Special Ops Paintball: The GLR are proud to announce their new sponsors... - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The GLR are proud to announce their new sponsors... Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   beaker 

• GLR Demolitions Expert
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Beaker

Posted 13 April 2009 - 02:16 AM

The Great Lakes Rangers are excited to announce four new additions to the family: Tippmann, The Underground Mod Shop, Smokin' Products, and Coca Cola of Grand Rapids, MI!

Everyone in paintball knows Tippmann. It's hard not to. Their markers are world renowned for their quality and durability. The Great Lakes Rangers are pleased to announce that they will be joining forces with Tippmann for the '09 and '10 seasons.

Many of you are familiar with the UMS or it's products, as Britt has been a long time supporter of Tippmann owners the world over. If you haven't seen one of his parts, you probably haven't played the game. Britt makes some of the highest quality custom parts out there, and we are very proud to have him as a sponsor. We're also very giddy to see what he comes up with for the TPX...

Tony with Smokin' Products has revolutionized thinking about paintball attire. His pants are a perfect example, with the durability of BDU's and the comfort and functionality of a high dollar paintball jersey pant. If you're tired of having unintentional air conditioning in the middle of a game, you really need a set of Smokin' pants.

And does Coke really need an introduction? Grand Rapids Coca-Cola has been a gracious sponsor since the summer of 2008, and we enjoy the continued partnership through 2009 and beyond.

#2 User is offline   Becc 

• Target
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Beccolter

Posted 13 April 2009 - 01:36 PM

COKE! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!? THATS SO COOL!

#3 User is offline   Pirate 

• I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:PirateCaptain

Posted 13 April 2009 - 11:38 PM

I prefer my teams Budweiser sponsorship, but congratulations on landing some excellent names to back an already excellent team!
My job is to be an asshole. I excel at the position.
We put our glass to the sky and lift up. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya. So raise a pint for the people that aren't with us. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya...
Austin Michelle Cloyd, Forever in my heart. We love you, Ayesha! Rest in Peace Tyler Hackett
Rest in Peace, Dave Brockie! Cam Cam #83

#4 User is offline   beaker 

• GLR Demolitions Expert
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Beaker

Posted 14 April 2009 - 01:51 AM

Budweiser? SWEET! We just figured Coke would be more field friendly, and since Coke distributes Monster and Rockstar, they're no shortage of energy...

#5 User is offline   Pirate 

• I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:PirateCaptain

Posted 14 April 2009 - 05:55 AM

This is true. We have had a a slight problem at a couple fields we've been to.
How it worked out, one of the guys on the team works at a Bud Brewery. It started by him just bringing the free beer he got and us joking about being sponsored.
Then he was talking about it at work, the right people heard it, and now we get free beer and they pay entry. We just have to promote Budweiser products (which we give out to anyone, of age, that passes by our camp...We drink other stuff out of Budweiser glasses :P)
My job is to be an asshole. I excel at the position.
We put our glass to the sky and lift up. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya. So raise a pint for the people that aren't with us. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya...
Austin Michelle Cloyd, Forever in my heart. We love you, Ayesha! Rest in Peace Tyler Hackett
Rest in Peace, Dave Brockie! Cam Cam #83

#6 User is offline   Becc 

• Target
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Beccolter

Posted 14 April 2009 - 12:20 PM

View PostPirate, on Apr 14 2009, 08:55 AM, said:

This is true. We have had a a slight problem at a couple fields we've been to.
How it worked out, one of the guys on the team works at a Bud Brewery. It started by him just bringing the free beer he got and us joking about being sponsored.
Then he was talking about it at work, the right people heard it, and now we get free beer and they pay entry. We just have to promote Budweiser products (which we give out to anyone, of age, that passes by our camp...We drink other stuff out of Budweiser glasses :rolleyes: )

that makes me happy... BUT MA I HAVE TO GET DRUNK MY SPONSOR DEMANDS IT!

wonder if my team could get sponsored by steel reserve... i mean our team is named after them...

beaker mmg im stopping by your tent to steal all your coke. stupid friends of mine out there believe in pepsi... which is crap... and undrinkable... and might i ad jack and pepsi doesnt even sound cool, let alone taste good (i mean... not that id know but my dad refuses to drink pepsi and anything alcoholic... or anything pepsi but)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users