountered the main force. Immediately he went into what he described as the coolest slide shot ever. He came up behind a downed tree and somehow during the slide plastered one of the main force guys right in the goggles (then that same poor guy DID get lit up because he couldn't see squat with 2 enemies standing right next to him). Next he tried standing for a snap shot on one of the distracted opponents only to discover he wedged his leg under the downed tree and their was a small sink on the other side. He fell sitting up, took three to the mask, 2 in the chest and several to the back by the first scout.

The second story simply consist of one of our friends attempting to strafe across an (almost open area) and running smack sideways into the only tree for 50 feet. It probably was a "You had to be there" moment but man he bounced back so hard I couldn't stop laughing. And yes, he was fine. :ghillie:

This post has been edited by Coalvayne: 24 May 2007 - 09:13 PM

#36 User is offline   Knightwolf16 

• Master Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Knightwolf16

Posted 25 May 2007 - 08:47 AM

I know a go that was going to do a drive by nading of the guys he works with. He unwraps an F-Bomb in his truck. It went off.
"Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the dogs of war." William Shakespeare
Nous sommes les seigneurs de la guerre, tremblons avant nous
The Lords of War The Lords of War on MySpace The Lords of War MSN Group Page

#37 User is offline   Deus Ex Machina 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 May 2007 - 10:38 PM

First time I got my gun, I went out to play with it. The night before, I had disassembled it to clean it out, and make sure everything was in working order. (I was excited.) Went out into the field, and it wouldn't fire. Took it apart and missed the first game. Looked everywhere, couldn't find the problem. Missed the second game. Decided to give up, and played the rest of the day without a gun (Don't know how I did it, but I did). Came home. Found out that the little brass coloured bar that goes into the gun, wasn't actually in the gun.

I went out with a friend of mine to go speed balling. We were the only two players though, so we were messing around. I decided to get cocky one time and tried to rush him. He shot me right in the nuts.

I can claim that I have shot myself in the foot, the left leg, both hands, the mask, and my stomach.

I can claim that I have done multiple shots into a sock.

I can claim that I have walked onto another field without even knowing it.

I can claim that I have shot 8 balls out of one barrel.

I can claim that I've shot with no barrel, and didn't notice it until I started shooting.

I can claim I have played a game with my iPod on, and as a boost for apple, actually had the sucker survive when I shot it.

I can claim that I've ran up the side of a hill just to get into the enemy base, through thorn bushes, water, and a water drainage pipe.

I can claim I've had a garter snake roll over/get close/touch my leg, and I did run and scream.

Fun, fun, fun times.

#38 User is offline   Hannabel 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 19 June 2007 - 09:05 PM

I'm fairly new to the whole paintball thing so I don't really have any stupid mistakes yet, especially safety related, however my boyfriend and I went out to play a night game, and when we got home, he decided that his gun was too loud so he whipped up a silencer for it. When the silencer was finished he wanted to test it out (we were in his room) so he fires a shot forgetting that his hopper was still on with a few balls from the game left. He now has a nice dent in his wall....scared the bejeezus out of me >_< almost shot me from like 3 feet away!

#39 User is offline   Ravenlord 

• I am heavy weapons guy!
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:RAVENLORD

Posted 20 June 2007 - 06:51 PM

ya lets see here. ive shot myself in the foot (on purpose) this was to show a kid that it indeed does hurt.
ive cut myself on the field pretty bad and still kept playing.
stood up in the middle of a firefight and ran like a crazy bugger and didnt get a single shot hit me. then i relized that i was in a bunker with someone on the other team. he then shot me.
when exiting a bunker i smacked my head on the doorway and nearly got hit becasue of it.
started to dissamble my gassed up marker. needless to say dont. dissambled my A-5 and forgot the return spring. then went on the field and had to come all the way back to get it.
my a-5 broke and i surrendered a guy and then ran up to surrender the next guy. he had moved about 30 seconds before and i got lite up.
shall i go on.
Funny Signatures Involve Effort, and I am lazy.
Automaggot #74
Team Vinidication

#40 User is offline   Commando7 

• Commando 1 Paintball
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 20 June 2007 - 07:22 PM

View PostZach_attack, on Apr 29 2007, 01:05 AM, said:

Sliding and hiting a rock. My left knee is now messed up. Can't run long distances and I am no longer a good runner. Soon im going to physio(sp?) for my knee and ill be able to do more stuff easier. I can still run just with a bit of pain after about 10 mins

I did almost the same thing. I was running full speed in paintball, tripped, landed on a conveinantly pile or rocks. My knee swelled a ton, and then went down after about a week. I bruised stuff under the knee cap and I couldn't run long distances. I went to physical therapy and didn't do sports for six weeks and now I'm all good. I suggest that, it sucks to do nothing like that, but at least your knee probs will go away.
Pump User #90
Automaggot #121
Commando 1 Paintball Team
"If there was a fire in your house and the first thing you would grab would
be your paintball gear, put this in your sig."

#41 User is offline   Philipp122 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Philipp122

Posted 21 June 2007 - 09:47 AM

Here is a video I made. I took a plasma arc to my X-7 to show you guys how bad it really is when you take a hot flame to magnesium. Watch how the entire body turns white after a few seconds and then completely deteriorates.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm2rWx0zcvM

Just kidding. Not sure what that video really is. Too lazy to find out. But the guy might not have known that that would happen to his X-7. Or he might not have known that it is made of magnesium.

EDIT: Cool! it's Ken Block jumping is Impreza. I saw this on stunt junkies.

This post has been edited by Philipp122: 21 June 2007 - 09:49 AM

#42 User is offline   Midnight Phenom 

• The Midnight Phenom
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:midnight phenom

Posted 26 June 2007 - 12:47 PM

whose the x7 guy?

Share this topic:

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic