Special Ops Paintball: Just got a Job as a Ref. - Special Ops Paintball

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Just got a Job as a Ref. Need advice, specifically, what I should say/do for the safety brief. Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   Piller 

• Piller
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Piller

Posted 18 November 2007 - 08:00 PM

In addition to what is above, you should be very confident in what you say. No one will listen to a ref who is like, "Ok... um you need to have your barrel plug in and your mask on...um... you can take your mask off when your in the staging area..."

Be professional. It helps people feel more sure about playing paintball and they will end up having a better experience and more likely come back.
Automaggot #123 - Pump User #152 - ICE Epic Owner
"Marketing hype in paintball?! The nerve of some people. After all, we paintballers would never throw our hard earned cash into the magic box of marketing hype."

#17 User is offline   PaintballXD 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 23 November 2007 - 12:57 PM

View PostThorax, on Oct 28 2007, 07:38 PM, said:

Or lie and say this:

"I've seen someone get shot in the eye before. I won't go into details, but the sound he made...I've never heard it in my life. It was animal like. Well, I don't wanna see that ever again. So please, do not take your goggles off."

that was possibly the BOINKing funniest thing ive herd today i was just laughting my butt off

#18 User is offline   Not_You 

• Lather, Rinse, Repeat as Desired.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:98customizer

Posted 23 November 2007 - 11:53 PM

just remember, don't be leaneant (sp?) on rules, especially newbies who "don't know better" they'll never learn if you don't teach them a lesson
Group: Banned #2
Pirate - "Seriously, I hope you hit this kid over the head with something very, very heavy. Like a truck."

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users